PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Claro Open Colombia
ATP World Tour 250
Centro de Alto Rendimiento
Bogotá, Colombia
July 15–21, 2013
Ed: 1st/$ 638,085
Hard/Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 21 JULY, 2013

Singles — Final
I Karlovic (CRO) d. A Falla (COL) 63 76(4)i

i Ivo Karlovic wins his first ATP World Tour title in five years, and fifth overall, at the inaugural Claro Open Colombia.i
i Karlovic returned to action last week in Newport (l. to Isner in quarter-finals) after being sidelined more than two months with viral meningitis.i
i Karlovic won all 61 of his service games and served a total of 104 aces during the tournament.i
i The 34 year old becomes the 11th winner aged 30 and over on the ATP World Tour this season.i
i Alejandro Falla, a first-time ATP World Tour finalist, was looking to become the first Colombian titlist since Mauricio Hadad in Bermuda in April 1995.i

Ivo Karlovic: “Only happiness, that after all these injuries and illnesses I was able to back here.”i

On the key to his victory: “It was my weapons, which is volleys and serve, and I was more calm in the crucial points.”i

Alejandro Falla: “It was a great week for me. The challenge was to reach the final and win matches, and I lost a tough final. Ivo was serving unbelievable. I tried my best every time. I take many, many positive things and I’m going to try to keep it up for the rest of the season.”i

i“I have to be ready for next year. I think the challenge is to win a title here. I have the chances to do it, and I feel comfortable playing here in the altitude with my people, my friends and my family. So it was a great tournament overall and I’m really happy about the final.”i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: