قدیمی 11-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #92
Pouya
RogeLleyton's Lover

آواتار Pouya

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2010
پستها: 2,046
سپاس: 22,965
در 2,038 پست 18,994 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Sampras-Hewitt-Federer-Lavor-Navratilova-Borg-Edberg-Henin-Rafter-Murray-Goffin-Dolgopolov-Isner-Ferrer-Janowicz-Dimitrov/Sharapova// Gasquet-Fognini-Paire-Youzhny-Llodra-Fish-del Potro-Davydenko-Kokkinakis-Saville-Sock-Harrison-Nishikori////Bryans
پیش فرض

بخش هایی از مصاحبه راجر :

"I thought it was a good first set [and] even the second set was fine," said Federer. "But he did well to serve bigger and better as the match went on. Once he got the upper hand in the second set, he started to swing more freely and got more dangerous. With me, it was just trying to stay calm, trying to wait for my chance, trying to create chances when he was not serving as well as he did at times.

"It's really hard to get into any sort of rhythm against him from the baseline because he's a very good 1-2 puncher, which he proved over four and a half sets against me at Wimbledon. I think that makes him particularly hard to return sometimes.

"Overall I think I've been trying to do different things this year on my returning, at times a bit more offensive, sometimes a bit more, sort of normal the way I return. But recently I've played well."
Pouya آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
24 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Pouya به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: