بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2015 > تورنمنت‌های پیشین (مردان) > مسترز مایمی (Miami Open)

مسترز مایمی (Miami Open)

5-16 فروردین - مایمی، ایالات متحده

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 04-04-2015, 08:26 PM   #11
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت Miami Open مایمی 2015 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری
« روز یازدهـم » دور اصلی

i2015 Miami Open presented by Itaú
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Tennis Center at Crandon Park
Key Biscayne, Florida, United States
March 24 — April 4, 2015
Edition: 31st (ATP / WTA)i
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — FRIDAY, 3 APRIL, 2015

Women's Doubles — Semi-Finals
i[1] M. Hingis (SUI)/S. Mirza (IND) d. [7] T. Babos (HUN)/K. Mladenovic (FRA) 62 64
i[2] E. Makarova (RUS)/E. Vesnina (RUS) d. [9] A. Hlavackova (CZE)/L. Hradecka (CZE) 64 62

Men's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[1] N. Djokovic (SRB) d. [22] J. Isner (USA) 76(3) 62
i[3] A. Murray (GBR) d. [8] T. Berdych (CZE) 64 64

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 04-05-2015, 06:47 PM   #12
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت Miami Open مایمی 2015 امریکا

« روز دوازدهـم » دور اصلی

WTA Premier Mandatory
March 24 — April 4, 2015
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 APRIL 2015

Women's Singles — Final
i[1] S. Williams (USA) d. [12] C. Suárez Navarro (ESP) 6-2, 6-0

i Serena Williams completely overpowered Carla Suárez Navarro to win the Miami Open for an eighth time - she's just the fourth player ever to win a WTA event eight or more times
i Williams lost 14 points in those 10 games and allowed the Spaniard just five in the second set and finished the match with 27 winners in 56 minutes - approximately one winner every two minutes

i This was Williams' 21st win in a row - she hasn't lost a match since falling to Simona Halep in the round robin portion of the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global last October
i Williams will overtake Halep for No.1 on the Road To Singapore leaderboard, the year-long journey to the WTA Finals in Singapore

i Williams has now won the Miami Open eight times in her career - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2013, 2014 and 2015
i Only three other players have won the same WTA event eight or more times - Chris Evert (8 at Hilton Head), Martina Navratilova (12 at Chicago, 11 at Eastbourne, 9 at Dallas, Washington DC and Wimbledon and 8 at Los Angeles, WTA Finals and Orlando) and Steffi Graf (9 at Berlin)i

Serena Williams: "Congratulations to Carla. She's had a fabulous two weeks," she said. "This is just the beginning. I'm really proud of you - we always get along and it's always great to see you do well, so congratulations."i

She had a special dedication to make, too.i

i"I would love to dedicate this to my dad," Williams said.i

i"He's not here. I miss him. I hope he's watching. I love you daddy - this one's for you."i

Last but by no means least, the fans who have been cheering her on at her home event for so long.i

i"Thank you to all my fans - thank you for believing in me and supporting me all these years!"i

4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 04-05-2015, 06:49 PM   #13
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

« روز دوازدهـم » دور اصلی

WTA Premier Mandatory
March 24 — April 4, 2015
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 APRIL 2015

Men's Doubles — Final
i[1] B. Bryan (USA)/M. Bryan (USA) d. [2] V. Pospisil (CAN)/J. Sock (USA) 63 16 10-8

BOB and MIKE BRYAN WIN 105TH TEAM TITLE

i Bob and Mike Bryan captured their fourth Miami title and 33rd ATP World Tour Masters 1000 crown on Saturday.i
i The brothers led 7-2 and 8-4 in the Match Tie-break before closing out the match in 68 minutes.i
i Since 1985, only three other players have hoisted four doubles trophies at this event. Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde teamed up to win in 1995, 1996, 1997 and 2000, while Max Mirnyi won four Miami titles with three different partners.i
i In search of their second straight ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title, Indian Wells champions Sock and Pospisil saw their nine-match winning streak snapped.i

Bob Bryan: “We’ve played them in four pretty big matches. We've played teams as much as 20 times, 25 times, so the rivalry is young. They're going to be seeded No. 2 now with those big results. When we meet, it'll be in big matches, and that can only add to a nice rivalry.”i

Mike Bryan: “It hasn't been the greatest way to start the year, but to win here in Miami, a Masters 1000, a tournament we consider one of the biggest tournaments outside of the Slams against a team that's been really hot and played us tough over the last year, it did really mean a lot.i

i“It was a match of momentum. We won the first set pretty easy, and they came out in the second set pretty jacked up and won that easily. It just feels good to get it done at 10-8.”i

5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 04-06-2015, 04:52 PM   #14
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

« روز سیزدهـم/پایانی » دور اصلی

WTA Premier Mandatory
March 24 — April 4, 2015
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 5 APRIL, 2015

Men's Singles — Final
i[1] Novak Djokovic (SRB) d. [3] Andy Murray (GBR) 76(3) 46 60

DJOKOVIC CLAIMS A PIECE OF HISTORY IN MIAMI

i Novak Djokovic captured a fifth crown at the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament in Miami and became the first player to complete the Indian Wells-Miami title sweep three times with his win over Andy Murray. He also joins Roger Federer as the only player to accomplish the feat two years in a row
i The win marks Djokovic’s seventh straight win over Murray. He now owns an 18-8 FedEx ATP Head2Head record over the Scot

i The 27-year-old top seed converted on five of 18 break points en route to the two hour, 36-minute triumph. Even with a 6-0 final set, Djokovic won just seven more total points than Murray
i In addition to banking $439,420, Murray will return to World No. 3 when the Emirates ATP Rankings are released on Monday

Novak Djokovic: "I could not ask for a better start of the season winning three big titles. Hopefully I'm able to use this for the clay-court season coming up. That's extremely important for me. I feel good about myself right now on the court, and just going to take it slowly, one tournament at a time.i

i"I'm trying to enjoy the moment and also utilize this time of my career where I'm probably playing the tennis of my life and I'm feeling confident and physically fit. That's what I'm thinking about right now. I am aware that this cannot go forever. There is going to be eventually a change of generations, some players that are going to start playing better and be stronger. But until that time comes, I'm going to try to stay as long as I can on the top and fight for biggest titles."i

Andy Murray: "There were a lot more positives than the match in Indian Wells. I felt like I did many things better. I made the match a lot harder for him… I think I made it physically a much harder match for him. I felt like I was going for my shots a little bit more. I did all of the things that I wanted to do tactically on the court."i

قدیمی 04-06-2015, 04:53 PM   #15
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

« روز
سیزدهـم/پایانی » دور اصلی

WTA Premier Mandatory
March 24 — April 4, 2015
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 5 APRIL, 2015

Women's Doubles — Final
i[1] M. Hingis (SUI)/S. Mirza (IND) d. [2] E. Makarova (RUS)/E. Vesnina (RUS) 7-5, 6-1

i An absolute dream start for Hingis and Mirza - the two Premier Mandatory events in Indian Wells and Miami were their first two tournaments playing together
i They're now 10-0 together, and even more impressively, they haven't lost a single set along the way - they're 20-0 in sets together
i Hingis now has 43 WTA doubles titles to her name, which matches the 43 WTA singles titles she's won in her career
i Mirza took home the milestone 25th WTA doubles title of her career
i Both teams will also make big moves up the Road To Singapore doubles leaderboard
i Makarova and Vesnina will go from No.2 to No.1, while Hingis and Mirza will go from No.9 to No.3
i Australian Open champions Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova will slip from No.1 to No.2

Martina Hingis: "The most important thing is that we never stopped believing we're a great team," Hingis said of the early deficit. "They played a great set to get us to that position, 5-2 down. Then we just tried to stay in there and get our chances. We just built on every point, which is what we did well last week too."i

Sania Mirza: "We just tried to keep telling each other to enjoy the struggle," Mirza said. "Last week everything came very, very easily to us - we didn't lose more than four games in a set. Over here we were down, and we were panicking. It was like, 'Oh my God, we're not playing well.' We just weren't used to that.i

i"But it's good to fight through those matches and believe, and come out now and be like, 'At 5-3 I was gutsy to hit a big serve,' or she made a huge move at 5-4, if that makes sense. So it's good."i

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 04:23 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.