PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس ATP 250 تورنمنت هیوستِن 2014 امریکا (U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship)

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز ششـم » دور اصلی

i2014 U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships
Presented by Fayez Sarofim & Co.i
ATP World Tour 250
River Oaks Country Club
Houston, TX, USA
April 7 – 13, 2014
Edition: 46th
Prize Money: $ 474,005
Maroon Red Clay (Har-Tru)/Outdoors

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 12th of APRIL, 2014

Men's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[3] N Almagro (ESP) d. S Querrey (USA) W/O (Lower Back) i
i[4] F Verdasco (ESP) d. S Giraldo (COL) 64 75

Men's Doubles — Finals
i[1] B Bryan (USA)/M Bryan (USA) d. [2] D Marrero (ESP)/F Verdasco (ESP) 46 64 [11-9] i

i Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan won their fifth Houston crown (2007, ‘09-11) and 97th overall as a duo. It was Mike's 99th individual title. i
i The top-seeds extended their winning streak to 17 straight, claiming their fourth consecutive title after hoisting the trophy in Delray Beach, Indian Wells and Miami. i
i The Bryans improved to 31-7 all-time on the clay of Houston, improving to 5-1 lifetime against Marrero and Verdasco. i
i The Spaniards were seeking their seventh doubles title together. i

Bob: "It was a match that could have gone either way. It gives us confidence going into the (European) clay-court season, beating such a tough clay-court team. They kept us off balance all day with great serving and huge forehands." i

Mike: "We're ecstatic to leave Houston with another title. We've played great tennis in the past and played another this week. That was just a gritty performance against a tough team." i

Verdasco: "They just made one less error than us. It's hard to lose like that, but tennis is like this and you just need to keep going." i

ویرایش توسط PowerVu : 04-15-2014 در ساعت 02:30 AM
PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: