PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 KDB Korea Open
WTA International
Seoul Olympic Park Tennis Center
Seoul, South Korea

September 16—22, 2013
Ed: /$ 500,000
Hard / Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 22 SEPTEMBER, 2013

Women's Singles — Final
i[1] Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) d. [3] Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) 6(6)–7, 6–3, 6–4

i Agnieszka Radwanska won her third WTA title of the year — and the 13th of her career.i
i She outlasted Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in a two-hour, 45-minute epic.i
i Radwanska was particularly fond of Seoul — an International event, but with a $500,000 prize purse.i
i Radwanska's previous two WTA titles this year came in the first two weeks of the year, in Auckland and Sydney.i
i She is the fourth player to capture three or more WTA titles so far this season, after Serena Williams (who has nine WTA titles this year), Simona Halep (four) and Victoria Azarenka (three).i

Agnieszka Radwanska: "Especially after a great match, almost three hours of great tennis at a really high level, of course I'm very happy," Radwanska said. "It was a very close match — tight sets, all of them — but I was just a little bit better in the important moments today. And at the end of the third set I think I was playing a little bit more aggressively than she was, and I managed to win a couple more points than her in the end."i

i"I really enjoyed my whole week here," Radwanska said. "Everything and everyone was great. It was nice to see the crowd getting bigger and bigger every day, and they really appreciated the tennis.i

i"I didn't see much of the city while I was here though," she added. "I arrived a little bit late and I was playing almost every day, and tonight I have a flight to Tokyo. But I think this is the reason I have to come back here again and see something other than the courts! I hope to be back next year."i

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova: "It's tough losing this match after fighting so long and coming so close," Pavlyuchenkova said. "It's difficult and frustrating, but in tennis you can be up then down and you lose some and you win some.i

i"I'm actually proud of myself. I had a great week. I showed some good tennis and it was a great final. And I was pretty tired — not only after a few tough matches, but even coming into the tournament after being in the States and the jet lag. So I'm proud to be in the final and come so close to the title."i

Women's Doubles — Final
C Chan/Y Xu (TPE/CHN) d. [1] R Kops-Jones/A Spears (USA/USA) 7–5, 6–3

i Chan Chin-Wei and Xu Yi-Fan followed upsets earlier in the week over the No.2 and No.3 seeds with a 75 63 win over No.1 seeds Raquel Kops-Jones and Abigail Spears for the title.i
i Chan and Xu both took away their very first WTA-level title.i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: