PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز ششـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2014 ASB Classic
WTA International
ASB Tennis Centre
Auckland, New Zealand
December 30 – January 4, 2014
Ed: 28th / $250,000
Hard, Plexicushion / Outdoors

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 JANUARY, 2014

Singles — Finals
S Fichman/M Sanchez (CAN/USA) d. [3] L Hradecka/M Krajicek (CZE/NED) 2–6, 6–0, [10–4]i

i Both Fichman and Sanchez came away with their first WTA titles of any kind.i

Doubles — Final
i[2] Ana Ivanovic (SRB) d. Venus Williams (USA) 6–2, 5–7, 6–4

i Despite being ranked and seeded higher, Ivanovic came into the final with a disadvantage - Williams had won eight of their nine previous meetings. But Ivanovic got a far better start, winning five games in a row en route to the first set and eventually finding herself a game away from the title at 62 53.i

i The triumph gave Ivanovic the 12th WTA title of her career, and her first since winning the Tournament Of Champions at the end of the 2011 season when it was held in Bali. She is now 12-5 in WTA finals.i
i Williams was playing in the 72nd WTA final of her career and now has a 44-28 record in those.i

Ana Ivanovic: "It's amazing," Ivanovic said. "Coming into this week I didn't really have any expectations. I didn't even think about making the finals or winning it. I just tried my best, and I felt very comfortable here.i

i"Today was a great match. Venus is always very tough - she's a great champion and showed that again today. I'm just happy that after losing that second set I managed to stay calm and close it out."i

i"Every victory is special, this one even more so because it's been a while since I've won a tournament," Ivanovic said. "I've worked really hard for this and many times I've been in a position to win another title, so to come through in a final like this against such a good player is obviously a great feeling."i

Venus Williams: "Today for me it was all about fighting, because I didn't feel I was playing my best," Williams said. "I fought as hard as I could no matter what the score was, but I just ran into a better player today."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: