پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 05-25-2015, 11:51 AM   #1
archi

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2011
پستها: 301
سپاس: 311
در 294 پست 1,412 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Andre agassi - Monica Seles - Arthur Ashe - Rafael Nadal -Maria Sharapova - Roger Federer - Billie Jean King - Maureen Connolly - Bryan Brothers - Bjorn Borg - Mansour Bahrami - Justine Henin - Mats Wilander - Jack Sock - Serena Williams - Martina Hingis
پیش فرض Roger Federer has scare with fan on the court at French Open

PARIS — Roger Federer got a scare on the tennis court Sunday afternoon – and not from his opponent.

After a routine 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 win over Alejandro Falla, Federer, the No. 2 seed, was walking off Court Philippe Chatrier at the French Open when a young fan ran on court for a selfie with the 2009 champion.

Federer, unsure of who the kid was, began to oblige before realizing that he shouldn't be on court. The Swiss player put his arm out to block the young kid, about 10 to 12, before security guards rushed to take him away.

"I'm not happy about it. It happened yesterday in the practice, too," Federer told reporters in his post-match press conference. "And today on center court, where you would think this is a place where nobody can come on, (one) just wanders on and nothing happens."

It was an alarming breach of security for this tournament, which has had scares in the past. Two years ago during the men's final between Rafael Nadal and David Ferrer a flare-bearing fan made it two steps onto court on Nadal's side before being tackled.

But security was nowhere in sight for five to seven seconds on Sunday, allowing the fan to put his hand (non-aggressively) on Federer's shoulder.

"It's embarrassing, of course, for Roland Garros, when something like that happens," tournament director Gilbert Ysern said in a press conference. "It simply shows that we collectively as an organization made a mistake and we will have to correct that, of course, and make sure it doesn't happen again."

Federer said that Ysern had apologized to him in person, but the 17-time Grand Slam champion expressed his desire for better security for the tournament as a whole.

"Normally I only speak on behalf of myself, but in this situation I think I can speak on behalf of all the players," Federer said, continuing: "That's where you do your job, that's where you want to feel safe. And so clearly I'm not happy about it. But nothing happened, so I'm relieved. But clearly it wasn't a nice situation to be in."

In 2009, Federer had another brush with a court-rusher here, as well, a fan running onto Chatrier during the final against Robin Soderling. The fan ran up to Federer and pulled out a flag that he touched the eventual champion with.

"I'm sure they will take the necessary steps now, but this doesn't only mean for this tournament for this year; it means for all the tournaments we play all the years coming up," Federer continued. "We need to make sure that it's safe out there and people don't just wander on the court like a free pass, you know. That's how it's supposed to be."

Tennis has long had a sensitive relationship with fans getting access to the wide sidelines of the court. In 1993, Monica Seles was famously stabbed by a deranged Steffi Graf fan at a tournament in Hamburg, Germany.

"(Our security team is) organized, it was just a lack of judgment this afternoon," Ysern said. "Clearly the security people who were on court did not do the job the way they should have done, of course, to say the least. We all know in tennis, like in other sports, the current approach consists in having the players – the crowds close to the players, you know, looking for signatures, autographs, and pictures, selfies and all that. Again, I think that's where the lack of judgment this afternoon lays."

Federer has had other experiences with on-court attention-seekers, including in his 2006 Wimbledon quarterfinal.

Ysern said the boy, who was not named, was thrown out and banned for the rest of the tournament. The tournament's director said as soon as he found out, he approached Federer in the locker room.

"I think in that place you have to apologize," he said. "My first reaction, of course, when I was told about the incident, I got to the locker room and I told him I felt sorry, of course, as the organizer and tournament director, I felt sorry about that and I apologized for it."

Nick McCarvel, Special to USA TODAY Sports
11:59 a.m. EDT May 24, 2015
archi آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی archi به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 05-26-2015, 04:25 AM   #2
saeedshl

آواتار saeedshl

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2011
پستها: 85
سپاس: 90
در 76 پست 821 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: تاریخ تنیس = roger federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : Roger Federer has scare with fan on the court at French Open

سلام
شاید راجر ناراحت بوده
1دلیلش این ویدیو :

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/The-Fe...colo24106.html
saeedshl آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربر زیر از شما saeedshl به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده است:
MRF
قدیمی 05-26-2015, 10:39 AM   #3
archi

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2011
پستها: 301
سپاس: 311
در 294 پست 1,412 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Andre agassi - Monica Seles - Arthur Ashe - Rafael Nadal -Maria Sharapova - Roger Federer - Billie Jean King - Maureen Connolly - Bryan Brothers - Bjorn Borg - Mansour Bahrami - Justine Henin - Mats Wilander - Jack Sock - Serena Williams - Martina Hingis
پیش فرض پاسخ : Roger Federer has scare with fan on the court at French Open

تماشاگر به هیچ عنوان اجازه ی ورود به داخل کورت را نداره ، چه برسه به اینکه بخواد وسط زمین سلفی هم بگیره . در چند سال اخیر این اولین بار نبوده که چنین اتفاقاتی افتاده . حساسیت راجر هم به خاطر این هست که میگه فکری جدی و اساسی برای تامین امنیت تنیسورها بکنید . به سخن ساده یعنی اینکه حادثه خبر نمی کنه ، از این مسایل کوچک و به ظاهر جزیی بی تفاوت نگذرید تا تراژدی مونیکا سلز دومی تکرار نشه .
archi آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی archi به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 02:41 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.