بازگشت   تنیس تاکرز > تورنمنت های گذشته > آرشـیـو فصلهای گذشته > آرشیو فصل 2011 > تورنمنتهای مردان > آزاد استرالیا (Australian Open)

آزاد استرالیا (Australian Open)

27 دی - 10 بهمن - ملبورن، استرالیا

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #681
Pouya
RogeLleyton's Lover

آواتار Pouya

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2010
پستها: 2,046
سپاس: 22,965
در 2,038 پست 18,994 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Sampras-Hewitt-Federer-Lavor-Navratilova-Borg-Edberg-Henin-Rafter-Murray-Goffin-Dolgopolov-Isner-Ferrer-Janowicz-Dimitrov/Sharapova// Gasquet-Fognini-Paire-Youzhny-Llodra-Fish-del Potro-Davydenko-Kokkinakis-Saville-Sock-Harrison-Nishikori////Bryans
پیش فرض

Paul Annacone on Roger Federer

Q: Seeing Roger so dominant today against Stan Wawrinka, you must be
extremely optimistic for the rest of the event.

PA: Every day is different unfortunately. But yeah, he mixed it up well, and did a good job getting control of the match early. I was very happy with the way he played. Stan's had a great tournament, so to come out and play like that is a good effort. The first set was important, but it's a long match and a lot can happen. But it's always better to be ahead and behind in my opinion. I think he did a good job early, the momentum went his way and he was able to push it through.

Q: Roger has been playing extremely well since the last part of 2010. Why is this so in your view?
PA: I wish I could say it was a magic potion. But it's not. He's a great player. He's done a lot of hard work and he loves to play. It's a pretty simple recipe for him.

Q: How would you compare working with Roger and with the other champions you have coached?
PA: Actually some similarities to him and Pete (Sampras). They're able to focus on what's happening in front of their face and have a great perspective on what's going on. There are not huge fluctuations when they win or lose. The dramatisation doesn't happen with them, which is great. They all work hard and love the game. The most important thing is that they're immensely talented and know what they need to do to be successful and stick to it pretty well.

Q: How do you see your role helping Roger?
PA: I'm just one of a group of guys helping Roger. Severin (Luthi) and I talked last night. We talk all the time. When I'm not there, he's there, we're on the phone and we stay in touch with each other. We relay the same messages to Roger. My job is to do whatever I can to figure out the best way to make him play his best tennis. Ultimately it's up to him out there to do it. We talk strategy, training, we talk everything and then he goes out and executes and he's done a real good job with that.

Q: One of the main things we hear is that you have been encouraging Roger to come in more, to attack.
PA: Yes it's true. The guy's a great athlete and he can do a lot of things at the highest level. So now it's mostly a matter of managing those things. When he plays offensive like that, there are not a lot of guys that can do it as his level. But the good news is when he's off a little, he can play different styles. That's great.

Q: Roger's been using the drop shot a lot more in the last couple of years, and even more now as we saw today. How do you view the importance of that shot in his arsenal.
PA: Well, it's effective as you can see. The thing is he's so powerful that he backs guys up. To me you want them to have to cover as many areas on the court as you can. If you're backing them up, then you bring them in sometimes. Again, it's about managing those things and picking the right time to use it. Maybe it's more prominent because he's playing more offensively.

Q: How important was the match against Simon where he came so close to losing in the second round?
PA: It's always good to win a close match. For all those guys when they can get...you don't want to have five of those matches, but to have one or two is fine. He fully recovered and it's not a problem, so I think it's always great to be in that pressure situation and get through it. That's a real good omen for him.
Pouya آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Pouya به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #682
Rafaello

آواتار Rafaello

تاریخ عضویت: May 2009
پستها: 201
سپاس: 714
در 196 پست 1,553 بار سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض

از کدوم سایت میشه آنلاین بازیهارو دید؟
Rafaello آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربر زیر از شما Rafaello به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده است:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #683
Afshin
Former Staff

آواتار Afshin

تاریخ عضویت: May 2009
محل سکونت: Iran-Ahvaz
پستها: 2,906
سپاس: 19,092
در 2,916 پست 30,306 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Roger Federer
پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Rafaello نمایش پست ها
از کدوم سایت میشه آنلاین بازیهارو دید؟
سلام دوست عزیز
جناب پاور قبلا زحمت کشیدن و در پست زیر لینک چند سایت رو قرار دادن ، میتونید از اونا استفاده کنید.

http://tennistalkers.com/showpost.ph...27&postcount=4
Afshin آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
12 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Afshin به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #684
davidbeckham
Former Staff

آواتار davidbeckham

تاریخ عضویت: Dec 2008
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 2,940
سپاس: 13,894
در 2,791 پست 20,845 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: نوواک -رافا نادال---تسونگا-خوان مارتین دلپوترو-پیت سمپراس -ماشا-انا ایوانوویچ
پیش فرض

come on nole
یه بازی تا فینال مونده
خاطره استرالیا 2008 و یو اس 2010 رو زنده کن
به امید فینال رافا و نوواک
بزن بترکون

davidbeckham آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
14 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی davidbeckham به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #685
pourya RF
Roger's Fan

آواتار pourya RF

تاریخ عضویت: May 2010
پستها: 592
سپاس: 2,794
در 585 پست 3,988 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: بزرگترین و پر افتخار ترین تنیسور تاریخ *Roger federer*
پیش فرض

come on roger یه بازی مونده.وقتشه که گریه رافا رو در بیاری
pourya RF آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی pourya RF به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 03:56 PM   #686
davidbeckham
Former Staff

آواتار davidbeckham

تاریخ عضویت: Dec 2008
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 2,940
سپاس: 13,894
در 2,791 پست 20,845 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: نوواک -رافا نادال---تسونگا-خوان مارتین دلپوترو-پیت سمپراس -ماشا-انا ایوانوویچ
پیش فرض

S.O Australian Open - Interview du 24.01.11

Rafael Nadal - 24.01.11

Monday, 24 January, 2011

Q. How are you feeling? Do you think you're fully recovered? RAFAEL NADAL: Today I felt very good, no? I didn't sweat like the other days. So that's fantastic news for me. The better news is I played much better than the rest of the days.
I was able to play with high intensity, very good rhythm, playing more inside the court. So play more aggressive, changing rhythms with the slice and with the topspin, backhand. The serve worked better today.
So, in general, I think it was a very good match for me and very important victory. So very happy for everything.
Q. Do you have any idea as to why you didn't feel that good a couple of days ago? Is it a medical situation or just you didn't feel great?
RAFAEL NADAL: I think so. I don't know, no? I don't have more information than that, no? You see, I was sweating like crazy the other day. I play night session, too. So the conditions wasn't very different.
I say the other day, it's true, I playing better. When I play better, I play with a little bit more calm and with less anxiety. For that reason, I am anxiety less.
I say the other day, too, today in the practice, I didn't sweat like the other days, too. I sweat much less. Hopefully continue like this.
Q. Cilic just said he had some kind of trouble with the weather. How did you feel with the weather, with the cold? He said it was a bit cold for him. It suited you better than him.
RAFAEL NADAL: No, I didn't find that cold. Was normal condition. Is a night session. Not playing with the sunshine, so is normal conditions.
Q. I think he was saying that because it was cold and the ball wasn't bouncing as much.
RAFAEL NADAL: The ball is bouncing less?
Q. Yes.
RAFAEL NADAL: When is hot, the ball bounce higher.
Q. He was saying it was less.
RAFAEL NADAL: He must say the ball stays lower today.
Well, in general, I think is more positive for him than for me, no? I like the high bounce. And I think for my game is more positive if the bounce are higher. I can play with the topspin. Is easier for me to play. Seriously, for me, I don't know if he was a little bit tired of the other day, but I am very happy how I played. I played my best match here by far.
Q. We'd like to know, apart from winning, what do you enjoy most about being on court? Do you enjoy saving the breakpoints or hitting passing shots, hitting a winner?
RAFAEL NADAL: I enjoy the competition and I enjoy play well. I enjoy everything, no? I enjoy the moments that you have to do something to play well. You have to do something to change some situations. These kind of changes, mentality changes, I love that sometimes and other times it didn't work a lot and you can't enjoy.
Q. You've spoken before about the strength of Spanish sport generally. Is it special for you to play against David in a quarterfinal here?
RAFAEL NADAL: For me is not as special. For me is a very good news because one Spanish is going to be in semifinal, so that's fantastic for our country I think. Start the first Grand Slam of the season having one player in semifinal. That's good news.
I'm happy for him. He's playing good. He won in Auckland. He's in quarterfinal. Is going to be a very difficult match. I wish him all the best. Hopefully I can play my best tennis and have good chances to win. I don't know.
Q. You've seen a lot of him over the years, played against him a lot. You know each other's game pretty well.
RAFAEL NADAL: Well, we know each other perfect. We played a lot of times against each other. At the same time we practiced a lot of times, no?
I think he's a fantastic player for a lot of years being in the top positions. That's very difficult to do, and he did. So all the respect for him. I know gonna be a really, really difficult match.
Q. Is playing David going to be a tougher test of your fitness and your health compared to the match today?
RAFAEL NADAL: We will see. I don't know. Cilic is a great player. He's a very tough opponent. Before the match, I was scared seriously. Well, scared in a good way because I know how good he can play. Only match against him I lost 6 1, 6 3 in Beijing. I have no chances. Is true it was a different situation for me.
But these kind of players is very difficult to play. David will be something different. We know each other perfect. He's very good. He's No. 7 or 6 in the world. You are in quarterfinals. In quarterfinals you can't have an easy match.
Q. You played many times more than five hours per match. What was your reaction when you heard that yesterday Schiavone and Kuznetsova played 4 hours and 44 minutes in just three sets?
RAFAEL NADAL: Well, it makes it possible that there is not tiebreak in the third. Was a fantastic match, I think, no? Is good for the sport. Sure is a good show for the tennis world.
The worst thing, the winner can be a little bit tired. But I think she has today rest, no?
Q. Did you see any of that?
RAFAEL NADAL: I wasn't see. I wasn't see the match. But I heard about that. That's good. Is a good victory, and I congratulate Francesca.
Q. You were capable to come back after a long match with Verdasco and play well in the final. Many people were surprised. Do you think Francesca Schiavone can be strong enough to play Wozniacki, or you don't think it's possible?
RAFAEL NADAL: Why not, no? If I did, a lot of people can do it. We will see, no? Is very personal thing. At the same time, even the same person, you play a long match and you can be better or you can be worse, depending on the moment. For example, I played against Andy Murray here in 2007, I think. I played very long match in fourth round, Round of 16. I wasn't able to play in quarterfinals against González. It happened in 2009 against Verdasco, and I was ready to play a long final, no?
Depends of the moment. You never know.
Q. Do you find it distracting when everybody is calling out, I love you, Rafa?
RAFAEL NADAL: No, I feel fantastic (laughter).
Q. Are you able to block it out?
RAFAEL NADAL: No, I heard everything. But is nice (smiling).
Q. What about when the girls whistle at you and take pictures of you when you're changing your shirt?
RAFAEL NADAL: That's a very good feeling (smiling).
Q. Could you tell us more about this Armani campaign? Was it a good experience? What do you think of the pictures?
RAFAEL NADAL: Was a long experience, but very good experience, no? Is always nice to know different worlds. The fashion world is something that I didn't know before.
Yeah, was a good session of photos, long one. But hopefully the result are satisfactory, so... I worked very hard, seriously (laughter). So, yeah, was nice. A different experience and I enjoyed.
Q. Do you find you sexy on the picture?
RAFAEL NADAL: I'm not the right person to say. I always watch myself so so. But what do you think? Do you like it?
Q. Yeah, I do.
RAFAEL NADAL: I happy if I like it (smiling).
Q. You say it was long. How long were you one next to the other?
RAFAEL NADAL: Was different shootings. We talked enough about that in the past.
Q. Just a question about the Hawk Eye system. Is it difficult to know when to challenge and when not to challenge? How do you feel when you challenge and the result is that it's just in or just out or very close?
RAFAEL NADAL: That's part of the game, no? Is difficult to see sometimes. But sometimes is important point and you challenge. We'll see what's going on. When you see the ball, you are praying to have the positive result for you, no?
I think is a positive thing for the sport. I think the crowd enjoys the Hawk Eye. I think that's a good really good improve in the tennis world when the Hawk Eye came, no? I think is very positive and I enjoy because you have your chance. That's good.
FastScripts by ASAP Sports
davidbeckham آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
15 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی davidbeckham به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #687
majhool70s

تاریخ عضویت: Nov 2010
پستها: 35
سپاس: 3
در 28 پست 79 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: r.federer
پیش فرض سوال

خواستم بدونم موری اگر Dolgopolov رو ببره حریفه بعدیش کیه؟
majhool70s آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی majhool70s به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #688
pourya RF
Roger's Fan

آواتار pourya RF

پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط majhool70s نمایش پست ها
خواستم بدونم موری اگر Dolgopolov رو ببره حریفه بعدیش کیه؟
nadal یا ferer
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی pourya RF به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #689
majhool70s

تاریخ عضویت: Nov 2010
پستها: 35
سپاس: 3
در 28 پست 79 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: r.federer
پیش فرض

[QUOTE=pourya RF;43087]nadal یا ferer[/QUOTE
میدونم یکی از این 2تاس احتمالا البته اگه ببرن اما از کجا میشه فهمید کدومشون چی تعین میکنه؟
majhool70s آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 01-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #690
pourya RF
Roger's Fan

آواتار pourya RF

پیش فرض

میدونم یکی از این 2تاس احتمالا البته اگه ببرن اما از کجا میشه فهمید کدومشون چی تعین میکنه؟[/QUOTE]
من که نفهمیدم منظورت چیه؟
3 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی pourya RF به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند:
پاسخ

برچسب ها
گرنداسلم اول، 2011، آزاد استرالیا، Australian Open

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

ابزارهای موضوع
نحوه نمایش

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code هست فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
کد HTML غیر فعال است

انتخاب سریع یک انجمن

اکنون ساعت 08:19 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3 می باشد.