Former Staff

آواتار Ahoura

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2010
محل سکونت: خـوزسـتـان
پستها: 2,472
سپاس: 15,938
در 2,464 پست 29,057 بار سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض

پترا كويتووا با 40 وينر به عنوان بزرگي در زندگيش دست يافت.

كويتووا در هر ضربه مقابل ازرنكا در فينال مادريد مرگبار بود.

MADRID, Spain - Both just 21 and on the rise, literally. Victoria Azarenka andPetra Kvitova's runs in Madrid will bring both of them ranking breakthroughs on Monday but on Sunday only one of them would hoist the Mutua Madrid Opentitle, and with a barrage of winners it was Kvitova who emerged, 76(3) 64.
By reaching the semifinals Kvitova secured herself a rise from No.18 to No.10, her Top 10 debut; and by reaching the final Azarenka assured herself of going from No.5 to No.4, making her the highest-ranked Belarusian in WTA history. With those locked in, the Premier-level title was the main prize on Sunday.
Kvitova, the No.16 seed, was the first to draw blood in the final, building a 3-0 lead; Azarenka, seeded No.4, rallied back to 3-3 and the two put on a serving display over the next six games, neither losing more than two points on their delivery. Kvitova won six of seven points from 1-2 to take the breaker, 7-3.
The second set was like a tug of war, with Kvitova twice going up a break then losing it; but she broke again at 3-3 and it stuck this time, and serving for the match at 5-4 she brought out the entire arsenal - a forehand winner, an ace, a backhand winner and a service winner. The Czech lefty finished with far bigger numbers - 40 winners to 34 errors (Azarenka had 10 winners and 21 errors).
"We know each other's games well. Today it was about being more aggressive and I was the first," Kvitova said. "I'm so happy to win the tournament and be in the Top 10 at the same time. But it's just a number and I want to improve my game - I don't just want to be Top 10, I want to keep getting better and better."
"Petra showed some great tennis today," Azarenka said. "There were some things I could have done better and I could have taken some more opportunities, but that's the way tennis works. Today it was her on top. I'm taking it day by day, and I'm really looking forward to Rome and the next tournaments."

تصاویر پیوست شده
نوع فایل: jpg 0,,12781~9656543,00.jpg (17.8 کیلو بایت, 4 نمایش)
نوع فایل: jpg 0,,12781~9656545,00.jpg (29.7 کیلو بایت, 2 نمایش)
نوع فایل: jpg 0,,12781~9656547,00.jpg (27.9 کیلو بایت, 2 نمایش)
Ahoura آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
20 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Ahoura به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: