PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز پانزدهـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 French Open
GRAND SLAM (ITF)i
May 21–June 9, 2013
Edition: 112th
Stade Roland Garros
Paris (XVIe), France
1,500,000/€ 1,500,000
Red-Clay/Outdoors

Day Fifteen
RESULTS — SUNDAY, 9th of JUNE, 2013

Men's Senior Legends Over 45 — Final
Andres Gomez (ECU)/Mark Woodforde (AUS) d. Mansour Bahrami (IRN)/Pat Cash (AUS) 6-1 7-6(2)i

Men's Legends Under 45 — Final
Cedric Pioline (FRA)/Fabrice Santoro (FRA) d. Albert Costa (ESP)/Carlos Moya (ESP) 4-6 6-4 Ret'd (Costa: Thigh)i

Women's Doubles — Final
Ekaterina Makarova (RUS)[4]/Elena Vesnina (RUS)[4] d. Sara Errani (ITA)[1]/Roberta Vinci (ITA)[1] 7-5 6-2

Men's Singles — Final
Rafael Nadal (ESP)[3] d. David Ferrer (ESP)[4] 6-3 6-2 6-3

iRafael Nadal becomes the first man to win the same Grand Slam tournament eight times, breaking a tie with six other players for most titles at a single major.i
iThe Mallorcan captures his 12th major trophy, moving into a third place tie with Roy Emerson on the all-time list. It is his 57th tour-level title overall and 42nd on clay.i
iNadal has reached the final at all nine events he’s contested this season, winning seven titles, and has a 43-2 record.i
iHe was presented the Coupe des Mousquetaires by six-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt.i
iDavid Ferrer, 31, was looking to become the oldest man to win a major since Andre Agassi at the Australian Open in 2003. He had not dropped a set en route to his first Grand Slam final.i

Rafael Nadal: “[It was] a very emotional, very important victory for me. This remained the step after the comeback from injury. I won in a 250 first, then a 500, then a Masters 1000, so the Grand Slam remained. It happened today, and it's a big personal satisfaction that it happened.”i

i“Eight times here is a lot. I never thought about that. But I will keep practising with the same passion and intensity to bring my tennis to the highest level possible.”i

i“The feeling on court was great. The match[es] against David are always difficult. I think the score is much easier than what the match was today. I think for moments I played great. I think a few moments in the match, I played at very, very high level.”i

David Ferrer: “To beat Rafael [on a] clay court, I need to play more aggressive. I need to finish the points at the net and play my best tennis to beat him. But when the court is slower, it's very difficult. He has more power than me with his shots and it's very difficult to beat him.”i

i“One always has the feeling afterwards that one could have played better. But when the opponent is more steady or consistent, you have to accept it. I suppose in the future, I'll have to try and improve. That's why I work day in and day out. I hope that I'll play another Grand Slam final. Last year, for the first time, I won a Masters 1000 and I've made progress. Now I've reached the final of a Grand Slam. I hope I will continue.”i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: