PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس ATP 250 تورنمنت مونیخ 2014 آلمان (BMW Open)

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری «
روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2014 BMW Open by FWU AG
ATP World Tour 250
MTTC Iphitos Complex
Munich, Germany
April 28 – May 4, 2014
Edition: 99th
Prize Money: €426,605
Red Clay/Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 4th of MAY, 2014

Singles — Final
i[Q] M Klizan (SVK) d. [1] F Fognini (ITA) 26 61 62

i World No. 111 Martin Klizan broke a three-match losing streak against No. 15-ranked Fabio Fognini. The Slovakian is first qualifier to lift an ATP World Tour trophy since June 2013.i
i Klizan secured his second ATP World Tour title and the 50th match win of his career.i
i Fognini dropped to a 26-9 match record on the season, which includes the Vina del Mar title (d. L. Mayer).i

Klizan: "To come through qualifying — playing eight matches in nine days — is tough. It is difficult to be fit every day. I beat many good players, from [Mikhail] Youzhny to Tommy [Haas]. I am very proud of myself that it ended happily. I think I slept only 30 minutes last night and I am now very tired."i

Fognini: "It was a great week to have reached a final. Tomorrow is another day. There are two big tournaments coming up now. I will keep working hard to try and break into the Top 10 [of the Emirates ATP Rankings]."i

Doubles — Final
i[3] J Murray (GBR)/J Peers (AUS) d. [PR] C Fleming (GBR)/R Hutchins (GBR) 64 62

i Jamie Murray and John Peers clinched their fourth ATP World Tour team title in 66 minutes.i

Murray: "We played really well this week, having reached two semi-finals [at Casablanca and Bucharest] in the past couple of tournaments. We had a really enjoyable week and it is a really good tournament. We hung out with Ross and Colin all week. Someone had to lose, but that is the way it is."i

Peers: "It feels really good. To be able to get matches under our belt felt good. It’s good to get back in the winners’ circle."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: