PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز یازدهـم » دور اصلی

i2013 SONY OPEN TENNIS
ATP Masters 1000 / WTA Premier Mandatory
Crandon Park Tennis Center
Key Biscayne, Miami, FL, U.S.A
$4,169,090 / $4,195,765
March 18 - 31, 2013
Hard, Laykold

RESULTS - SATURDAY, 30 MARCH, 2013

WTA Singles - Final
i[1] S Williams (USA) d. [3] M Sharapova (RUS) 46 63 60

i• Williams had 14 winners to 18 unforced errors in the first set but finished the match with 34 winners to 29 unforced errors - a very positive 20 to 11 across the second and third sets, most of those errors coming in the first five games of the second set.i

i• Williams leads all active players for winning percentage when losing the first set, now 45.5% (70-84); Sharapova is next (38.5%) followed by Venus Williams (34.7%).i

i• The victory didn't just give Williams her 48th WTA title, it also made her the standalone leader for career titles at the Sony Open Tennis, this being her sixth - she also won it in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007 and 2008 (Steffi Graf won the tournament five times, in 1987, 1988, 1994, 1995 and 1996).i

i• Williams is also just the fourth player ever to win any WTA event six times - Martina Navratilova has done it at 10 tournaments, Steffi Graf at six tournaments and Chris Evert at four tournaments.i

i• Sharapova fell to 0-5 in finals in Miami, having also been runner-up in 2005 (to Kim Clijsters), 2006 (to Svetlana Kuznetsova), 2011 (to Victoria Azarenka) and 2012 (to Agnieszka Radwanska).i

Maria Sharapova: "It's obviously been a really nice month," Sharapova said at the trophy ceremony. "It's disappointing to end it like this but Serena played a great match, and I'm sure we'll play a few more times this year."i

Serena Williams: "Maria definitely pushed me - she did a really great job today," Williams said. "Like she said, I look forward to our next matches - it's going to be really fun for the fans and for us and for everyone."i

And though she barely missed in the second half of the match, Williams did fumble the second half of her acceptance speech. "It's so good to be No.6 now," she said. "I mean... the sixth time. Oh gosh."i

Men's Doubles - Final
i[5] A Qureshi (PAK)/J Rojer (NED) d. [8] M Fyrstenberg (POL)/M Matkowski (POL) 64 61

Fifth seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer captured their first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 team title.i

Qureshi and Rojer rallied from a set down in their first two matches en route to lifting their third team trophy.i

The eighth-seeded Fyrstenberg and Matkowski dropped to a 13-22 record in tour-level finals together.i

Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi: “I feel ecstatic. We both knew we had to go all out to win a title, especially such a big one. Through the first week, it was a one man show with this guy, who carried me through to the quarter-finals. I knew I had to pick up my game. I’m very happy to have helped him out. I’ve never had such a big result the first quarter of the year, so it feels great. We’ve both been working really hard and it’s paid off.”i

On their run to the title: “Every day is a new day. We were six match points down in our second match. Everything turned around. Sometimes you need some luck to win these big tournaments. The tennis gods were on our side this tournament, but we also worked hard.”i

Jean-Julien Rojer: “It’s always nice to be back here. I have a lot of friends and family here. I’m extremely happy to win. If I could win any big tournament, this is right up there. This is pretty much my Grand Slam, so I’m very happy to win it.”i

On the upcoming transition to clay: “We play well on clay. It’s personally my favourite surface. I always seem to get good results during the clay-court season. The way we play suits all surfaces. It’s more about our mindset and executing our game styles.”i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: