بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2014 > تورنمنتهاي پيشين (مردان) > مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

15-25 اسفند - ایندین ولز، امریکا

موضوع بسته شد

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 03-14-2014, 10:45 PM   #91
BABAK

تاریخ عضویت: Feb 2009
پستها: 1,756
سپاس: 34,267
در 1,610 پست 15,465 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: راجر فدرر
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط saeedfxfx نمایش پست ها
تو بازی نواک با چیلیچ مربی قبلی نواک در کنار تیمش بود
و خبری از بوریس بکر نبود
و وقتی تصویر روی واجدا رفت زیر عکس
نوشت مربی جوکوویچ
من تو نت چیزی پیدا نکردم مبنی بر برگشتن مربی قبلیش
کسی اطلاع داره؟

ضمن خوشامد به شما دوست نازنين، نواك بعد از اينكه اعلام كرد كه بوريس بكر به عنوان نفر اول كادر فني به تيم او اضافه ميشود، گفت وايدا در ايندين ولز، شانگهاي، تورنتو و مادريد نواكو همراهي ميكنه و همچنان عضو كادر ميمونه كه به نظر يه جور دلجويي باشه از وايدا به خاطر تعويضش با بكر..!
BABAK آنلاین نیست.  
24 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی BABAK به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-14-2014, 11:17 PM   #92
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer
Smile پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

Hi everyone tonight I wanna go in depth and compare some of the very key shots and techniques between the top boys.and I will give a score to every player for every shot.the scores start at c then c+ b b+ a and a+

SERVE:

The most fundamental shot in tennis.its true that you cant win a slam by mere a big serve (ivo karlovic/john isner).but it seems you cant win a slam without it as well!
the reason why stan wawrinka always plays his best tennis at aussie open is perhaps because he serves very well at that particular tournament

.nadal never won us open until he changed his sevice toss a little bit at us open 2010 and with less back bending.that particular change caused him his maiden title at flushing meadows.(though since then he has came back to his usual service motion)federer was invincible on his serve at 2012 sw19.

For me roger has the best serve maybe in tennis history.they always say about him that maybe he doesn’t have the biggest serve but surely has the most precise one.though in recent years he has decreased his 1st serve speed to go for 1st serve percentage.and im one of those guys who disapprove this decision totally

.this caused the likes of murray attack his first serve very often(never forget shanghai masters at 2012 murray had so many return winner on roger's 1st serve.this shows lack of confidence in case he misses his 1st serve and be subsequently be under pressure on the second delivery.

While earlier in his career he had a very bigger 1st serve and going for ace a lot.i don’t think he had 2 or 3 aces against joe willy at roland garros 2013.

in recent years he is afraid in case he loses a 1st serve and be under pressure on the second .so he gets the speed off the 1st serve

Still he served so well against murray this year while last year when he lost in a 5 setter he was quing for percentage and murray had so many more aces.this year murray was not serving good because of his back surgery.i remember during the tournament they compared andy's serve speed to last year against rog and it was awfully lower.(aussie open)

Nadal maybe doesn’t have a big serve but he mixes things really well with that particular shot.he usually uses his 1st serve as a weapon for combination.to get a short return and use that huge inside in or inside out forehand

A very simple plan but very effective .with that sort of gameplan he has amassed so many clay court title.that works esp on clay courts though novak's deep return from both sides esp the backhand return caused rafa's so many poor losses.

I liked the way he served esp at cincy last year using the serve and dominating with the big forehand and he was immediately at the net to finish it off maybe to save his energy and his left knee from endless baseline battles,and of course north american hard courts helped his top spins to be more troublesome for the like of djokovic.(nadal didnt have this advantage at the tail end of the season e.g at atp world tour finals,the courts were not like those of north amertican hard courts.

I like his service variety.sometimes using that body serve very effectively esp on clay.

Novak had so many problems with his serve some years ago.i remember him making 20 double faults in a match and swearing at everything!(before his resurgent form in 2011)
So he hired todd martin for quite a while and now he has a decent serve.serves particularly well at beijing where he plays his best tennis.thats a fast court.

Berdych and juan martin regarding their height their serves are not that spectacular though sometimes in some particular tournaments they are rock solid.

Roddick used to serve bullets very well!i really miss him one of my favotie players.novak had always problems against him when returning sometimes moving from side to side while a rod was serving!thats why roddick had a winning head to head record against him.roger was the best returner agaist him blocking those bullets with incredible backhand slices.thats why the head to head record is so embarrassing!!!

Federer seems to have the best kick serve and also second serve while djokovic seems to have a good slice serve (the one he uses on the wide side so wisely)

Isner versus raonic? I remember robby koening picked raonic as the best server in the game.but I will choose isner because his second serve esp the kicker is much more dangerous than that of milos,and sometimes he has negated that theory that a player with a mere big serve cant make it through to the final stages!maybe on day he can win a prestigious title with that serve.milos second serve is not good and he doesn’t have good volley like isner,and he doesn’t have john's consistency on serve during a match.

though even isner has proved that he cant have consistency on serve during a 5 setter match in a slam esp if he is jaded because of the last round's match( he may now say i played for millions of hours against nicolas mahut at wimbledon and the serve was rock solid!!!)

Nadal B+/djokovic B+/wawrinka B/ferrer C+/berdych B+/delpotro B+/murray B/federer A

FOREHAND

Seems the second most important shot in tennis.its so hard to compare nadal's spinny forehand to that of roger's .about roger they usually call it the million dollar forehand.he has earned a lot of money via that
particular shot.murray has a poor forehand when compared to his backhand.delpotro has the most ferocious forehand I have ever
seen.

considering his height its incredible.never forget that longest wimbledon semi final of history between delpo and novak.the forehand of the lanky argentine was sometimes ridiculous.and I was laughing at the power of that shot.novak sometimes didn’t even follow those monsters!!

Berdych has a very good cross court forehand , that is his favorite shot.joe willy has a classy forehand too .resembles roger's somehow.one of the best the frenchman.gulbis has the most unusual one.though a couple of years ago it wasn’t like this he changed it and though not very fun to watch! it wa so effective against rafa at rome master's last year taking the first set 61.

Novak didn’t have a good forehand some years ago but now it’s a major weapon.nadal's forehand was very vulnerable if attacked to. 4 or 5 years ago(a lot of players roger,berdych who had won their initial encounters,used this strategy,to attack rafa's backhand and then hit hard to his forehand)

still novak usd those backhand cross courts to rafa's forehand so effectively.even last year at us open he was doing this at some point and nadal was in a lot of trouble.

nadal's down the line forehand is always said as a barometer for nadal's confidence.if he uses it a lot in a match then he is confident .during those seven losses to novak it was simply off.at the start of their wimbledon final at 2011 he was hitting that shot very well till 4-4(nadal hits that shot in the best manner at wimbledon beating a very in form delpo that year 3 sets to one)but he wasn’t able to use that agaist djokovic anymore.

djokovic shouted in anger as nadal hit a forehand down the line winner(its not decent to shout at another player's winner,players usually shout at their own unfored errors )and since that shout nadal was a coward!

You may think I was hallucinating but no!it happened exactly during their indian wells final in 2011.he shouted at rafa's inside out forehand winner and nadal started playing short forehands since then in a verty strange manner.and toni nadal had quoted that nadal's losses to djokovic has mental origins!

That’s why djokovic is never good at sportsmanship and hasn’t had roger's popularity.winning at every price is not the creed of a champion.as roger never forgets about sportsmanship and has won the edberg's sportsmanship award numerous timrs at the tail end of every season.

One of the best forehands and most ferocious ones belonged to the retired chilean fernando gonzales.he had a very awesome style.at roland garros 2009 QF against murray he was hitting the forehand merciless than ever.murray who never gives up on any point and is always looking at every nook and cranny,and sometimes he is out of tv camera!couldn't follow those merciless forehands and gonzales bagelled him in that 4 setter encounter.

Again another fernando,this time fernando verdasco is one of the other masters at this particular category.roddick called it the best forehand in the game.never forget the aussie open 2009 semi final match between rafa and verdasco.that match took 5 hours and 14 minutes the highest quality match I have ever seen in my life.all aggressive gameplan from both players throughout that thriller.
Again he had a 2 sets to love lead against the eventual champion murray at last year's wimbledon.the forehand was simply ferocious.

one of the worst forehands of a slam winner and year end ranking world number one beloned to american andy roddick.

Rafa was asked by jim courier at aussie open 2012 that what particular shot would u like to have that of maestro.and he said the forehand.when courier said this to rog,he said that I will take rafa's forehand too!he has a very good forehand

.i think rafa didn’t say roger's serve in order not to admit roger's superior serve,and he mentioned the forehand which is a powerful component in his own game(if rafa had roger's serve ,he wouldn’t struggle on his service games for 10 minutes and he could finish his games and subsequently matches in an easier fashion,and woudnt suffer so much physical battles,and stay healthy.

Nadal A+/djokovic B+/wawrinka B+/ferrer B/berdych B/murray B/del potro A/federer A+

I imagine and have abad feeling this post is getting really long!! ,so If you liked this post I will continue next nights with other categories:

backhand,slice,volleys,drop shot,passing shot,footwork,power,speed,mentality,stamina,smash,and of course most importantly twinners!!

ویرایش توسط swiss express : 03-15-2014 در ساعت 12:46 AM
swiss express آنلاین نیست.  
15 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-14-2014, 11:42 PM   #93
saeedfxfx

آواتار saeedfxfx

محل سکونت: کرج
پستها: 193
سپاس: 78
در 180 پست 723 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: نوله ، راجر ، نادال ، فرر

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط BABAK نمایش پست ها
ضمن خوشامد به شما دوست نازنين، نواك بعد از اينكه اعلام كرد كه بوريس بكر به عنوان نفر اول كادر فني به تيم او اضافه ميشود، گفت وايدا در ايندين ولز، شانگهاي، تورنتو و مادريد نواكو همراهي ميكنه و همچنان عضو كادر ميمونه كه به نظر يه جور دلجويي باشه از وايدا به خاطر تعويضش با بكر..!
مرسی از پاسخت
وایدا مربی دوست داشتنی هست
saeedfxfx آنلاین نیست.  
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی saeedfxfx به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-15-2014, 12:20 AM   #94
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

Smile پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

dear pouya

that was an extremely funny post.i really enjoyed it .very witty, funny and precise.definitely the most qualified candidate for the best post of the year.plz write more posts.thanx a million.

dolgopolov is definitely the strangest player active in the game!he is cool as a cucumber.never shows any emotion.even if he finishes a career grand slam!!still he wouldnt smile.a worse version than andy murray.

ویرایش توسط swiss express : 03-15-2014 در ساعت 12:32 AM
8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-15-2014, 01:51 AM   #95
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

Angry پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

what an easy match for djoko.just an hour.why the hell this lame frenchman made it to the QF?though we couldn't find any better players amongst those losers like feliciano lopez.i wish gulbis could meet novak at this stage then isner for the next round.julien beneteau is only an indoors player.and even there he is a loser!damn this luck!now we have to put all our hopes in little big john!though who knows?he maybe more dangerous in the final...
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #96
Mohammad
Tech Support

آواتار Mohammad

تاریخ عضویت: Nov 2008
پستها: 3,759
سپاس: 22,285
در 3,465 پست 31,086 بار سپاسگزاری شده

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط swiss express نمایش پست ها
Hi everyone tonight I wanna go in depth and compare some of the very key shots and techniques between the top boys.and I will give a score to every player for every shot.the scores start at c then c+ b b+ a and a+

SERVE:

The most fundamental shot in tennis.its true that you cant win a slam by mere a big serve (ivo karlovic/john isner).but it seems you cant win a slam without it as well!
the reason why stan wawrinka always plays his best tennis at aussie open is perhaps because he serves very well at that particular tournament

.nadal never won us open until he changed his sevice toss a little bit at us open 2010 and with less back bending.that particular change caused him his maiden title at flushing meadows.(though since then he has came back to his usual service motion)federer was invincible on his serve at 2012 sw19.

For me roger has the best serve maybe in tennis history.they always say about him that maybe he doesn’t have the biggest serve but surely has the most precise one.though in recent years he has decreased his 1st serve speed to go for 1st serve percentage.and im one of those guys who disapprove this decision totally

.this caused the likes of murray attack his first serve very often(never forget shanghai masters at 2012 murray had so many return winner on roger's 1st serve.this shows lack of confidence in case he misses his 1st serve and be subsequently be under pressure on the second delivery.

While earlier in his career he had a very bigger 1st serve and going for ace a lot.i don’t think he had 2 or 3 aces against joe willy at roland garros 2013.

in recent years he is afraid in case he loses a 1st serve and be under pressure on the second .so he gets the speed off the 1st serve

Still he served so well against murray this year while last year when he lost in a 5 setter he was quing for percentage and murray had so many more aces.this year murray was not serving good because of his back surgery.i remember during the tournament they compared andy's serve speed to last year against rog and it was awfully lower.(aussie open)

Nadal maybe doesn’t have a big serve but he mixes things really well with that particular shot.he usually uses his 1st serve as a weapon for combination.to get a short return and use that huge inside in or inside out forehand

A very simple plan but very effective .with that sort of gameplan he has amassed so many clay court title.that works esp on clay courts though novak's deep return from both sides esp the backhand return caused rafa's so many poor losses.

I liked the way he served esp at cincy last year using the serve and dominating with the big forehand and he was immediately at the net to finish it off maybe to save his energy and his left knee from endless baseline battles,and of course north american hard courts helped his top spins to be more troublesome for the like of djokovic.(nadal didnt have this advantage at the tail end of the season e.g at atp world tour finals,the courts were not like those of north amertican hard courts.

I like his service variety.sometimes using that body serve very effectively esp on clay.

Novak had so many problems with his serve some years ago.i remember him making 20 double faults in a match and swearing at everything!(before his resurgent form in 2011)
So he hired todd martin for quite a while and now he has a decent serve.serves particularly well at beijing where he plays his best tennis.thats a fast court.

Berdych and juan martin regarding their height their serves are not that spectacular though sometimes in some particular tournaments they are rock solid.

Roddick used to serve bullets very well!i really miss him one of my favotie players.novak had always problems against him when returning sometimes moving from side to side while a rod was serving!thats why roddick had a winning head to head record against him.roger was the best returner agaist him blocking those bullets with incredible backhand slices.thats why the head to head record is so embarrassing!!!

Federer seems to have the best kick serve and also second serve while djokovic seems to have a good slice serve (the one he uses on the wide side so wisely)

Isner versus raonic? I remember robby koening picked raonic as the best server in the game.but I will choose isner because his second serve esp the kicker is much more dangerous than that of milos,and sometimes he has negated that theory that a player with a mere big serve cant make it through to the final stages!maybe on day he can win a prestigious title with that serve.milos second serve is not good and he doesn’t have good volley like isner,and he doesn’t have john's consistency on serve during a match.

though even isner has proved that he cant have consistency on serve during a 5 setter match in a slam esp if he is jaded because of the last round's match( he may now say i played for millions of hours against nicolas mahut at wimbledon and the serve was rock solid!!!)

Nadal B+/djokovic B+/wawrinka B/ferrer C+/berdych B+/delpotro B+/murray B/federer A

FOREHAND

Seems the second most important shot in tennis.its so hard to compare nadal's spinny forehand to that of roger's .about roger they usually call it the million dollar forehand.he has earned a lot of money via that
particular shot.murray has a poor forehand when compared to his backhand.delpotro has the most ferocious forehand I have ever
seen.

considering his height its incredible.never forget that longest wimbledon semi final of history between delpo and novak.the forehand of the lanky argentine was sometimes ridiculous.and I was laughing at the power of that shot.novak sometimes didn’t even follow those monsters!!

Berdych has a very good cross court forehand , that is his favorite shot.joe willy has a classy forehand too .resembles roger's somehow.one of the best the frenchman.gulbis has the most unusual one.though a couple of years ago it wasn’t like this he changed it and though not very fun to watch! it wa so effective against rafa at rome master's last year taking the first set 61.

Novak didn’t have a good forehand some years ago but now it’s a major weapon.nadal's forehand was very vulnerable if attacked to. 4 or 5 years ago(a lot of players roger,berdych who had won their initial encounters,used this strategy,to attack rafa's backhand and then hit hard to his forehand)

still novak usd those backhand cross courts to rafa's forehand so effectively.even last year at us open he was doing this at some point and nadal was in a lot of trouble.

nadal's down the line forehand is always said as a barometer for nadal's confidence.if he uses it a lot in a match then he is confident .during those seven losses to novak it was simply off.at the start of their wimbledon final at 2011 he was hitting that shot very well till 4-4(nadal hits that shot in the best manner at wimbledon beating a very in form delpo that year 3 sets to one)but he wasn’t able to use that agaist djokovic anymore.

djokovic shouted in anger as nadal hit a forehand down the line winner(its not decent to shout at another player's winner,players usually shout at their own unfored errors )and since that shout nadal was a coward!

You may think I was hallucinating but no!it happened exactly during their indian wells final in 2011.he shouted at rafa's inside out forehand winner and nadal started playing short forehands since then in a verty strange manner.and toni nadal had quoted that nadal's losses to djokovic has mental origins!

That’s why djokovic is never good at sportsmanship and hasn’t had roger's popularity.winning at every price is not the creed of a champion.as roger never forgets about sportsmanship and has won the edberg's sportsmanship award numerous timrs at the tail end of every season.

One of the best forehands and most ferocious ones belonged to the retired chilean fernando gonzales.he had a very awesome style.at roland garros 2009 QF against murray he was hitting the forehand merciless than ever.murray who never gives up on any point and is always looking at every nook and cranny,and sometimes he is out of tv camera!couldn't follow those merciless forehands and gonzales bagelled him in that 4 setter encounter.

Again another fernando,this time fernando verdasco is one of the other masters at this particular category.roddick called it the best forehand in the game.never forget the aussie open 2009 semi final match between rafa and verdasco.that match took 5 hours and 14 minutes the highest quality match I have ever seen in my life.all aggressive gameplan from both players throughout that thriller.
Again he had a 2 sets to love lead against the eventual champion murray at last year's wimbledon.the forehand was simply ferocious.

one of the worst forehands of a slam winner and year end ranking world number one beloned to american andy roddick.

Rafa was asked by jim courier at aussie open 2012 that what particular shot would u like to have that of maestro.and he said the forehand.when courier said this to rog,he said that I will take rafa's forehand too!he has a very good forehand

.i think rafa didn’t say roger's serve in order not to admit roger's superior serve,and he mentioned the forehand which is a powerful component in his own game(if rafa had roger's serve ,he wouldn’t struggle on his service games for 10 minutes and he could finish his games and subsequently matches in an easier fashion,and woudnt suffer so much physical battles,and stay healthy.

Nadal A+/djokovic B+/wawrinka B+/ferrer B/berdych B/murray B/del potro A/federer A+

I imagine and have abad feeling this post is getting really long!! ,so If you liked this post I will continue next nights with other categories:

backhand,slice,volleys,drop shot,passing shot,footwork,power,speed,mentality,stamina,smash,and of course most importantly twinners!!
تا اونجا که من میدونم رافا در یو اس اپن 2010 گریپ سرویسش رو کمی از بکهند ایسترن به سمت کانتینتال برد تا بتونه پیس بیشتری بگیره به جای اسپین. این چیزی بود که خود رافا میگفت. البته بعدها ویدیی منتشر شد که اسکار بوراش در اون روی سرویس رافا کار میکرد٬ جالبه رافا اجازه داده بود که اون حتی از تمرین هایی که به رافا میده فیلم بگیره که بگردید تو نت هست. البته بعدها اختلاف پیدا کردن و اسکار از رافا شکایت هم کرد در این زمینه. بگذریم٬ چیزی که مشخصه علاوه بر گریپ مقداری تغییر در حرکت دست چپش ایجاد کرده که زودتر به Trophy Pose برسه دقیقا مثل بقیه بازیکنانیکه سرویس بهتری دارند.

در مورد نواک هم اتفاقا فک کنم تاد مارتین که بود دابل فالت های نواک خیلی زیادتر هم شد به خاطر تغییری که اون هم سعی کرده بود اتفاقا در Wind-Up سرویس نوله ایجاد کنه به خاطر مشکل شونه اش که البته نواک با موشن جدید راجت نبود و ازون استفاده نکرد بعدش البته رابطه شون زیاد دووم نیورد و جدا شدن.
Mohammad آنلاین نیست.  
22 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mohammad به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #97
Pouya
RogeLleyton's Lover

آواتار Pouya

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2010
پستها: 2,046
سپاس: 22,965
در 2,038 پست 18,994 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Sampras-Hewitt-Federer-Lavor-Navratilova-Borg-Edberg-Henin-Rafter-Murray-Goffin-Dolgopolov-Isner-Ferrer-Janowicz-Dimitrov/Sharapova// Gasquet-Fognini-Paire-Youzhny-Llodra-Fish-del Potro-Davydenko-Kokkinakis-Saville-Sock-Harrison-Nishikori////Bryans

خب تا ساعاتی دیگه بازی های نیمه نهایی انجام میشه. فدرر - دولگوپولوف 22.30 و بعدش جوکوویچ - ایزنر.

بازی راجر به نظر بازی جذاب و لذت بخشی هست. بازی سریع و پر از وینر های عجیب غریب. شاید بشه رو بکهند کمی بحث داشت ولی در کل استنباط خاصی بعد این بازی برای فینال نمیشه انجام داد چون این بازی به هیچ بازی دیگه ای ربطی نداره و فدرر تا اینجا نشون داده فرم لازم برای قهرمانی رو داره. امیدوارم بازی گره نخوره. پیش بینیم برد 2-0 راجر با نزدیک بودن ست 1 هست. هرچند ضریب سگ عزیزمون نزدیک 4 هست که فکر می کردم بالاتر باشه.

بازی نوله - جانی اما متفاوته. ایزنر از معدود بازیکن های خارج تاپ 10 هست که می تونه هر بازیکنی رو در مسترز هارد که شرایط مناسب باشه اذیت کنه و معمولا به سختی می بازه. و همیشه بازی باهاش برای بازیکن مقابل و طرفداراش اعصاب خراب کن هست و آرزو می کنن کاش سرویس اینقدر کلیدی نبود. هد تو هد 4-2 به سود نوله هست که یکیش خاک بوده و یکی دیویس که 3 از 5 هست. ایزنر نسبت به بقیه بازیکن ها آمار بسیار خوبی مقابل نوله داره و بردهاش هم مربوط به دوران اوج نوله هست نه قبل 2011. این بازی تکرار بازی 2 سال قبل در همین جا و همین مرحله هست. که ایزنر شاید بهترین بازی عمرش رو انجام داد و به جز چند اشتباه بسیار با ثبات ظاهر شد. ست 1 عقب بود، نوله رو برک کرد و در تایبرک برد. ست 2 با 1 برک باخت و ست 3 هم در تایبرک با سرویس های عالیش برد. بازی از ایزنر ندیدم امسال که باونس زمین رو بدونم چیه. 2 سال پیش بعضی سرویس هاش رو نوله با اسمش می خواست ریترن کنه نمی رسید و توپ از رو راکت رد میشد پیش بینیم برد 2-1 نوله هست.
یکی از خاطره انگیز تورنمنت ها بود برام، ایندین ولز 2012. تفاوتش با الان حضور دولگو به جای ماتادور در نیمه نهاییه. تورنمنتی که نوید یک فصل خوب رو می داد. 3 سالی هست که قهرمان ایندین ولز فصل خیلی خوبی رو در پیش داشته، امیدوارم خاطرات خوب تکرار شه.
Pouya آنلاین نیست.  
23 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Pouya به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-15-2014, 08:37 PM   #98
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

how much i miss those days .i wish those days would come back or at least repeat thelmeslves once more.

i turn on the tv and change it to channel three.its sport news and that stout guy with his unusual and nice pronouncing of ITALIA! is quoting:roger federer...and i know the rest of the sentence.one more championship.one more title.

that was for 7 or 8 years ago.these days he doesnt say those words very often.it was as if we were used to his announcing your infinite trophies for all those years.but these days it doesnt happen much.its no problem.as always we see those devoted fans in the stadium,holding a placard which reads:you are always our number one.

you are the man of our memories.with every win of yours ,with every title we would forget all our tough days ,all our hard days,on the contrary with every defeat,we would feel down in the dumps even if we were having our best days in life.how many times i was not myself at a university exam when you had lost .how many times i would'nt enjoy anything in life after a tough loss.

you were more than an idol.these days its really getting tougher to live with all these economical problems,but still when you win dubai we feel refreshed,as if we have claimed that title ourselves.sometimes i feel i have won 78 titles myself.i feel those trophies to be mine.

we fans are really lucky,are really blessed,yes blessed to be at the time when u are playing tennis.i feel myself sitting in the near future on a rocking chair in front of the fireplace and telling of your bravery to my grand son one day.

and i will show so much enthusiasm that i would feel that he is getting jealous.yes.envious,why he wasnt at that time to be watching your mastery,to be your dedicated fan,to enjoy your wins and cry with your defeats.the right word i guess is BEGRUDGE.

how many times we cried simultaneously with you.when you lost that heart breaking match to rafa at melbourne in 2009 and wasnt able to tie sampras tally of slam triumphs.when you started crying at the ceremony.we cried with you.when you won that coveted elusive Roland garros title in 2009,and you were receiving the trophy by andre agassi,you were crying.we were crying too..

your love for tennis is interminable.as once you mentioned that you love tennis more than anybody.

not lots of people know you here at this country .they dont know the way you are. how gentlemanly you behave.what an artist you are.the artistry you demonstate is not gonna be repeated in the game by anyone else.

there may emerge some guys ,trying to imitate your game,sometimes may even be labelled as baby fed(dimitrov)but they dont have your passion,love,verve for tennis.

he tries to imitate your footwork but under pressure he looks as if he is broken ,he shows his true colors.the real himself.

who can have your consistency in the game?
unfortunately here they dont broadcast tennis.but the arab community with all their stupidity as they are known started to broadcast tennis,to encourage the kids into this sport.with big champions like you,they gradually become inspired.and less and less young generations will be attracted to addiction,depression,and the likes.

arabs show those matches with the fan's cheering sounds,that give a lot of inspiration and interests the kids into the sport.here even when they broadcast foreign football they cut the fan's cheering sounds and it becomes so dull ,in most of those matches you are fast sleep in the first half of the match.!!its been replace as the modern lullably in our country!

never forget how happy i was when jsc sports 2 was scrambled and then gone for ever!yes i was the happiest guy in the world! because from now on i wouldn't get stress and become awfully nervous during a match anymore,i wouldnt regret if i missed any match of you,i could tell myself that the channel was gone anyway.

but now i see what a fool i was! i really miss your artistry.you are 32 years of age and thises years could be your final years ,every match of yours is a blessing to watch.

i miss watching you dancing around the court,escaping the targeted backhand and using your inside out forehand,when your opponent is stuck in the middle of the baseline.

when one of the ski champions was asked to pick between roger and rafa,she immediately answered:of course roger,he is a gentleman ...

you have always felt yourself responsible to the fans,that they are now a part of your life.you have done your best to be an epitome for them.
i learned from you to be patient at my losses in life.to wait for the good days to come ,to have faith,to believe that the tough days will end one day.

i wish one day you would come to our country.i wish there was an ATPworld tour tournament here.we would pack the stadium and start cheering,with placards holding in our hand:SHHH...THE GENIUS AT WORK...

if we were lucky, at the end of the match ,we would receive autographs.

but these are all dreams.

ویرایش توسط swiss express : 03-15-2014 در ساعت 09:04 PM
7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-15-2014, 09:26 PM   #99
Mahmood

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2011
پستها: 505
سپاس: 0
در 511 پست 4,814 بار سپاسگزاری شده

?Shot of the Month

:Simona Halep out drop shots Aga Radawnska

کد PHP:
http://expressleech.com/rkoh5olnjjwx.html 
Password:123

ویرایش توسط Mahmood : 03-15-2014 در ساعت 09:44 PM
Mahmood آنلاین نیست.  
8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mahmood به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-15-2014, 10:16 PM   #100
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N

تنیس‌بازانی که در یک تورنمنت، موفق به مغلوب کردن هم نادال و هم فدرر شده‌اند:

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
24 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
موضوع بسته شد

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 2 نفر (0 عضو و 2 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 02:25 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.