بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2014 > تورنمنتهاي پيشين (مردان) > مسترز مایمی (Sony Open Tennis)

مسترز مایمی (Sony Open Tennis)

27 اسفند - 9 فروردین - مایمی، امریکا

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 03-28-2014, 06:42 PM   #11
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج Sony Open Tennis مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت مایمی 2014 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری
« روز دهـم » دور اصلی

i2014 SONY Open Tennis
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Tennis Center at Crandon Park
Key Biscayne, F.L., United States
March 17 — March 30, 2014
Edition: 30th (ATP) / 30th (WTA)i
i$5,427,105/$5,649,405
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoors

RESULTS — THURSDAY, 27th of MARCH, 2014

Women's Singles — Semi-Finals
i(1) Serena Williams (USA) d. (4) Maria Sharapova (RUS) 64 63
i(2) Li Na (CHN) d. (10) Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) 75 26 63

Men's Singles — Quarter-Finals
i[1] R Nadal (ESP) d. [12] M Raonic (CAN) 46 62 64
i[7] T Berdych (CZE) d. [22] A Dolgopolov (UKR) 64 76(3)i

Men's Doubles — Semi-Finals
i[1] B Bryan (USA)/M Bryan (USA) d. [8] M LLODRA (FRA)/N Mahut (FRA) 76(2) 62
J Cabal (COL)/R Farah (COL) d. [WC] R Harrison (USA)/J Sock (USA) 26 64 [11-9]i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #12
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج Sony Open Tennis مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت مایمی 2014 امریکا

« روز یازدهـم » دور اصلی

i2014 SONY Open Tennis
WTA Premier Mandatory
i$5,427,105/$5,649,405
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoors

RESULTS — FRIDAY, 28th of MARCH, 2014

Men's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[1] R Nadal (ESP) d. [7] T Berdych (CZE) W/O (Gastroenteritis)i
i[2] N Djokovic (SRB) d. [20] K Nishikori (JPN) W/O (Left Groin)i

به دلیل انصراف هم آقای نیشیکوری و هم آقای بردیچ، آقایان جوکوویچ و نادال بدون برگزاری مسابقه‌ی نیمه‌پایانی، در دیدار فینال به مصاف یکدیگر خواهند رفت.

Women's Doubles – Semi-Finals
i[2] E Makarova (RUS)/E Vesnina (RUS) d. [8] R Kops-Jones (USA)/A Spears (USA) 75 75
i[WC] M Hingis (SUI)/S Lisicki (GER) d. [5] C Black (ZIM)/S Mirza (IND) 63 64

7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-30-2014, 07:01 PM   #13
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

Exclamation پاسخ : نتایج Sony Open Tennis مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت مایمی 2014 امریکا

« روز دوازدهـم » دور اصلی

i2014 SONY Open Tennis
WTA Premier Mandatory
i$5,427,105/$5,649,405
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoors

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 29th of MARCH, 2014

Women's Singles — Final
i(1) Serena Williams (USA) d. (2) Li Na (CHN) 75 61

i After an hour and 59 minutes Serena Williams had a 75 61 win over Li Na and a record seventh Sony Open Tennis crown.i
i Williams already had the record for most Sony Open Tennis titles coming in but now increases the lead with her seventh (Steffi Graf had the previous record with five).i

i She's one of only four players to win the same WTA event seven or more times (along with Chris Evert, Martina Navratilova and Graf).i
i Additionally, the Sony Open Tennis continues to be Williams' best tournament: she has reached more finals — nine — and won more titles — seven — at this tournament than at any other WTA tournament.i

i Li, who was looking for her 10th WTA title, was the first on the mic at the trophy ceremony.i
i It was a dream championship between the Top 2 players in the world.i

Serena Williams: "It was a really important victory, especially playing Li Na, who has been playing so well," Williams said. "She started out so well — I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I just need to hang in here.' Then I heard some fans trying to pull me through — if it hadn't been for you guys I wouldn't be standing here right now."i

i"Really, at that moment, I felt like I had nothing to lose and I was able to relax," she said.i

i"And whenever I relax, I enjoy myself."i

Li Na: "Keeping healthy is the most important thing for me, and just trying to do the best I can," she said, before remembering one more thank you for the day. "Of course I want to thank my team as well!"i

Men's Doubles — Final
i[1] B Bryan (USA)/M Bryan (USA) d. J Cabal (COL)/R Farah (COL) 76(8) 64

i Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan needed 90 minutes to defeat Cabal and Farah, notching their 96th title as a team, 28th at the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 level and third in Miami (2007-08).i

i It was the third title in five weeks for the American tandem, giving them their first Indian Wells-Miami double. They hoisted their second BNP Paribas Open trophy earlier this month.i
i The top seeds extended their winning streak on the ATP World Tour to 13 straight.i

i Cabal and Farah were the first South American team to reach the Miami final in tournament history.i
i The Colombians were contesting their eighth final together and fifth in 2014, with their lone title coming in Rio de Janeiro in February (d. Marrero/Melo). They also advanced to the final in Brisbane, Vina del Mar and Sao Paulo.i

Bob Bryan: "This is incredible for us, especially to win in such a hostile environment. There were a lot of Colombians out there. They were bringing the noise. Juan and Robert should play Davis Cup here because the Colombian fans are loud. They had the flags out.i

i"We're pumped. I now live in South Florida, so I'm starting to get a lot of family over here and a lot of friends. Our ticket requests were huge. It's great to put on a good show for them and hoist this trophy. It's been a while."i

Mike Bryan: "This is a match we'll remember for a long time. The crowd support was unreal for both teams. The first set was pivotal and it was huge to save those set points. Bob and I are very excited to play so well and win Miami again for a third time!i

i"Hats of to the Columbians on a great tourney and start to the year. We hope to continue this form into Houston and the clay court season."i

8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 04-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #14
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

Exclamation پاسخ : نتایج Sony Open Tennis مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت مایمی 2014 امریکا

« روز سیزدهـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2014 SONY Open Tennis
WTA Premier Mandatory
i$5,427,105/$5,649,405
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoors

RESULTS – SUNDAY, 30th of MARCH, 2014

Women's Doubles – Final
i[WC] M Hingis (SUI)/S Lisicki (GER) d. [2] E Makarova (RUS)/E Vesnina (RUS) 46 64 [10-5]i

i Martina Hingis and Sabine Lisicki capped a dream fortnight on Sunday afternoon, beating Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina to take home the Sony Open Tennis doubles crown.i
i Playing just their second tournament together, Hingis and Lisicki followed up earlier upsets of No.6 seeds Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Safarova and No.5 seeds Cara Black and Sania Mirza with a 46 64 105 win against the No.2 seeds, winning six points in a row from 4-5 in the match tie-break to end it.i
i After almost six years in retirement, Hingis returned to the doubles tour last summer, playing five WTA events alongside Daniela Hantuchova.i
i After the US Open she didn't play for another six months but got back in the game at Indian Wells alongside Lisicki - this was their second tournament together.i

i Hingis now has 38 WTA doubles titles, having won 37 between 1995 and 2007 (11 with Anna Kournikova, eight with Jana Novotna, three with Arantxa Sánchez-Vicario and Helena Sukova, two with Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, Mary Pierce and Natasha Zvereva and one each with Lindsay Davenport, Gigi Fernández, Mary Joe Fernandez, Maria Kirilenko, Barbara Schett and Nathalie Tauziat).i
i Lisicki now has three - she won Stuttgart in 2011 (with Sam Stosur) and 2013 (with Mona Barthel).i

Martina Hingis: "Obviously it's very exciting when you convert match point and you're like, 'Yes, we did it,'" Hingis said. "But Sabine played incredible. That super tie-breaker, I was like, 'Okay, I better put the ball in and let her do the rest.' Because she was really on fire. From 5-all on it was just amazing. She definitely gets going when it's tight - other players sometimes go down, but she lifts her level in those moments."i

i"Well, I think two weeks ago if you asked me that question, it would probably be a completely different answer from today!" she said. "Last week, I was like, 'I'm not sure if I want to put myself out there like this and lose first, second round. But now, after this victory, definitely things have changed.i

i"I would be very happy to continue to play some more doubles."i

Sabine Lisicki: "I always wanted to play with Martina, obviously," Lisicki said. "We talked about it at Wimbledon last year, and finally we did it here in the States. I think we're just happy and really enjoying it."i

Men's Singles – Final
i[2] N Djokovic (SRB) d. [1] R Nadal (ESP) 63 63

i Novak Djokovic claims the Indian Wells-Miami double for a second time.i
i Djokovic becomes just the second player to achieve the feat, following in the footsteps of Roger Federer (2005-06), whom he beat two weeks ago in the final of the BNP Paribas Open.i

i Djokovic first clinched the back-to-back March ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments during a record-breaking run at the start of 2011.i
i It is the fourth time that Djokovic has won the Miami crown, having previously triumphed in 2007 (d. Canas), 2011 (d. Nadal) and 2012 (d. Murray). The 26 year old has won 18 of his past 19 matches at Crandon Park.i

i Victory marks Djokovic’s 43rd tour-level title and 18th at the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 level.i
i In their 40th meeting – the most frequent Open Era match-up – Djokovic recorded his third win in a row over Rafael Nadal and reduced the FedEx ATP Head2Head deficit to 18-22.i

i Between them, Djokovic and Nadal now hold all nine of the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 titles. Djokovic has won the past four.i
i Nadal finishes runner-up at Crandon Park for a fourth time, having previously lost out in 2005 (l. to Federer), 2008 (l. to Davydenko) and 2011 (l. to Djokovic)i

Djokovic:"This tournament has been perfect from the beginning to the end. The matches that I have played I played really well, and I elevated my game as the tournament progressed. The best performance of the tournament came in the right moment on Sunday against the biggest rival."i

i"I didn't have any letdowns throughout the whole match. I was in a very high level: serve, backhand, crosscourt, forehand. I have done everything right, and I'm thrilled with my performance."i

Nadal: "Today Novak played at very high level in my opinion and was better than me. I tried everything. I tried my best. Was not enough. The opponent was just better than me, and when the opponent is better, he's better. That's the sport. I need to work hard, to try to be in better shape for clay.i

i"It's a positive week for me after everything. Losing early in Indian Wells and being able to play the final here, I had a lot of points for me, a few good matches, confidence again to start the very important part of the season for me."i

8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 09:09 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.