قدیمی 09-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
M∂hdi
Author

آواتار M∂hdi

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2009
پستها: 3,313
سپاس: 16,491
در 3,306 پست 31,684 بار سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض Face-Off: Andy Roddick × Milos Raonic | Agnieszka Radwanska × Serena Williams

Face-Off:
Roddick vs. Raonic | Radwanska vs. S.Williams

D04A71F72BD6408D9057BBA541FDD497.jpg

دومین دوره رویداد نمایشی "
Face-Off" در تورنتو کانادا با شرکت چهار تنیسور برگزار می شود.

در این مسابقات که از 16 نوامبر 2012 و از ساعت 7 بعدازظهر به وقت محلی در مرکز هوایی کانادا در تورنتو انجام می شود، اندی رادیک (شماره یک و قهرمان سابق آزاد امریکا و کسی که هفته قبل از دنیای تنیس خداحافظی کرد)، میلوس راونیچ (شماره یک مردان کانادا)، سرینا ویلیامز (دارنده 15 عنوان گرنداسلم که به تازگی قهرمان یو اس اوپن شد) و اگنیشکا رادوانسکا (فینالیست ویمبلدون و شماره سه زنان جهان) حضور دارند.

اندی رادیک به مصاف میلوس راونیچ می رود و سرینا ویلیامز با اگنیشکا رادوانسکا رودر رو می شود.

اولین نسخه این رویداد سال قبل (17 نوامبر 2011) با دیدار پیت سمپراس و میلوس رائونیچ برگزار شد.

مطلب کامل درباره این رویداد به همراه مصاحبه بازیکنان شرکت کننده:

RAONIC, RODDICK, RADWANSKA AND WILLIAMS TO PARTICIPATE IN 2012 FACE-OFF TENNIS EVENT

2nd edition of Raonic exhibition match to be played November 16 at Air Canada Centre in Toronto

Toronto, September 10, 2012 – Tennis Canada and Lagardere Unlimited announced Monday that the "Face-Off" will return to Canada in November with a new roster of superstar tennis players. Joining Canada's No. 1 singles player Milos Raonic, will be former world No. 1 Andy Roddick, who recently retired from tournament play at the US Open, 15-time Grand Slam champion and recent US Open titlist Serena Williams and current world No. 3 and 2012 Wimbledon finalist Agnieszka Radwanksa. The "Face-Off" will be held in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre on November 16 at 7 p.m.

"I'm excited to have the opportunity to play this unique event again this year," said Raonic. "Other than at Rogers Cup once a year and the occasional Davis Cup tie in Canada, I don't get to play in front of the home crowd very often. This event gives me the chance to play in front of my Toronto fans, friends and family while showcasing some of the all-time great players like Pete Sampras last year and now Andy and Serena. It's going to be great to give Toronto fans another chance to see world-class tennis again this year."

"Milos, in a very short period of time, is already one of the big names in tennis," said Roddick. "This event is a great showcase for him and for tennis and I'm really looking forward to being part of it. I always loved coming to Toronto throughout my career and I missed the chance this summer due to injury before I retired. It will be great to get back there in November for the chance to thank all the fans who supported me over the years."

In addition to the marquee match-up between two of tennis' biggest hitters, Raonic and Roddick, the evening will feature a re-match of this year's Wimbledon final between Williams and Radwanska. The foursome will also pair up for a mixed doubles match, as well as with some special celebrity guests who will join in on the action.

"Milos reminds me so much of Andy and what he did for American tennis when he burst onto the tennis scene with such a huge serve and powerful game," said Williams. "I am really excited to play in this event with him, Andy and Aga and help support the huge growth of tennis in Canada."

"It is really an honor for me to play with Andy, Milos and Serena in this event," said Radwanska. "It was a dream come true playing in the Wimbledon finals against Serena and I am so glad I get a chance to play her again in Toronto."

theaircanadacentre.com

M∂hdi آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
16 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی M∂hdi به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 12:00 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.