بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2014 > تورنمنتهاي پيشين (مردان) > مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

15-25 اسفند - ایندین ولز، امریکا

موضوع بسته شد

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 01:43 AM   #21
Roger Federer#1

آواتار Roger Federer#1

تاریخ عضویت: May 2013
پستها: 228
سپاس: 2,788
در 226 پست 2,095 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: "راجرفدرر افسانه ایی" "خوان مارتین دل پوترو" "داوید فرر" "الکساندر زوارف"
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

این سمت جدول واقعا کار راحت شد برا نواک,کیفیت مسابقاتl اومد پایین الان برم بخوابم باز ساعت 6 بلندشم برای بازی نواک,مارتین عزیز بدجوری حالمونو گرفت هرسال تو این مقاطع یه مصدومیتی باس بگیره خیلی حیف شد بعد راجر عاشق دلپودروم خیلی زیبا تنیس بازی میکنه ولی فعلا این فصل که کلا از آمادگی به دور بود امیدوارم با قدرت برگرده مثل ویمبلی فصل قبل.
Roger Federer#1 آنلاین نیست.  
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Roger Federer#1 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 01:52 AM   #22
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer

hi to all the tennis lovers.im a newcomer and im absolutely excited to be able to join u guys and enjoy this sensational website.

and finally the prestigious masters 1000 kicked off on thursday.i just wanted to have a quick review of this tournament and share my ideas with u guys.by the way the reason i have turned into writing english is because im poor at typing persian and i didnt find finglish very suitable to the eyes or eye catching! so sorry for this.but i discovered that most of u guys are eager for the english commentary as i do (robby koenning and gason goode all!)so i guess u guys are familiar with english language.

to tell u the truth this is not my favorite tournament of masters one thousands.the condition is gusty and typically like dubai duty free its in the middle of desert.the courts seem to me pretty slow.esp cpmpared to a tpurnament like shanghai masters.but seems fair enough prior to the european clay cout circuit.and seems really a tough condition for rafa's knee.

but its a very happy hunting ground for matador and even better for the swiss maestro.at first i saw the draw i saw that novak is in a favorable stance.just like aussie open novak will avoid andy rafa and roger till the showpiece final.stanislas wawrinka seems really in form. and could be a potential QF opponent for roger.though big rog has an overwhelming head to head record against current world number three.rog has to play against the winner between nishikori who beat roger in last year's madrid third round while roger was defending champ or the rejuvinated veteran tommy haas who could have beat roger in both cincy and halle last year.actually took a set off rog in both those matches.

novak has an easier road.in form marin cilic is no threat to nole for my money.and the lucky serb will only play against one of these guys at the semis:thomas berdych or little big john isner or grigor dimitrov or earnest gulbis.but its not all sweet things for the serb as delpo could meet him at the QF.though juan martin picked up an injury at dubai championship against samdev devarman.

on the other hand british number one andy murray has struggled since his minor back injury.for me the serve has dropped since then.lost to cilic at rotterdon and to dimitrov at acapulco prior to this tournament.

if it gets gusty im sure it would be to roger's advantage.he play perfect tennis in windy conditions. but rafa and novak and esp murray will be in trouble.i remember in 2009 the situation was absolutely windy and rafael handled the situation very incredibly but murray couldnt do that and he even used some swear words which the umpire gave him a warning.

but fed express handled the situation perfectly at us open 2010 against robin soderling(may rest in peace!) and if memory serves me right fired down 17 aces.absolutely tough to serve an ace in that condition

i remember in 2012 whem murray won his maiden major ,en route to his title he beat berdych at the semis in a very gusty condition which berdych said at the press conference it wasnt tennis at all!.for me nobody can handle the situation better than roger.even though rafa thrashed murray 61 62 in 2009 final but roger beat nadal in straight sets in another windy match in 2012 64 63 which he won the title eventually .(beat isner)nadal was absolutely furious at the windy conditions.

novak has a lot of problems in these conditions.he was struggling against david ferrer in 2012 us open semi final which he drpped the intial st 62.but the rain saved his skin.david is one of those guys who can control the situation well on a windy day.

nadal was on the verge of losing his second round match,though he bounced back to save triple break points against a 35 year old opponent who has never beat him before.though radek stepanek made some troubles for roger at dubai too,but for me nadal always struggles at the beginning of this tournament but if he avoids an early exit then he will be a major threat it seems as if he needs matches under his belt esp at hard courts.just like last year when he dropped a set to gulbis and won the deciding set 75...

so i you are a roger federer's fan keep praying that he loses his matches against either alexander dolgopolov or gael monfils or andy murray and matbe milos raonic.because if he makes it to the semis roger could be in major troube.though first he needs to take care of his own section,overcoming a potential tommy haas and at the QF against stan the man.or if it gets windy roger could have the upperhand against the spaniard.

roger has had a very strong season till now considering his age the change of racquet and emotional stuff.beating novak was incredible and probably should've won brisbane.beating andy at melbourne,for me the new racquet with a bigger racquet head is helping the former world number one with his bachhand and definitely his serve.

as u guys know that roger was exempted from military service because of his back problem when he was a junior.though he has enjoyed a free-injury career ,the back pained him all the way throughout the last season.so this new black racquet has helped him with easier serves(he said this himself at aussie open to jim courier after one of his matches)

for me the serve is the key and fundamental to roger's game.in recent years he has decreased the speed of the serve to go for percentage.and that had proved fruitless.in his older days when he was unplayable as robby called him his serve was rock solid .last year robby said that for me the serve has been dominant during roger's downfall!but i strongly refute this idea.just watch one of roger's older matches esp the 2005 us open final against andre agassi.the serve is merciless.or 2012 wimbledon final and even semi final against murray and djokovic respectively.against murray in the final in that indoors situation which helped rog the serve was a huge monster.the serve simply wasnt working las year.though the foot work and the movement were poor as a result of incessant back injuries as well.

anyway sorry for disturbing u guys .lucky are those who can watch the matches right now.unfortunately after jsc sports 2 vanished into thin air!!i cant watch tennis matches anymore.any ideas?where can i find super tennis hd?is it free or scrambled?it used to exist at hotbird but probably it was too hot there and the bird flew out the cuckoo's nest!sorry for being too garrulous.
swiss express آنلاین نیست.  
16 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 01:56 AM   #23
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

so delpo retired ?ah lucky novak!damn u joker!i just hate it u always have an easy draw!and again...so djoko already in the final...
15 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 02:01 AM   #24
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

boys another bad news berdych is out...more good news for novak...thomas lost to bautista agut
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 03:11 AM   #25
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

i read steve tignor's predictions;too straightforward and improbable.first nadal is still struggling with his back and as a result the serve is not working;stepanek had 10 BR opportunities and converted three of 'em.he was just pouncing on those serves as nadal told himself.

gulbis a semi finalist?i dont thing so.yes he is a great talent beating roger at rome masters in 2010 and beating murray as well.but he problem with this boy is that he can never ever be consistent ; he loses to easy opponets thats the difference between a great player and a good player.he is just a on time hit wonder.i guess baby fed excuse me dimitrov seems more consistent.gulbis is too erratic.if its not his day he will even lose to mansour bahrami at this age!

roger beating rafa! no .if nadal makes that afar then he is in a good form and if he is in a good form the swiss master has little chances.because of rafa's footwork he is the best out there to put the pressure on roger's single handed backhand and then release that huge inside out cross court forhand to roger's forhand. the top spin is just too much for rog esp here in slow condition which resembles clay courts.

so rog needs to get off the baseline rallies and ghost into the net as much as possible.hes got edberg as a coach so what else he needs for a sporadic serve and volley from time to time?

roger's got great hands at the net and a larger racquet definitely helps .so he needs to attack the net more often than not.for me he is the best at the net among the top guys.

unless it gets windy roger could have his chances against the spaniards.
11 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 03:29 AM   #26
swiss express

آواتار swiss express

regarding some of you boys arguing who larry is favoring i think none! he favors the big four esp rog and rafa because he favors money ! and i exactly remember a couple of years ago in 2012 he was supporting roger just like the way he did for rafa.he was gettin off his chair frequently and pumpin his fist for roger's hotshots.

these two phenonenons are the ambassadors of tennis so he needs them for the tournament's sake for the indian well's masters popularity;after all he is the director of the tournament.he needs to sell the tickets.if gulbis and wawrinka makes it to the final who would attend that big and now bigger and integrated stadium!?or a semi final between wawrinka and raonic!?

but the true fact that can never ever be denied is that roger is a global fan favorite.and wherever he goes he is a fan favorite.remember a couple of weeks ago at dubai semis against nole? it was getting just like the atmosphere of a davis cup!!

or his last year's defeat against joe willy at musketter's cup?the parisian people were cheering for roger more than they do for the eight time champion rafa.

or his wimbledon triumph against murray in 2012!?

this is all because he is the ultimate ARTIST.he makes it look so easy and plays a non physical tennis at an epoch when tennis is getting more physical and needs more muscle.and above all because he is a GENTEMAN. and very humble.he moves around the court as if he is dancing on ice just a ballet dancer.and last but not least because he is ROGER FEDERER which is betterer! a trademark in tennis history...
12 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #27
BABAK

تاریخ عضویت: Feb 2009
پستها: 1,756
سپاس: 34,267
در 1,610 پست 15,465 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: راجر فدرر

بردیچ دلپوترو سونگا یکجا از تورنمنت خارج شدن !! یعنی غلتک میاوردن اینجوری نمیتونست راه نواکو هموار کنه !

دوستان نواک در ایندین ولز
BABAK آنلاین نیست.  
36 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی BABAK به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 12:09 PM   #28
Mehdiii

آواتار Mehdiii

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2012
پستها: 387
سپاس: 2,180
در 361 پست 2,509 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: FEDERER

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط BABAK نمایش پست ها
بردیچ دلپوترو سونگا یکجا از تورنمنت خارج شدن !! یعنی غلتک میاوردن اینجوری نمیتونست راه نواکو هموار کنه !
اگه راه داشت از اول اینا رو هم مینداختین اون سمت draw .
به نظر من از بین این سه نفر دلپو که از اول مشخص بود مصدومه ونمیتونه کاری بکنه ، سونگا هم که ماههاست دیگه اون تنیسور سابق نیست سونگا بعد از نمایش درخشانش تو رولند و ویمبی 2012 دچار افت شد پارسال هم که کم کم داشت دوباره اوج میگرفت تو ویمبی دچار مصدومیت شد و بعد از اون دیگه هیچ وقت اون بازیکن سابق نشده . فقط حذف توماس بردیچ غیر منتظره بود بردیچ این فصل خیلی آماده است تو دوبی راجر به سختی تونست بازی رو ببره . گرچه بردن نواک برای بردیچ خیلی دور از انتظار هست ولی با آمادگی این فصلش من امید داشتم .
با همه این اتفاقات به نظر من با حضور دیمترف ، چیلیچ ، ایزنر و گولبیس هنوز میشه به حذف نواک قبل از فینال امیدوار بود .
گرچه برای فدرر خیلی هم توفیری نمیکنه چون خود فدرر مسیر بسیار سختی برای فینالیست شدن داره و اگه به فینال برسه دیگه کسی نمیتونه جلودارش بشه ، مثل چهار بار قبلی که به فینال رسیده .
Mehdiii آنلاین نیست.  
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mehdiii به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 01:37 PM   #29
Roger Federer#1

آواتار Roger Federer#1

تاریخ عضویت: May 2013
پستها: 228
سپاس: 2,788
در 226 پست 2,095 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: "راجرفدرر افسانه ایی" "خوان مارتین دل پوترو" "داوید فرر" "الکساندر زوارف"

دیمترف ، چیلیچ ، ایزنر و گولبیس نمیتونن حریف نواک بشن دیشب یعنی امروز صبح خیلی قشنگ و روون بازی کرد فکر کنم قهرمان این تور نواک هستش ولی جالب اینکه از سال 2011 به این ور تو بیش از 80% تورها هرکی نواک رو حذف کرد تونست قهرمان اون تور بشه این یعنی آمادگی و ریتم ثابت داشتن نواک نباید به حذف نواک امیدداشت چون بهترین تنیسور این دهه هستش بی چون و چرا.
راجر عزیز بازی اولش خیلی پر اشتباه ظاهر شد مخصوصا تو رالی ها امیدوارم امشب بهتراز بازی قبلیش باشه تا سمی خیلی امید دارم بره ولی اونجا اگه نادال باشه دیگه باس ببینیم چی پیش میاد که اونم به انگیزه و اعتماد به نفس راجر بستگی داره که اکثر مواقع مقابل نادال نداره.
هیچ وقت دوست نداشتمو ندارم که تاپ 10 ها زود حذف بشن چون لذت تنیس به هیجانشه و وقتی قهرمانی مخاطب مورد علاقت بهت میچسبه که تونسته باشه حریفان بزرگ و قدری رو شکست داده باشه,امیدوارم کوارت راجر با استن مقابله کنه در صورت برد سمی با رافا یا ماری واگه خدا خواست فینال با نواک این قهرمانی ها میچسبه.
به امید قهرمانی راجر کبیر

ویرایش توسط Roger Federer#1 : 03-10-2014 در ساعت 01:44 PM
Roger Federer#1 آنلاین نیست.  
12 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Roger Federer#1 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #30
Mahmood

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2011
پستها: 505
سپاس: 0
در 511 پست 4,814 بار سپاسگزاری شده

از هات شات نادال که اصلا استقبال نشد
ولی توصیه میکنم این را اصلا از دست ندید، لینک مستقیم اختصاصی تنیس تاکرز با کیفیت 720p

!This is why they call him Prime Time

Watch ‎Dimitrov‬ Hot Shot
کد PHP:
http://expressleech.com/guf66rxtyhdv.html 

expressleech password:123

ویرایش توسط Mahmood : 03-10-2014 در ساعت 07:11 PM
Mahmood آنلاین نیست.  
30 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Mahmood به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
موضوع بسته شد

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 08:16 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.