PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت مونته کارلو 2015 موناکو (Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters)

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم/پایانی » دور اصلی

i2015 Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Monte Carlo Country Club
Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
Monte Carlo, Monaco
April 12 – 19, 2015
Edition: 109th
Prize Money: €3,288,530
Red Clay/Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 19 APRIL, 2015

Singles — Final
i[1] N. Djokovic (SRB) d. [6] T. Berdych (CZE) 75 46 63

i Novak Djokovic extended his winning streak to 17 matches in 2015, becoming the first player to sweep the opening three ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events of a season

i The 27 year old entered Monte-Carlo on the back of completing the Indian Wells-Miami double for a third time and leaves the Principality with 23 Masters 1000 trophies, drawing level with Roger Federer for second on the titles list

i Runner-up Tomas Berdych was seeking to add a second Masters 1000 title, 10 years after winning his first at the BNP Paribas Masters (d. Ljubicic)i

Djokovic: "Obviously I'm experiencing the time of my life on the tennis court, and also private life is very good. I became a father. I'm just trying to sometimes pinch myself and say, 'Where am I at this point in my life?' I'm very grateful for this, for everything that I have. That's the kind of philosophy

i"I won this match with my heart and with battle. That's how I feel like I won it. I don't think I played at the level that I wish to play and that I have played throughout the whole week. But also credit to Tomas because he has played very aggressively, staying close to the line, pushing me back. So I had to defend a lot of times."i

Berdych: "I'm winning the most [Emirates ATP Rankings] points (this season). That's the best proof of it. Winning the most matches so far, as well. I think I'm doing pretty well, but there are some things to still keep improving. I'm going to try to work on that."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربر زیر از شما PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده است: