بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2011 > تورنمنتهای مردان > آزاد استرالیا (Australian Open)

آزاد استرالیا (Australian Open)

27 دی - 10 بهمن - ملبورن، استرالیا

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 01:58 AM   #961
Mohammad_Joulaei
Former Staff

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2009
پستها: 2,205
سپاس: 4,850
در 1,728 پست 11,911 بار سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض

فك كنم شده!اگه بگردي پيدا ميكني!

فك كنم شما هم پست داشته باشي كه رنكينگ توش نباشه همشهري! قطعا داري!

Mohammad_Joulaei آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
10 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mohammad_Joulaei به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 02:41 AM   #962
delpotro

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2010
محل سکونت: چت باکس تنیس تاکرز
پستها: 1,257
سپاس: 12,428
در 1,244 پست 8,595 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: اسطوره نواک جوکوویچ ، نادال، بردیخ، سونگا، تیم ،پیا، کلیژان، کرنو بوستا، آندری کوزنتسوف،کارن هاچانوف،چانگ هیون،دونا وکیچ ، خواهران ویلیامز، تیلور فریتز ،وسلی،ویکمایر،تیپسارویچ ، یوژنی،اناستازیا سواستوا و ....
پیش فرض

عجب خنده بازاریه این تاپیک. ولی اگه رافا و راجر هر دو تاشون حذف نشده بودن و یکی به فینال رفته بود

الان اینجا جنگ جهانی سوم بود.
delpotro آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی delpotro به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #963
Rafa
Rafa's Fan

آواتار Rafa

تاریخ عضویت: May 2009
محل سکونت: In my Heart & my Soul
پستها: 937
سپاس: 14,619
در 961 پست 7,461 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Rafa Nadal ====================== Tomas Berdych | Davood Ferrer | Tommy Haas | Richard Gasquet | Mardy Fish | G.Dmitrov | Awesome Serena | Sloane Stephens | Bethanie Mattek-Sands | Flavia Penneta | Kerber | Kvitova
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Afshin نمایش پست ها
واسه این که بعدا شبهه ای ایجاد نشه ، بگم که منم هستم و جایی نرفتم
و البته بقول مهرداد :

مرسي راجــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر
افشین جان
من حتی بازی هایی که رافا میبرد هم پست نمیزدم، داشتیم از بحث ها استفاده میکردیم
پست نزدن دلیل حضور نداشتن نیشت
Rafa آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Rafa به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #964
Afshin
Former Staff

آواتار Afshin

تاریخ عضویت: May 2009
محل سکونت: Iran-Ahvaz
پستها: 2,906
سپاس: 19,092
در 2,916 پست 30,306 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Roger Federer
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Rafa نمایش پست ها
افشین جان
من حتی بازی هایی که رافا میبرد هم پست نمیزدم، داشتیم از بحث ها استفاده میکردیم
پست نزدن دلیل حضور نداشتن نیشت
اینو برو به اون محمد خان بگو !
میگه پست نزنی یعنی فرار کردی ، باید حضور فعال داشته باشی ، منم از دیشب تا حالا اینقدر فعالیت کردم که 3-4 کیلویی وزن کم کردم (مثل رافا شدم ).
Afshin آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
13 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Afshin به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #965
Pouya
RogeLleyton's Lover

آواتار Pouya

پستها: 2,046
سپاس: 22,965
در 2,038 پست 18,994 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Sampras-Hewitt-Federer-Lavor-Navratilova-Borg-Edberg-Henin-Rafter-Murray-Goffin-Dolgopolov-Isner-Ferrer-Janowicz-Dimitrov/Sharapova// Gasquet-Fognini-Paire-Youzhny-Llodra-Fish-del Potro-Davydenko-Kokkinakis-Saville-Sock-Harrison-Nishikori////Bryans
پیش فرض

Kim Clijsters' interview ahead of the women's final

Q. How have you pulled up after yesterday's match?
KIM CLIJSTERS: Good. Good. No changes. I feel good. So I had a light hit this morning. Did some work in the gym.
Yeah, so after this I'll go home and, yeah, just rest a little bit.
Q. Having a family with you, is that a positive or negative when you're preparing for a Grand Slam final?
KIM CLIJSTERS: Um, it's my life. You know, obviously every day is different. Sometimes, you know, if she throws tantrums I'm like, Ah, but sometimes it can be a lot of fun. Yeah, I mean, I don't look at it as the connection to my tennis. It's my life, taking care of Jada when I'm back in the hotel, and I do it whether I'm playing or not.
To me there's no negative or positive. I'm just happy to have them with me, so I guess a positive.
Q. If you hadn't started a family during your brief retirement, do you think you would have come back?
KIM CLIJSTERS: I have no idea. Obviously so many things happened in those two years. You know, probably the loss of my dad as well was something that kind of triggered me trying to do something different for a while to kind of get my mind off it and to try and put some time into kind of myself again I think after those years of taking care of Jada and then my dad.
So I don't know. I mean, if I didn't have Jada, I have no idea. I mean, I can't say yes or no.
Q. You talked yesterday about winning your first Grand Slam. Can you take us back to your actual first final against...
KIM CLIJSTERS: Jennifer?
Q. Yeah, way back then in '01. Tell us about your nerves or mindset.
KIM CLIJSTERS: I remember very well the night before just not being able to sleep and just being so nervous. How old was I? 17? Almost 18. Or just turned 18, I think.
So, yeah, I mean, it's very overwhelming if you just think about the fact, Okay, I'm playing my first Grand Slam final. There was so much to do as well, and the media attention just got more and more throughout the week.
It's just very overwhelming when you're that young. Yeah, it did have a big impact on me when I was that little.
Q. Must be an amazing memory.
KIM CLIJSTERS: It is. It is. To be honest, thinking back on the match, there's not much I remember. I think I must have been just, I don't know, somewhere. Very overwhelmed by all the emotions and very hard to describe. Just being able to focus on the tennis side of it, that was very hard, I remember.
Q. Vera said yesterday China should be already very proud of what Li has achieved. How do you feel about her performance and her rise?
KIM CLIJSTERS: She's always been a player that I've always looked at as one of the contenders at a lot of the tournaments. She was never quite able to make it through a whole Grand Slam. She's some good really players, but never was able to step it up when it was really necessary.
I think she has that little extra confidence now, and her game's improved and she's gotten even fitter. I think you see the improvements on her tennis level, but also I think mentally you see a big difference from, let's say, a couple years ago before I retired.
Q. From the perspective of China, though, they haven't had a Grand Slam finalist before.
KIM CLIJSTERS: I'm sure that every country who's never been in a position like that will support their player, athlete, in any sport tremendously. I think it'll open a lot of doors for tennis in that part of the world.
But obviously I'm not Chinese, as you can see, probably. (Smiling.) It's hard for me to comment, because I don't know much about the culture, how they look at sports, how they live, their culture.
So it's hard for me to comment on that side of things that are happening on that side of the world.
Q. You talked about your family. You haven't mentioned your sister, who was obviously a world juniors double champion but then didn't make it on the tour. How does she handle the fact that her sister is so successful? And will she come to the final?
KIM CLIJSTERS: No. She just had her second baby, so she's home taking care of two little ones under fourteen months or 15 months. But my sisters, she's my sister. To her, it really doesn't matter whether I'm playing or not. A lot times she misses me that I'm not there and that I'm missing out on things. And I miss that, too. I regret or I feel a little bit annoyed sometimes if she tells me, oh, her boy started walking or little things like that. That's just like, Ah, I have to miss those things.
But she's doing really good. It's nice to see that I have that like just normal sister relationship with her. It has nothing to do with me playing tennis or her having played tennis. She's still one of the persons who when I played Strycova in Sydney, like I called her and I'm like, Hey, do you remember anything about her?
You know, little things like that, because she grew up playing juniors with her. So she does help me out once in a while, and I enjoy having her at the tournaments with me. She sits in the box. When I won my first US Open she was there.
I draw a lot of motivation and strength out of her presence at the tournaments.
Q. In light of Justine retiring, how hard is it to come back the second time and accept the grind and the injuries? When you're younger it's a little bit different. The second time around it's got to be a little bit mentally tougher to know you might have to go through rehab.
KIM CLIJSTERS: I mean, I had injuries before, so I knew when I started again I knew that that could be part of the second career as well. It's not just all the beautiful things that I thought of when I started again.
So in that sense, you know, I was prepared. I took it very slowly to kind of come back, get back into shape after the pregnancy. There were some injuries here and there where I was like, ah, you know, you wish they don't happen because they kind of put you off schedule.
Then again, you know it's possible. It's possible with any athlete. Look at Nadal. It can happen with any athlete, even if they're 100% in shape. So it's just your mindset. You have to get over that. It's part of being an athlete is trying to learn from a your body. Even when you have an injury, learn from it and see how you can improve it.
I always try to look at an injury as a positive thing, because it can make you work on other weaknesses. When I had my wrist injury, I was able to run a lot and do different things like that. Probably if I would have still been playing, I wouldn't have done a lot of those trainings.
Q. The first time she retired and when someone called you or texted you, did you get like an, Oh, wow, I cannot believe it moment?
KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah. Didn't you?
Q. Yes. It was 3:00 a.m.
KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah.
Q. Just tell me what you felt like.
KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, I mean, exactly that. I was like a little bit surprised. Then I was like, Okay, focus on your match. Obviously I didn't want to be thinking about those kind of things. My same daily routine had to go on as usual. I didn't want to kind of change that in any way.
So it was, you know, Okay, I know Justine, but that's her decision. For me, I'm here playing. I didn't want to let it influence or affect my daily schedule.
Q. The great players seem to work out players who beat them the next time they play them. What have you worked out from Sydney?
KIM CLIJSTERS: Nothing yet. No, I mean, I think the first five games I played really well there. I stayed very aggressive, stayed on top of my baseline. But that's something that she's going to do as well.
I think it's going to be a matter of who's going to be able to do that first. Who's going to be a little bit more powerful and with the less amount of unforced errors is going to have the best chance to win out there tomorrow.
Q. So you wouldn't change too much?
KIM CLIJSTERS: No. I mean, obviously there are a few things that I obviously want to change. First of all, I think my mental preparation for that match in Sydney, I don't think I was quite ready to compete 100% against her in that match.
Again, she played incredibly well, and probably the best that I've ever played against her. So it'll be tough. But, yeah, I mean, I'm going to go out after yesterday's match, I'm going to go out and try to do the same and fight for each shot, and then we'll see.
Q. You said when you won the 2009 US Open that Australian Open was one the titles you would like to get as well. How personally satisfying is it to be here the day before the final? Because this could be your last Australian Open.
KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah, it is. That's what I mentioned I think yesterday after my match as well. I know this is probably going to be my last full season on the tour, and then we'll see. You know, it's nice that I'm in this spot to reach the final, to play for the title. I think it's something that is a great feeling to have, knowing that I'm not going to be able to come here for five more years.
So, yeah, it's nice their give myself the opportunity to play a big match to compete for the title.
Q. Evonne Goolagong Cawley, have you seen her?
KIM CLIJSTERS: No, I've seen her around in the beginning of the week. I haven't seen her the last few days, but I've seen her in the beginning of the week.
Q. She liked how you look in the dress?
KIM CLIJSTERS: Yeah.
Pouya آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
11 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Pouya به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #966
Pouya
RogeLleyton's Lover

آواتار Pouya

پستها: 2,046
سپاس: 22,965
در 2,038 پست 18,994 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Sampras-Hewitt-Federer-Lavor-Navratilova-Borg-Edberg-Henin-Rafter-Murray-Goffin-Dolgopolov-Isner-Ferrer-Janowicz-Dimitrov/Sharapova// Gasquet-Fognini-Paire-Youzhny-Llodra-Fish-del Potro-Davydenko-Kokkinakis-Saville-Sock-Harrison-Nishikori////Bryans
پیش فرض

Na Li's interview ahead of the women's final

Q. You just finished a practice. How are you feeling?
NA LI: Feeling? Feeling good. More quiet in here because many players left already. You know, first time to be the final, of course exciting.
But I didn't have the experience be in final, so I don't know.
Q. Is it a lot of fun? Are you enjoying the moment or getting very nervous?
NA LI: I enjoy it, yeah.
Q. You are the first east Asian player in the final of a Grand Slam. I am Japanese. But as an east Asian, I am very proud and happy for you. Could you talk about what kind of impact you are going to make in east Asian countries, and talk a little bit about what kind of impact you get from Japanese players such as Kimiko Date or Ai Sugiyama?
NA LI: Of course, I excited I can be in final of the Grand Slam. And also I still believe in Asia they still have a lot of good player. Like I was young I watched Kimiko play. Yeah, now I have the chance to play against her like same tournament.
Also, yeah, I mean, all the Japanese player was fighting a lot on the court. This is what we saw in all the world, so...
Yeah, yesterday I just win the match, went back to the locker room. I turn on my phone. A lot of messages coming. I think the match they show same time in China, so many friend to watch. They just say, Congratulations, something.
Yeah, my best friend just called me. She's cry on the phone, you know. I was like, Okay, take it easy. What you want to say? Just calm down. She was like (simulating crying). I didn't know what to say.
I was feeling maybe amazing day for the friend, for my family, for me.

Q. How many messages?
NA LI: 44.

Q. There were about 20 last year, weren't there?
NA LI: Yeah, all from friend. Maybe have some friend that we didn't have contact for 10 years, and now that they saw the match they just send me text message.

Q. What did you first think when you woke up this morning? Had it sunk in you were playing in a Grand Slam final?
NA LI: I was wake up. No, because the funny thing is I was playing Sydney. I know the same time Queensland have some tough time. So my physio, Alex, say, Okay, also was rain in Melbourne. So he say, Okay, best that we stay here. So I will play final.
And then in Melbourne, he say, Oh, January so cold. That's why we stay here. So I play final again, so I just make the joke for him. Next time I play tournament, you should say the same to me. Yeah.

Q. Did any of those messages come from other Asian players on the tour?
NA LI: Yeah. Have a young player from the China, yeah.

Q. Have you heard from your mom yet?
NA LI: Yeah, she sent me a text message. She said, Well done. I waiting for you in the home. Yeah, that's it. (Laughter.)

Q. She didn't say if she watched or anything like that?
NA LI: Maybe she didn't watch the same time. But if someone tell her I'm win, maybe she watch later. Yeah.

Q. Can you talk a little bit about learning to play tennis, being a junior, how that was in China, and whether at that moment you could ever imagine getting to a Grand Slam final.
NA LI: Okay, going to take time to say that.
Before I was playing badminton from I was six years old. After I played two years, the badminton coach just tell me, You are not so good play badminton, because looks like you should play tennis, so you should change for tennis.
So I take my family, talk to the coach, and see how is the tennis court. Because during the time, tennis not so popular in China. Yeah, after family to see the court, they say, Okay, we change. I was like, Why you didn't ask me? Yeah, so they just change.
Because between I was stop for two years. I was feeling I always have ranking like 120 something, and never can play main draw for Grand Slam. I didn't have a chance to play big tournament. So I think like, Oh, maybe you should stop. You should do another thing.
So I come to university for two years. You know, in China we have a national champion, same like Asia Games, Olympic Games, four year, one time. So my team just come to university to ask me if I can help for them, because during the time they didn't have a good player. So I think I was young. They pay everything for me. So I would think, if they need me, for sure I should come back for them.
So I come back 2004 until now, yeah. I think maybe just best choice for me, yeah.

Q. Most of the Chinese Tennis Association compared you to Yao Ming today, to how big you're becoming in China. How do you feel about that?
NA LI: I don't know yet. Because, you know, I never saw the Internet, what they say. Of course, not all the people say you are good or something. If you got a bad message, you are make yourself angry or sad. I never saw the Internet. I never saw the news about for me. Yeah, so, I don't know.

Q. Have you ever spoken with Yao Ming and talked about sports or success?
NA LI: I think he's a little bit far away for me right now.

Q. Has the Chinese Tennis Association been very involved in your career?
NA LI: Yeah, I mean, until now they do a lot of thing for the player. Because right now I have my team around with me.
You know, right now they still pay everything for the young players, like flight ticket, hotel, coach, everything. If you need, you just ask the Federation. They can do everything they can.
I mean, yeah, yesterday I got a text message from the Federation boss. She say, Oh, well done. You come back, I pay the dinner. I say, What, only the dinner? (Laughter.)
Yes, of course Federation always focus for the player. Yeah.

Q. Is she here now?
NA LI: No, she's not here. She's in Beijing.

Q. Will she come to the final?
NA LI: I don't think so.

Q. Kim said yesterday that you were quite similar on the court. Would you agree? Could you describe in which way you are alike?
NA LI: I never think about which way. I just think about, Okay, if I do this, I feeling more comfortable, I will do that. If I feel I didn't like or something, I never do. I just give it away.

Q. Do you feel ready to beat her again? It's not so long ago you won.
NA LI: I wish. But, I mean, I beat her last time. Doesn't mean anything in here. I know it's tough match. But still enjoy, yeah.

Q. You said last year when you lost to Serena here that you needed to improve your serve. What have you improved since you were here last year?
NA LI: Yeah, I mean, last year I serve maybe like not use the racquet. Like the hand take it. I have the feeling you have to have the good serve, win 80% to 85% from the baseline, of course you are tired. That's why I improve a lot for the serve.
Yeah, this year I think better in serve than last year.

Q. Do you feel like kind of invincible in 2011? Against Jovanovski in Sydney you were down in first set; against Kim 5 0 down; against Caroline, match point down. You haven't been beaten in 2011.
NA LI: I always strong in the mind. I wish this time I not start 5 0 down, yeah. I mean, last year also I play here in the third round. Opponent also have two match point I save. So I come to the semifinal.
So, you know, in China, we say you have tough time, but you come over. That means you have best of luck. So I wish it is come with me to the final.

Q. What is your favorite part of being a tennis player?
NA LI: I didn't have like really like one. But I was think about the tennis player is amazing sport, all the players, because they always travel for all the world.
Also the people didn't see how hard they are working. They only see they win one Grand Slam, how much prize money they got. The people didn't see what they do behind the goal or behind the Grand Slam.
I was like Agassi before. Yeah, I was feel like, because he has long hair and with the jeans, yeah, this not normal player can do that.
Pouya آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Pouya به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #967
I.man
Former Staff

آواتار I.man

تاریخ عضویت: May 2010
محل سکونت: بوشهر
پستها: 751
سپاس: 4,450
در 756 پست 8,139 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: راجر كبير - فرناندو گونزالس - فرناندو ورداسكو - ارغوان
پیش فرض

یه مطلب مینویسم بدون شرح:

بعد از اینکه تیم بارسلونا تونست توی یک سال تمام جام های ممکن یعنی 6 جام رو کسب کنه، سال بعدش که توی یکی دو جام حذف شد، به مربیشون گواردیولا گفتن چرا نتونستین موفقیت های سال قبل رو تکرار کنین و گواردیولا گفت: اینکه ما نتونیم در یک سال تمام جام های ممکن رو کسب کنیم کاملاً طبیعی هست و اینکه بتونیم تمام جام های ممکن رو کسب کنیم غیر طبیعیه. پس شما نباید از ما یه همچین انتظاری داشته باشین. ما در اون سال یه کار خارق العاده انجام دادیم.

حالا این شده حکایت راجر و رافا. این دو قهرمان در این سال ها یک کار خارق العاده رو انجام دادن و ما رو عادت دادن به کسب موفقیت و پیروزی بنابراین عدم موفقیتشون در یکی دو تورنمنت اصلاً چیز غیرعادی نیست.
I.man آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
17 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی I.man به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 11:26 AM   #968
SOROOSH_RF
Roger's Fan

آواتار SOROOSH_RF

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2010
پستها: 361
سپاس: 307
در 345 پست 2,198 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer&gulbis& sharapova&ivanovic
پیش فرض

[QUOTE=[COLOR=Red]R.f&R.N_Legends;[/COLOR]43410]البته نمي شه از بازي زيباي نواك به سادگي گذشت ولي من ديگه اون هيجان و عطش قهرماني رو تو راجر حداقل تو اين مسابقات نميديدم و دليل ديگه اش هم خستگي از بازي هاي آخر فصل ميتونه باشه من بيشتر از باخت از اون امتيازهايي كه راجر از دست دادم مي سوزم و فكر نكنم ديگه به اين زودي ها بتونه #1 رو از رافا پس بگيره !!!!

من با این نظر شما(قسمت قرمز) مخالفم . چون به نظر من فدرر تو بازی آخر تا آخرین لحظه جنگید و نمیخواست بازنده باشه . ولی معمولا فدرر وقتی عقب میفته خیلی زود روحیه اش رو از دست میده و بیخیال بازی میشه .اما به قول خودش در این بازی نواک تو امتیاز های مهم موفق تر بود و بازی رو برد.
در مورد نامبر وانی هم من قول میدم که فدرر تا قبل از یو اس اوپن از نادال پسش میگیره.
SOROOSH_RF آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی SOROOSH_RF به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #969
msh13792
Former Staff

آواتار msh13792

تاریخ عضویت: Nov 2009
پستها: 953
سپاس: 11,229
در 946 پست 8,591 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Roger Federer , Juan Martín del Potro , Stanislas Wawrinka
پیش فرض

[QUOTE=love_ROGER;43420]
نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط [COLOR=Red
R.f&R.N_Legends;[/COLOR]43410]البته نمي شه از بازي زيباي نواك به سادگي گذشت ولي من ديگه اون هيجان و عطش قهرماني رو تو راجر حداقل تو اين مسابقات نميديدم و دليل ديگه اش هم خستگي از بازي هاي آخر فصل ميتونه باشه من بيشتر از باخت از اون امتيازهايي كه راجر از دست دادم مي سوزم و فكر نكنم ديگه به اين زودي ها بتونه #1 رو از رافا پس بگيره !!!!

من با این نظر شما(قسمت قرمز) مخالفم . چون به نظر من فدرر تو بازی آخر تا آخرین لحظه جنگید و نمیخواست بازنده باشه . ولی معمولا فدرر وقتی عقب میفته خیلی زود روحیه اش رو از دست میده و بیخیال بازی میشه .اما به قول خودش در این بازی نواک تو امتیاز های مهم موفق تر بود و بازی رو برد.
در مورد نامبر وانی هم من قول میدم که فدرر تا قبل از یو اس اوپن از نادال پسش میگیره.
اگه منظورت یو اس اپن سال 2011
اگه این اتفاق افتاد من شیرینی میدم به شما
چون خیلی دوست دارم باز راجر اول بشه
msh13792 آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی msh13792 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #970
FaRzIn

آواتار FaRzIn

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2010
پستها: 340
سپاس: 784
در 337 پست 2,862 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: راجـــــر فدرر رافا نادال؛؛اندي ماري؛؛نواك جوكوويچ ویکتور ترویسکی؛؛خوان دلپوترو؛؛ماريا شاراپوا؛؛كيم كلايسترز؛؛سابینه لیسکی
پیش فرض

The Best Tennis Player of British in whole History

Come on Andy The Championship Is Yours

FaRzIn آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی FaRzIn به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
پاسخ

برچسب ها
گرنداسلم اول، 2011، آزاد استرالیا، Australian Open

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 3 نفر (0 عضو و 3 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 06:34 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.