PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز ششـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Tashkent Open
WTA International
Tashkent, Uzbekistan

September 9—14, 2013
Ed: /$ 235,000
Hard /Outdoors

RESULTS — SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2013

Women's Singles — Final
i[1/Q] Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) d. Olga Govortsova (BLR) 4–6, 7–5, 7–6(3)i

i Bojana Jovanovski won seven matches in eight days - including a two-hour, 56-minute nail-biter in the final against Olga Govortsova - for the second WTA title of her career at the Tashkent Open.i

i Jovanovski is now 2-0 in WTA finals, winning another International-level hardcourt title at Baku last year. Govortsova fell to 0-4 in WTA finals, a runner-up at Memphis in 2008 (to Lindsay Davenport), Moscow in 2009 (to Francesca Schiavone) and Ponte Vedra Beach in 2010 (to Caroline Wozniacki).i

i The Tashkent Open was the fifth WTA event in 2013 in which the No.1 seeds were victorious in both singles and doubles.i

Bojana Jovanovski:"Anybody could have won this match today," an elated Jovanovski said afterwards. "It was a close match and all credit to Olga for an incredible battle. I'm so happy, and I didn't really believe I could do it today. I have to thank all the people who made this possible, including my biggest supporter - my father, and also to my physical coach, who has really improved my movement on the court this year.i

i"I've had a tough year. I haven't had too many matches, so it was good that I had to play the qualies. It's great to finish this week on a good note. This title means a lot to me. I'll be back next year."i

Olga Govortsova: "Bojana played very well today," the Belarusian said. "She was moving well and hitting the ball really hard out there. Congratulations to her for a good win."i

Women's Doubles — Final
i[1] T Babos/Y Shvedova (HUN/KAZ) d. [2] O Govortsova/M Minella (BLR/LUX) 6–3, 6–3

The doubles went to top seeds Timea Babos and Yaroslava Shvedova, who didn't lose a set all week and continued that trend with a 63 63 win over No.2 seeds Govortsova and Mandy Minella in the final.i

It was their first WTA doubles title together - Babos now has five WTA doubles titles, Shvedova eight.i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
کاربر زیر از شما PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده است: