تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2009
پستها: 58
سپاس: 2,348
در 47 پست 364 بار سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض

یه خبر خوب . راجر شرکت می کنه

ROGER FEDERER WILL BE IN MONTREAL

He will arrive today for the Rogers Cup presented by National Bank
The best tennis player in the world, Switzerland’s Roger Federer confirmed today that he will compete at the Rogers Cup presented by National Bank.
After his wife Mirka gave birth to twins on July 23, many people doubted that Federer would be in Montreal, but he made the announcement to Tournament Director Eugène Lapierre this morning at 8 a.m.
“When I saw the Swiss area code come up on my phone, my heart stopped,” Mr. Lapierre declared. “We are obviously thrilled and we all also have 19 of the Top 20 players in the world who have confirmed their participation. Fans will have the chance to enjoy a great tournament for our 30th anniversary in Montreal.”
Draw
The official tournament draw will be held today at 3 p.m. today in the Rogers Cup Lounge. Tournament Director Eugène Lapierre will be available to answer questions.
Qualifying and Hydro-Quebec Family Weekend
During qualifying weekend (Saturday August 8 and Sunday August 9), families are welcome on site to enjoy a variety of activities. Jumpaï, inflatable game, gymnastics circuit, face painting, clowns, stilt walkers, mascots, a theatre play, youth celebrity tennis match, autograph sessions with artists, dance lessons given by Louise Lapierre, and much more. All fans who come through the gates for Hydro-Quebec Family Weekend, young or old, will receive a free 300 level ticket. The one day event was so successful in 2008 that i twas expanded to a full weekend this year.
The Rogers Cup presented by National Bank is the third oldest tournament on the tennis calendar behind only Wimbledon and the U.S. Open. Fans who would like to purchase tickets for this summer’s event can do so by visiting the official tournament website (www.rogerscup.com) or through Admission by calling 514-790-1245 or 1-800-361-4595.
saadat2000 آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
15 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی saadat2000 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: