بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2014 > تورنمنتهاي پيشين (مردان) > مسترز سینسیناتی (Western & Southern Open)

مسترز سینسیناتی (Western & Southern Open)

20-26 مرداد - سینسیناتی، امریکا

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 08-18-2014, 07:06 AM   #11
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier 5 و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت سینسیناتی 2014 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هشتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی دیدارها

i2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
WTA Premier 5
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Cincinnati / Mason, Ohio
United States of America
August 11 – 17, 2014
Edition: 113th (ATP)/86th (WTA)i
i$2,567,000/$4,017,355
Hard (Decoturf II)/Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 17 AUGUST 2014

Women's Singles — Final
i[1] Serena Williams (USA) d. [9] Ana Ivanovic (SRB) 6-4, 6-1

i Serena Williams finally captured her first Western & Southern Open title on Sunday, beating Ana Ivanovic in straight sets to win the tournament for the first time in six tries

i Williams won her fifth WTA title of the year - no one else has more than three - and 62nd WTA title of her career. She's still No.7 on the all-time list, but only five short of No.6, Billie Jean King, who has 67

i Serena will also take a step - a big step, mind you - up the Road To Singapore leaderboard, the year-long journey to the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global, going from No.4 to No.3, passing Agnieszka Radwanska and trailing just Maria Sharapova and Simona Halep as of now

i Additionally, Cincinnati was becoming one of the most elusive WTA events to Williams' trophy cabinet - she had never won here in five previous tries, second-most to Sydney, where she has never won in six previous tries. But it turned out to be sixth time lucky for the World No.1 at the Premier-level event

i And looking a little forward, Williams also clinched the Emirates Airline US Open Series title by winning her semifinal match on Saturday, and will now go for a record $4 million payout at the US Open - she already has the record for biggest payout in tennis history alongside Rafael Nadal

Serena Williams: "Congratulations to Ana - she's such a great champion and such a wonderful, wonderful young lady," Williams commented. "It's so good to see wonderful women like her leading our tour right now.i

i"It's just amazing to finally win here. The fans were amazing and it's so wonderful to be here."i

Ana Ivanovic: "It's been a great week for me in Cincinnati," Ivanovic said. "I really want to congratulate Serena. I think I got a lesson on how to serve today. Maybe after you retire you can give me some tips!"i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 08-18-2014, 07:07 AM   #12
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
Exclamation پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier 5 و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت سینسیناتی 2014 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هشتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی دیدارها

i2014 Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati
WTA Premier 5
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Cincinnati / Mason, Ohio
United States of America
August 11 – 17, 2014
Edition: 113th (ATP)/86th (WTA)i
i$2,567,000/$4,017,355
Hard (Decoturf II)/Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 17 AUGUST 2014

Men's Singles — Final
i[2] R Federer (SUI) d. [6] D Ferrer (ESP) 63 16 62

i Roger Federer won his 80th singles title, defeating David Ferrer in the first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 final to feature two players over the age of 30.i

i Federer, 33, improved to a perfect 6-0 in Cincinnati finals and to a 16-0 FedEx ATP Head2Head record against the 32-year-old Ferrer.i

i The Swiss snapped a four-match losing streak in Masters 1000 finals, including a runner-up finish last week in Toronto (l. to Tsonga), to claim his 22nd crown at this level.i

i Federer won his third title (Dubai, Halle) from his eighth final this season. He joined Jimmy Connors (109) and Ivan Lendl (94) as players to clinch 80 or more titles in the Open Era.i

i Ferrer had been attempting to win his second ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title and 22nd overall.i

Federer: "I'm very happy about the week. Just overall it went from good to great. Just really pleased that I was able to back up a tough week last week already."i

Looking ahead to US Open: "Especially now I come in with great confidence. I can really rest now, rather than having to work on stuff, so it's just about maintaining. That's also really good for the mind... I know my game is where I want it to be. It's about just keeping that level up right now."i

Ferrer: "He was better, but I was close. I am happy with my game these two weeks. I [reached the] quarter-final in Toronto and final here playing well every day."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 10:42 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.