بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2013 > تورنمنتهاي پيشين (مردان) > مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

مسترز ایندین ولز (BNP Paribas Open)

17-27 اسفند - ایندین ولز، امریکا

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 03-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #11
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز نهـم » دور اصلی

i2013 BNP PARIBAS OPEN
ATP Masters 1000 / WTA Premier Mandatory
Indian Wells Tennis Garden
Indian Wells, CA, U.S.A
$5,030,408 / $5,030,408
March 4-17, 2013
Hard, Plexipave

RESULTS — THURSDAY, 14 MARCH, 2013

Men's Singles — Quarter-Finals
i[5] R Nadal (ESP) d. [2] R Federer (SUI) 64 62
i[6] T Berdych (CZE) d. K Anderson (RSA) 64 64

Men's Doubles — Semi-Finals
i[1] B Bryan (USA)/M Bryan (USA) d. S Gonzalez (MEX)/S Lipsky (USA) 64 46 [11—9] — Saved 1 M.P

Women's Singles — Quarter-Finals
i[8] C Wozniacki (DEN) d. [1] V Azarenka (BLR) w/o (Right Ankle)i
i[4] A Kerber (GER) d. [7] S Stosur (AUS) w/o (Right Calf)i

Women's Doubles — Semi-Finals
i[3] N Petrova (RUS)/K Srebotnik (SLO) d. S Hsieh (TPE)/S Peng (CHN) 62 62
i[4] E Makarova (RUS)/E Vesnina (RUS) d. K Date-Krumm (JPN)/C Dellacqua (AUS) 46 76(4) [10—8]i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #12
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز دهـم » دور اصلی

i2013 BNP PARIBAS OPEN
Indian Wells, CA, U.S.A
$5,030,408 / $5,030,408
March 4-17, 2013
Hard, Plexipave

RESULTS — FRIDAY, 15 MARCH, 2013

Men's Singles — Quarter-Finals
i[1] N Djokovic (SRB) d. [8] J-W Tsonga (FRA) 63 61
i[7] J M del Potro (ARG) d. [3] A Murray (GBR) 67(5) 63 61

Men's Doubles — Semi-Finals
T Huey (PHI)/J Janowicz (POL) d. A Peya (AUT)/B Soares (BRA) 75 16 [12-10] — Saved 2 M.Ps

Women's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[2] M Sharapova (RUS) d. [13] M Kirilenko (RUS) 64 63
i[8] C Wozniacki (DEN) d. [4] A Kerber (GER) 26 64 75

7 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #13
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز یازدهـم » دور اصلی

i2013 BNP PARIBAS OPEN
Indian Wells, CA, U.S.A
$5,030,408 / $5,030,408
March 4-17, 2013
Hard, Plexipave

RESULTS - SATURDAY, 16 MARCH, 2013

Men's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[7] J M del Potro (ARG) d. [1] N Djokovic (SRB) 46 64 64
i[5] R Nadal (ESP) d. [6] T Berdych (CZE) 64 75

Women's Doubles — Final
i[4] E Makarova (RUS)/E Vesnina (RUS) d. [3] N Petrova (RUS)/K Srebotnik (SLO) 60 57 [10-6]i

i· Fourth seeds Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina captured their third team trophy on at the BNP Paribas Open.i

i· Vesnina celebrated her ninth doubles title and her third triumph at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, having won titles in 2008 (w/ Safina) and 2011 (w/ Mirza). Makarova collected her fourth doubles title.i

i· Petrova and Srebotnik were bidding to win their second title together in 2013, following their victory in Sydney. The Russian/Slovenian pair also finished runner-up in Doha and Dubai.i

i· The Russian duo clinched the win in just over 90 minutes.i

Ekaterina Makarova: "We just played point by point. The super tie-break moved so fast," Makarova said. "We have really good communication and we don't put pressure on each other."i

Elena Vesnina: "It feels amazing. I really enjoy playing here in Indian Wells and I love this place, the atmosphere and the courts," said Vesnina. "I have such a good partner. We were both not healthy before this week. Every match, we were struggling but this week was really lucky for us and I'm really happy for that."i

Men's Doubles — Finals
i[1] B Bryan (USA)/M Bryan (USA) d. T Huey (PHI)/J Janowicz (POL) 63 36 [10-6]i

i· Bryan brothers win their 22nd ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title (from 38 finals), but their first at the BNP Paribas Open. It was their 86th team title.i

i· The Bryans were making their 14th appearance in the desert and were the beaten finalists in 2003 and '06.i

i· Now the only Masters 1000 title to elude them is the Shanghai Rolex Masters.i

i· They saved one match point vs. S. Gonzalez/Lipsky in the semi-finals.i

i· Huey and Janowicz were playing in Indian Wells for the first time and were partnering for the first time.i

Mike Bryan: "There was a sense of urgency to do it now. Back when we lost the final in 2003, I thought we would have a ton of shots at it. We were a bit unfortunate and it didn't go our way. As the heavy favourites, I thought we played good, especially against a big-serving team."i

Bob Bryan: "It's really satisfying. Winning in Australia was one of our biggest goals of the year and probably our next goal was to win this tournament, since it has eluded us over the years. We've always had friends and family here, so it was nice to finally be able to give them this gift. They've seen some heartbreaks, so it's great to win for them."i

9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 03-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #14
PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

Exclamation

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز یازدهـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 BNP PARIBAS OPEN
Indian Wells, CA, U.S.A
$5,030,408 / $5,030,408
March 4-17, 2013
Hard, Plexipave

RESULTS - SUNDAY, 17 MARCH, 2013

Women's Singles - Final
i[2] M Sharapova (RUS) d. [8] C Wozniacki (DEN) 62 62

i• World No. 3 Maria Sharapova cruised to her second BNP Paribas Open title.i

i• Sharapova did not drop a set during the tournament en route to adding to her triumph in 2006 (d. Dementieva).i

i• The Russian celebrated her first win at a WTA Premier Mandatory Event and collected her 28th tour-level title.i

i• She is projected to rise to No. 2 when the WTA Rankings are released on Monday, overtaking Victoria Azarenka.i

i• Wozniacki was looking to lift her first trophy since capturing the title in Moscow last year.i

iThe Dane was contesting her third title match in Indian Wells, having finished in the winners’ circle two years ago (d. Bartoli).i

Maria Sharapova: "The scoreline looks a lot easier than I think the match actually was," said Sharapova. "I think it was a tough match, a tough battle, and there were a lot of games that went to deuce and a lot of long games. They could have easily swung the other way, especially some opportunities she had in that second set. I always felt like I was always a foot ahead, especially with the breaks. I was able to serve well today and that helped me."i

Caroline Wozniacki: "She was putting pressure on me from the start," assessed Wozniacki. "She was serving very well. I felt like everything that she wanted to do today was going in. She was making very few errors, and if she did, then it was at times where it didn't really matter. I have to say she just played too well today."i

Men's Singles - Final
i[5] R Nadal (ESP) d. [7] J M del Potro (ARG) 46 63 64

i• Fifth seed Rafael Nadal won a record-breaking 22nd ATP World Tour Masters 1000 crown and celebrated his third triumph in Indian Wells.i

i• In defeating del Potro, Nadal joined Roger Federer as the only active players to reach 600 match wins.i

i• With a 17-1 record in 2013, Nadal has posted his best season start, winning three consecutive trophies.i

i• Nadal improved to a 53-22 record in tour-level finals.i

i• Del Potro was contesting his second ATP World Tour Masters 1000 final (Montreal 2009).i

Rafael Nadal: "A lot of things happened the last seven months, [so] to be back here and to have this very heavy trophy with me is amazing. Beating three Top 10 players and winning a title like this is just something unbelievable for me. I'm very, very happy and very emotional."i
i"When you have one comeback like I'm having, you remember all the low things, the lower moments that you had during the seven months. Hopefully I passed and can just remember all the people that really helped me a lot during all this time."i

Juan Martin del Potro: "I think Rafa deserved to win. The last hour of the match, he played so solid and put me so far [from] the baseline and made winners. But I think I [had] a good tournament anyway, and Rafa played really well today in the second and third sets. He broke me early in the third. Playing against him when the score is down is tougher. I was fighting all the time but he won in the end."i

8 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 06:56 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.