PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس ATP 250 تورنمنت هیوستِن 2014 امریکا (U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship)

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2014 U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships
Presented by Fayez Sarofim & Co.i
ATP World Tour 250
River Oaks Country Club
Houston, TX, USA
April 7 – 13, 2014
Edition: 46th
Prize Money: $ 474,005
Maroon Red Clay (Har-Tru)/Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 13th of APRIL, 2014

Singles — Final
i[4] F Verdasco (ESP) d. [3] N Almagro (ESP) 63 76(4)i

i Fernando Verdasco ends a six-match losing streak in ATP World Tour finals, beating fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro 6-3, 7-6(4) to win the Fayez Sarofim & Co. U.S. Men’s Clay Court Championship.i
i Verdasco, 30, improves to 6-13 in singles finals with his first title since 2010 in Barcelona and his fourth on clay. He is the fifth over-30 winner on the ATP World Tour this year.i
i Verdasco, partnering David Marrero, fell to top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan in a Match Tie-break in Saturday’s doubles final.i
i Almagro, who also finished runner-up to John Isner last year in Houston, falls to a 12-9 finals mark with his fourth straight loss in a title match.i

Verdasco: "It’s been a long time since I’ve won a singles title. It’s a very important day for me to win a tournament after a few years and after the injury in my knee the last couple years."i

i"I’ve been happy the way I’ve been feeling the whole week. In general, I think I had ups and downs, but it’s normal. In tough matches on clay you are not always 100 per cent every point physically, and you just need to try to be tough mentally.i

i"I think the key was my mentality during the week. I kept going every point no matter how tired or how good I was feeling. Didn’t finish perfect since we lost yesterday in the doubles final when we were close to winning, but it was great that I’m able to win the singles title."i

Almagro: "He played a really good match today, and he’s the winner. It was a battle today, and he was really concentrated on his serve. I had many chances and I didn’t [take them], and that’s the key of the match."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: