milad28235
Former Staff

آواتار milad28235

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2009
محل سکونت: پایتخت!!!
پستها: 4,573
سپاس: 12,363
در 4,450 پست 29,183 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: چه کسی جز افسانه ی بی تکرار؟؟!!!
پیش فرض

مصاحبه ی مطبوعاتی نیکولای پس از فینال شانگهای:

Q. What's the difference for you playing Nadal and Federer?

NIKOLAY DAVYDENKO: Completely different games. Federer always have good serve, play fast. He didn't make so long rally. He just try to make winners, and you need always running with him. It's much more difficult.
Nadal always play long rally, a little bit more slow and you have always chance to control ball. You have always chance to play long line across, always fighting with him. That's was -- and he play -- yeah, that's was maybe I have more priority play against Nadal, winning, beat him.
Against Federer, if he very good feeling, have very good confidence, it's not so easy to beat him. If I have many chance like in Paris, Roland Garros, I play also good, but, you know, have always chance to win first, second or third set, but I didn't realize, because he was better after, you know, good concentration and did well job.
But really, I don't know if I play today against Federer what's can happen. (laughter.) Really, it's a different situation, you know. I was really happy it was not Federer today. (laughter.)
milad28235 آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی milad28235 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: