PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دیدارها

WTA Premier 5 - QATAR TOTAL OPEN 2013
Doha, Qatar

Results - Sunday, February 17, 2013

Singles – Final
i(1) Victoria Azarenka (BLR) d. (2) Serena Williams (USA) 76(6) 26 63

Doubles – Final
i(1) Errani/Vinci (ITA/ITA) d. (2) Petrova/Srebotnik (RUS/SLO) 26 63 10–6 (Match TB)i

Azarenka who will be replaced for Williams as the top player on Monday defended her Doha title from last year for her 16th WTA title

i“I played really well this entire week, Azarenka said. It’s never easy to play five matches every day with the best players in the world – but I’m glad I was really consistent this week and achieved my goal.”i

Azarenka snapped a nine–match losing streak to Williams.i

i“I always respect Victoria,” Williams said. I think she’s a really good player. Obviously she’s so consistent and she plays well. She’s such a solid player. It’s nice to always play someone and go home and you’re like, ‘Okay, I didn’t do great, but let me work harder.’ I think that she inspires a lot of people to work harder, and definitely me.”i

Williams ascends to World No.1 on Monday for the 6th time to be come at 31, the oldest ever WTA player to hold the top spot.i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: