بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2011 > تورنمنتهای مردان > پایان سال بارکلیز (ATP World Tour Finals)

پایان سال بارکلیز (ATP World Tour Finals)

۲۹ آبان - ۶ آذر - لندن انگلیس

نمایش نتیجه های نظرسنجی ها: قهرمان مسابقات ATP Word Tour Finals از نظر شما چه کسی خواهد بود ؟
Novak Djokovic 7 7.78%
Rafael Nadal 20 22.22%
Andy Murray 2 2.22%
Roger Federer 61 67.78%
David Ferrer 0 0%
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 0 0%
Tomas Berdych 0 0%
Mardy Fish 0 0%
رأی دهندگان: 90. شما نمی توانید در این نظرسنجی رای دهید.

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
Prev پست قبلی   پست بعدی Next
قدیمی 11-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #11
Pouya
RogeLleyton's Lover

آواتار Pouya

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2010
پستها: 2,046
سپاس: 22,965
در 2,038 پست 18,994 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Sampras-Hewitt-Federer-Lavor-Navratilova-Borg-Edberg-Henin-Rafter-Murray-Goffin-Dolgopolov-Isner-Ferrer-Janowicz-Dimitrov/Sharapova// Gasquet-Fognini-Paire-Youzhny-Llodra-Fish-del Potro-Davydenko-Kokkinakis-Saville-Sock-Harrison-Nishikori////Bryans
پیش فرض

نادال بعد از بازی :

"The third set was a little bit more crazy, up and down, but I felt very bad from the stomach since the beginning of the third," admitted Nadal. "I was seriously really lucky for the victory, and I for sure am very happy."

"It was a very important victory for me, for my confidence, to start the tournament with positive feelings," said Nadal. "I think I played a very good first set after the break from the beginning. The second was hard. I made a big mistake at 0-1, 40/15 for me in the beginning of the second. That [gave him] a lot of confidence and after that, all the match was close. The third set was a little bit more crazy, up and down. I was seriously really lucky for the victory, and I for sure am very happy."

Looking ahead to Tuesday night's match against Roger Federer, Nadal said, "It will be a challenge for me. He's playing fantastic, winning two tournaments in a row, and now today [against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga]. It will be a very difficult match."

فیش :

"I was just excited to get out there and be a part of this whole thing," admitted Fish. "I didn't play well. Obviously I got a little more comfortable after playing a set. Sort of getting used to all the surroundings with people in there. With the lights back, dark, it makes for good tennis. Conditions are absolutely perfect. That took a little bit of getting used to, I guess, 20 minutes or so."

فدرر بعد از بازی :

"It's not always in your control when you play Jo. That's the beauty of it. I kind of enjoy that to some degree. But I think also partially because it was a first-round match, I think that's maybe why we saw some ups and downs from both players. But that's kind of normal. That's why I'm actually pretty happy that I was able to come through today."

Federer Praises Finals Venue

"[The O2] is very nice. It's electrifying, it's entertainment. I feel like it's an arena where you'll be proud one day to have played here. I've really enjoyed my time all these years at The O2.

"I'm very experienced when it comes to round robin play here at the [Barclays ATP] World Tour Finals. It definitely has a different feel to it, because you do know you're going to be here regardless, and that in a way, it feels like you have a safety net, but you actually don't. It can be misleading. I know how to handle it mentally and the whole deal."

Court Speed-Murray vs Ferrer

"It looks like the court is very, very slow and you've got to work mightily hard for your points out there. That definitely helps Ferrer," Henman told the BBC. "The Spaniard is such a good mover, he's so consistent from the baseline and Murray is going to have to play an excellent match to come through. Given his present form, I think Murray will do it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes the distance."

-----------------------------------------------------

RF & TT

A handful of celebrities were among the fans in attendance on Day 1, including football players Thierry Henry and Andrei Arshavin, Bollywood actress Archana Puran Singh and Bollywood film director Parmeet Sethi. Roger Federer, who received a visit from Henry following his match, said he thought the retired footballer approved of his performance. "He wasn't crying when I came into the locker room," the Swiss said with a smile. "We're good friends. He's just happy to come and see me play once in a while. We missed each other in New York even though we were both there, so it was nice again to catch up with him."
Pouya آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
21 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Pouya به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 11:14 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.