koury
Administrators

آواتار koury

تاریخ عضویت: Dec 2008
محل سکونت: تهران
پستها: 3,387
سپاس: 16,337
در 3,243 پست 25,305 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: نادال،رادیک،نواک،فیش، جینپری،موری،گاسکه، گونزالس،روبردو،هاس،فررو،مویا ورداسکو،نلبندیان، باقداتیس،گولبیس، کیم،ووزنیاکی، گورجس،سیبولکوا ،سورانا،ماریا،وی
پیش فرض

حرف های رافا رو آدم میخونه یا میشنوه انرژی میگیره چقدر این بشر متواضع و واقع بینانه حرف میزنه

نقل قول:
Novak Djokovic has the chance to snatch the world No. 1 ranking from Rafael Nadal at the Internazionali BNL d' Italia in Rome this week.

Djokovic extended his winning run to 32 matches at the start of 2011 with victory over Nadal in the final of the Madrid Masters on Sunday - Nadal's first defeat on clay in 38 outings.

Now Djokovic has the chance to officially confirm his status as the world's best player, with top rank up for grabs if he wins in Rome and Nadal does not reach the semi-finals.

But Nadal is not concerned by the prospect of surrendering the No. 1 spot ahead of the French Open. "If I lose No. 1 it's not the end of the world. If I lose it I will be No. 2 and I'll be very happy," said Nadal.
"
I'm just happy to go out on court and have the feeling that I'm competitive and I still have this feeling, but at the moment I haven't been able to beat him but I'll try to work ."and beat him [next time]. The good things will come and you've got to be patient

koury آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
11 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی koury به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: