PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم » دور اصلی

i2014 Brisbane International
WTA Premier
ATP World Tour 250
Queensland Tennis Centre
Tennyson, Brisbane, Queensland
December 28 – 5 January
Edition: 6th
i$1,000,000 / $452,670
Hard, Plexicushion / Outdoors

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 JANUARY, 2014

Women's Doubles — Final
A Kudryavtseva/A Rodionova (RUS/AUS) d. K Mladenovic/G Voskoboeva (FRA/KAZ) 6–3, 6–1

i Kudryavtseva and Rodionova now have three WTA doubles titles together, having won 's-Hertogenbosch in 2010 and Québec City last fall - individually, Rodionova now has seven WTA doubles titles to her name while Kudryavtseva has six WTA doubles titles.i

Rodionova: "It's great to play in front of the Australian crowd," Rodionova said. "I haven't won a title before in Australia and it feels amazing. I felt like we had so much support. It was a great week for us."i

Kudryavtseva: "We're really happy with the result and the way we played today and this week," Kudryavtseva said. "We're playing the whole year together, and if we continue playing this way it's going to be great."i

Women's Singles — Finals
i[1] Serena Williams (USA) d. [2] Victoria Azarenka (BLR) 6–4, 7–5

i Serena Williams picked up right where she left off in 2013 in her first tournament of 2014, winning the 58th WTA title of her illustrious career at the Brisbane International.i

i Williams now has 58 WTA titles to her name. She is still No.7 on the all-time leaders for WTA titles, following Martina Navratilova (who leads the all-time list with 167 WTA titles), Chris Evert (154), Steffi Graf (107), Margaret Court (92), Evonne Goolagong Cawley (68) and Billie Jean King (67).i

i Williams will now go into the Australian Open having won 22 matches in a row since falling to Azarenka in the finals of Cincinnati - but another streak, Azarenka's 24 wins in a row in Australia, came to an end.i

Serena Williams: "I want to congratulate Vika for being a great player and a great champion, and just someone I enjoy playing against and seeing around," Williams said. "And I hope we do play in Melbourne because that would mean we would make it far.i

i"I would also like to thank the crowd here in Brisbane for always being so supportive."i

Victoria Azarenka: "I want to congratulate Serena on a great week and a great match today," Azarenka said at the on-court trophy presentation. "I always enjoy playing you and I hope to meet you again in Melbourne.i

i"Since my first year here I've had such good memories and I'll take some from this year too."i

Men's Singles — Semi-Finals
i[1] R Federer (SUI) d. [8] J Chardy (FRA) 63 67(3) 63
L Hewitt (AUS) d. [2] K Nishikori (JPN) 57 64 63

Men's Doubles — Semi-Finals
i[2] M Fyrstenberg (POL)/D Nestor (CAN) d. [3] J Murray (GBR)/J Peers (AUS) 75 76(5)i
i[4] J Cabal (COL)/R Farah (COL) d. R Federer (SUI)/N Mahut (FRA) 76(5) 63

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
6 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: