PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس ATP 250 تورنمنت وینیا دل مار 2014 شیلی (Royal Guard Open Chile)

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2014 ROYAL GUARD OPEN CHILE
ATP World Tour 250
Viña del Mar, Chile
February 1 — 9, 2014
Edition: 21st
i$ 485,760
Clay (Red Clay)/Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 9 FEBRUARY 2014

Singles — Final
i[1] F Fognini (ITA) d. L Mayer (ARG) 62 64

i Top seed Fabio Fognini *Defeated* first-time finalist Leonardo Mayer to claim the title at the Royal Guard Open Chile.i
i Fognini won his third ATP World Tour title in his last four clay tournaments, adding to his triumphs at Stuttgart and Hamburg last July. Including a runner-up finish in Umag, the World No. 15 has a 19-1 clay-court record since Roland Garros.i

i Fognini will look to reach his fifth straight clay-court final at next week’s Copa Claro in Buenos Aires, where he is the No. 2 seed.i
i Mayer, who had saved four match points in a second-round upset win over No. 2 seed Tommy Robredo, was looking to become the third straight Argentine to win the Vina del Mar title.i

Fognini: “I’m going to stay with the positives. This was another important week for me. I was coming from reaching the fourth round at the Australian Open after overcoming an injury I had earlier in the year. I couldn’t ask for a better start of the season. It’s the third title, it’s important, and now I go to Buenos Aires with a lot of confidence.”i

Mayer: “I didn’t play that well today and he played incredible. I was sick in the morning, I almost didn’t play, but later the doctors and I decided that I could play.”i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: