بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2014 > تورنمنتهاي پيشين (مردان) > مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

15-25 اسفند - ایندین ولز، امریکا

موضوع بسته شد

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 03-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #61
sina1993

آواتار sina1993

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2013
محل سکونت: Ahwaz & behbahan
پستها: 207
سپاس: 3,083
در 189 پست 1,318 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Roger Federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

منم به دوست جدید خیر مقدم عرض میکنم و ازشون به خاطر پستهای خوبشون تشکر میکنم به علاوه حداقل منو مجبور کرده که انگلیسی رو بهتر یاد بگیرم
درباره بازی امشب فدرر هم بگم اگه به سختی تونست بازیشو ببره زیاد نگران نشید.معمولا بعد از حذف نادال به خاطر اینکه سطح انتظارات از فدرر بالا میره استرس و فشار روانی راجر رو به دردسر میندازه

ویرایش توسط sina1993 : 12-04-2014 در ساعت 06:08 PM
sina1993 آنلاین نیست.  
14 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی sina1993 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #62
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer

hello everybody thanx a million everybody for your supports. sorry to disturb u again ...some of my erratic viewpoints:

novak dropped a set to a qualifier.so it shows he still lacks confidence or hasnt had very tough matches under his belt,or maybe his five setter epic loss to stan still hurts him.

i dont know but i have a feeling he doesnt have that confidence he had back in 2011.and somehow he confessed this after rog beat him at dubai.he said you cant always be at your best every season.

he hasnt won any titles this year since 2006.from that year on he had at least won a title till this period of the season.

with this kinda form i got a hunch that in form marin cilic has his chances against him.and i really prefer little big john isner as his potential semi_final match.he beat novak at cincy last year and also here at indian wells in 2012.in that match in the final set tiebreak he was using a very huge kick serve on his second serve that i have never ever seen in my whole life!sometimes it was ridiculously laughable.and novak as the best returner in the business was really pushed to the limit.

roger and haas meet each other with their families.but i remeber haas being very envious
at roger's publicity a few years ago at aussie open

its true that stan is probably at the summit of his power,but i have always witnessed that he can never be himself against roger,he broke a racquet against maestro a couple of years ago.and always shake hands very coldly.obviously he cant bring his best tennis against former world number one and that hurts him.he wants to do sth very spectacular and prove himself.and he hits a tons of unforced error against roger.the head to head record is 15_1.this could have its psychological effects.

on the other hand roger is always the most relaxed person in the world against him!plays very patiently.still i give stan 60 percent chance of winning that potential QF match.though they still need to win their last 16 matches.

one very unusual thing.i remember vividly that marin cilic beat djokovic back in 2007 madrid masters(the tournament was played on hard cour at that time instead of shanghai masters")and then now atpworldtour.com says that novak has a perfect 7_0 record against the croat..am i wrong?

i dont think anybody can repeat what mr.federer did back in 2006.the more you think about it the more one is impressed.90 plus match wins...12 title....but the most amazing achievement for me was that he lost only to two players that glorious year!to rafa and murray .nobody else was able to beat roger that year!and remember he had match points against rafa at rome masters in that 5 setter thriller.if rafa didnt exist!! then he could win monte carlo rome dubai and of course roland garros which could be 16 titles a year!!!
swiss express آنلاین نیست.  
16 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-12-2014, 08:53 PM   #63
roger 4 ever

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2012
پستها: 203
سپاس: 258
در 202 پست 2,325 بار سپاسگزاری شده

واقعا استفاده می کنیم از مظالب این دوست عزیزمون...دلیل «غر زدن» یه سری افراد رو هم متوجه نمی شم انگار کسی جاشون رو اینجا تنگ کرده...انگار مثلا آیه در کتاب آسمانی هست که همه فارسی بنویسند، اتفاقا باید قدر این اتفاق رو دونست چون مطمئنا اگر کسی علاقه مند به زبان انگلیسی باشه می تونه با کمک گرفتن از مطالب این دوست عزیزمون به اطلاعات خودش اضافه کنه...میان بحث های خودمون هیچ ایرادی نداره که یه فردی به این زیبایی بیاد چند خطی انگلیسی پیرامون تنیس بنویسه، قطعا هم تنوعی هست و هم اینکه بسیار اموزنده خواهد بود...

ادامه بده دوست عزیزم، بسیار خوشحال می شویم...دوستان هم کمتر غر بزنن به خدا این همه غر زدن هیچ فایده ای نداره...
roger 4 ever آنلاین نیست.  
7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی roger 4 ever به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-12-2014, 08:54 PM   #64
Mehdiii

آواتار Mehdiii

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2012
پستها: 387
سپاس: 2,180
در 361 پست 2,509 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: FEDERER

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط swiss express نمایش پست ها
hello everybody thanx a million everybody for your supports. sorry to disturb u again ...some of my erratic viewpoints:

novak dropped a set to a qualifier.so it shows he still lacks confidence or hasnt had very tough matches under his belt,or maybe his five setter epic loss to stan still hurts him.

i dont know but i have a feeling he doesnt have that confidence he had back in 2011.and somehow he confessed this after rog beat him at dubai.he said you cant always be at your best every season.

he hasnt won any titles this year since 2006.from that year on he had at least won a title till this period of the season.

with this kinda form i got a hunch that in form marin cilic has his chances against him.and i really prefer little big john isner as his potential semi_final match.he beat novak at cincy last year and also here at indian wells in 2012.in that match in the final set tiebreak he was using a very huge kick serve on his second serve that i have never ever seen in my whole life!sometimes it was ridiculously laughable.and novak as the best returner in the business was really pushed to the limit.
به نظر من مشکل روحی نواک از خیلی وقت پیش شروع شده و مال این فصل نیست درست بعد از " باخت در سمی فینال رولند گاروس 2013در مقابل رافا " . نواک از ابتدای فصل 2013 مهمترین هدفش رو پیروزی در رولند معرفی کرده بود و بعد از اون باخت از نظر روحی دچار مشکل شد باختش به ماری تو ویمبی هم شرایط روحی نواک رو بدتر کرد به نظر من حتی باختش از رافا تو مسترز کانادا و یو اس اپن به دلیل شرایط بد روحی بود . set چهارم فینال یواس اوپن کاملا نشان داد که نواک چقدر از نظر روحی در وضعیت بدی قرار داره ، دیگه از اون جنگندگی خاص نواک خبری نبود به عنوان مثال بازی سمی فینال یواس 2011 در مقابل فدرر . حتی پایان رویایی فصل هم نتونست شرایط روحی نوله رو به حالت عادی برگردونه .
Mehdiii آنلاین نیست.  
10 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mehdiii به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-12-2014, 09:08 PM   #65
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

when will they learn?is it learnable at all?or sth deep in the roots of our culture ,ancestors,educations...i dont know i just know these phenomenons are different.maybe from another world,another planet.i dont know...

robby koening always called it memory selection but for me it is sth bigger sth more powerful that we do not have it.

i dont know the exact word ...patience,respect,social behaviour,humanism,or professionialism

whatever it is we dont have it

mr charismatic federer loses has won the sw19 for the past 5 years he is in the final to defend it .some guys in the world are even craving ,yearning to be able to play at wimby CENTRE COURT some are thirsty for being quialified for the prestigious traditional tournament and yet...yet mr federer is supposed to defend it for the 6th time in a row against his NEMESIS....

nadal takes a two sets two love lead roger hit that exceptional bachhand passing shot in the tie.break on rafa's championship point and he bounces back...

federer is leading 76 in the decider but the ultimate clay court warrior the spanish interminable powerhouse wins the next 3games in a row and wins the title for the very first time

you put yourself in roger's shoes.u are the 5 times defending champion you were two sets to love down you digged deep you forced a final set rain stopped the match incessantly(the roof was implanted in 2009) and yet you lose it.

this is the point where i wanted to contemplate.roger shakes hand with rafa warmly almost hugged him smiles is relaxed believes rafa deserved to win it

later he said the lights were really poor and when the match resumed at night after another rain delay he couldnt see well.and he was right it wasnt an excuse i felt it when i watched it again.if there was the roof implanted a year earlier.roger could make history with his 6th successive wimbledon title and he even reclaimed the title the very next year,thus 7 back to back wimby title.

but he doesnt show it in his face and manner at all after the match.he is relaxed as ever.what a human being.i imagine these guys are not human.just put a an iranian athlete in that situation.first of all can he digest that big event at all?

thats why these super humans have flourished have grown,because they are not looking for excuses,they just delete what happened there and start working tomorrow with all their heart.

its 2012 rafael has had 7 degrading defeats to djokovic ,he is shattered mentally,and he wants to win win wimledon for the 3rd time.but things start to become worse he loses a five setter to lukaz rosol a name we always associate with rafa's shacking loss at wimbledon second round match.

yet the spaniard is sighning autogragh at the center court after his heart-breaking loss. he was in the final since 2006.standing signing autogragh very serenely as if nothing has happened...

roger loses rafa loses they may not be the same but the fans of roger say you are always OUR number one.the fans are rafa say during his injuries we MISS u rafa.

what we would do to our champions?if federer or nadal were iranian they could be sworn for their losses.do we have the ability to hold a tennis match and being quiet during the rallies at all?can we behave ourselves?if we watch lady's tennis what sorts of strange and obscene reactions we would show in our stadiums?we are miles away from them...

rafa lost seven mentally destroying matches to djokovic at 2011 and aussie open 2012.yet after all these matches he credited the opponent and said exactly after every match that the good days will come for me.he was patient and the good days came 10 title last year

lyou play so many tough matches beat the up and coming nishikori and dimitrov in hard fought matches beat your rival roger and then an injury explodes your mind in the final.but look at rafa's reactionwhen lost to stan.stan didnt beat him rafa lost himself it wasnt half of rafa still taking a set.still at the ceremony he credited stan didnt talk about his back was smiling but inside heartbroken and even later said that im grateful to be a tennis player a lot of people work hard to earn their living im so lucky.luckily i will forget this loss with the passing of time..

a champion is not the one who never loses a champion is the one that when loses appear victorious.

you imagine yourself as an eight time masters on thousand defending champion.you lose your match .if you are a fan you are bitterly disapponted.but look at rafa's attitude.he said its not tragedy.life goes on.and he emerged victorious at the rest of the season since that bitter loss to djokovic at monte carlo.

when he won his 5th barcelona crown at 2009 he said i never thought that i could win 5 barcelona title this is unbelievable too much for me more than my predictions he is always satisfied.

roger had two match points for two back to back years against djokovic at us open.any one else could be shattered.

after his saddening loss to djokovic at us open 2010 semi final wasting two match points he bounced back and claimed 3 back to back titles(basel,paris, barclays atp world tour final)and when asked about this achievement answered:that shows how tough i am mentally.

they dont look to accuse others in their losses they look for new ways to cut short those failures,rhose losses.

even some other players who are not that patient and cant cotrol themselves(the likes of djokovic) are forced to behave themselves for the sake of the fans because if they want to be a great champion like swiss maestro they are constantly compared in terms of manners to the swiss legend .thats rogers impressions on all the other players.

and there is no doubt that in all these years roger invented this moral system of being a gentleman and forced rafa to obeying him and will force and impress the other kids growing up who aspire to be a great champion.that their first priorites is not playing like a champion its BEHAVING LIKE A CHAMPION...

he is not from this planet i told you...
11 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #66
slice

تاریخ عضویت: Dec 2012
پستها: 88
سپاس: 121
در 53 پست 276 بار سپاسگزاری شده

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Mehdiii نمایش پست ها
به نظر من مشکل روحی نواک از خیلی وقت پیش شروع شده و مال این فصل نیست درست بعد از " باخت در سمی فینال رولند گاروس 2013در مقابل رافا " . نواک از ابتدای فصل 2013 مهمترین هدفش رو پیروزی در رولند معرفی کرده بود و بعد از اون باخت از نظر روحی دچار مشکل شد باختش به ماری تو ویمبی هم شرایط روحی نواک رو بدتر کرد به نظر من حتی باختش از رافا تو مسترز کانادا و یو اس اپن به دلیل شرایط بد روحی بود . set چهارم فینال یواس اوپن کاملا نشان داد که نواک چقدر از نظر روحی در وضعیت بدی قرار داره ، دیگه از اون جنگندگی خاص نواک خبری نبود به عنوان مثال بازی سمی فینال یواس 2011 در مقابل فدرر . حتی پایان رویایی فصل هم نتونست شرایط روحی نوله رو به حالت عادی برگردونه .

به نظر من مشکل روحی نواک فقط 20% شو تشکیل میده!!!!!
مشکل اصلی نواک به نظر من اینکه اون از اواسط سال 2012 استایل و سبک بازیشو گم کرده!!!!!
نوواک تو سال 2011 و نصف 2012 یه base line hitter حرفه ای بود ولی حالا........
تمام توپاشو با اسپین زیاد میزنه وسط زمین تا توپم برسه به دست حریف اسپینشو از دست میده!!!!!!!!
احتمالا تغییر مربی هم ناشی از این باشه خصوصا تاکید بکر و خود نوواک به اهمیت سرو و والی تو برنامشون!!!!!!!!!
slice آنلاین نیست.  
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی slice به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-12-2014, 10:45 PM   #67
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

dear mehdi

you are 100 percent right. you just hit the nail on the head.that was the starting point of novak's downfall and reinforced by his loss at melbourne.novak had set the musketeer's cup as his priority the previous season and he had set wimbledon his goal at 2011 and had won it (as he himself called as the most prestigious tournament).and that was a very tough loss a energy"-sapping defeat.esp considering that he had the upperhand in that final set,leading 4-2 and at the deuce made that childlish error and touched the net while hitting a volley.

and even his brilliant performance at the tail end of last season didnt lift his morale

ironically rafa had the same scenario against novak leading 4-2 at aussie open in the final set and 30-15 ,here hit a very basic backhand to the net .hile he had rushed foeward to finish the rally and novak had already given up on that point.and this proved costly.instead of 40-15 it shifted to 30 on (thats why they say every point in tennis is worth two points)changing the momentum ,rafa got broken and novak came back.coincidentally novak had the upper hand in that match at the 4th set and rafa had his chances at roland garros in the fourth set(serving at 6-5 30-15)

and that loss was rafa's 3rd consecutive GS loss to novak and the seventh back to back final.so apparently more tragic but because mentally he is one of the best athletes in the world he bounced back.

novak seemed to immitate these guys for their consistency and now is showing his true colors!(he was very criticized earlier in his career for trying to imitate the other player's styles.
8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-13-2014, 12:21 AM   #68
Mehdiii

آواتار Mehdiii

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2012
پستها: 387
سپاس: 2,180
در 361 پست 2,509 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: FEDERER

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط slice نمایش پست ها
به نظر من مشکل روحی نواک فقط 20% شو تشکیل میده!!!!!
مشکل اصلی نواک به نظر من اینکه اون از اواسط سال 2012 استایل و سبک بازیشو گم کرده!!!!!
نوواک تو سال 2011 و نصف 2012 یه base line hitter حرفه ای بود ولی حالا........
تمام توپاشو با اسپین زیاد میزنه وسط زمین تا توپم برسه به دست حریف اسپینشو از دست میده!!!!!!!!
احتمالا تغییر مربی هم ناشی از این باشه خصوصا تاکید بکر و خود نوواک به اهمیت سرو و والی تو برنامشون!!!!!!!!!
به نظر من خیلی سطحی دارین با این مسئله برخورد میکنید . سبک و استایل بازی چیز گمشدنی نیست .ممکنه game planتنیسورها بسته به شرایط بازی و حریفان عوض بشه ولی سبک و استایل یک شبه عوض نمیشه. به نظر من هدف اصلی نواک از استخدام بوریس بکر تغییر شرایط روحی و ذهنی اش بود وگرنه نواک چیز زیادی برای اضافه کردن به بازیش نیاز نداره .
Mehdiii آنلاین نیست.  
6 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mehdiii به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-13-2014, 05:37 AM   #69
sina1993

آواتار sina1993

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2013
محل سکونت: Ahwaz & behbahan
پستها: 207
سپاس: 3,083
در 189 پست 1,318 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Roger Federer

فدرر بازیشو خیلی راحتتر از انچه که انتظار داشتم برد به نظر میرسه امسال سال موفقی رو داشته باشه منظورم نه از نظر تعداد قهرمانی بلکه از نظر انجام بازیهای خوبه
ممکنه مثل 2012 توی گرنداسلم قهرمان بشه ممکن هم هست مثل 2011 در کمال شایستگی قهرمان نشه ولی خوشحالم که کابوس 2013 تموم شده
sina1993 آنلاین نیست.  
11 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی sina1993 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-13-2014, 06:44 AM   #70
davidbeckham
Former Staff

آواتار davidbeckham

تاریخ عضویت: Dec 2008
پستها: 2,940
سپاس: 13,894
در 2,791 پست 20,845 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: نوواک -رافا نادال---تسونگا-خوان مارتین دلپوترو-پیت سمپراس -ماشا-انا ایوانوویچ

ایول اندرسون
خوب حال واورینکا رو گرفت

ویرایش توسط davidbeckham : 03-13-2014 در ساعت 06:59 AM
davidbeckham آنلاین نیست.  
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی davidbeckham به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
موضوع بسته شد

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 09:09 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.