PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
Exclamation

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Nanjing Ladies Open
WTA 125K Series
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
October 26 November 3, 2013
Edition: 1st / $ 125,000

Hard /Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 3 NOVEMBER, 2013

Singles — Final
i[3] Shuai Zhang (CHN) d. [4] Ayumi Morita (JPN) 6-4, Ret'd (Morita: Left Hamstring)i

i In the end it just wasn't to be for the No.4-seeded Morita, as after dropping the first set to the No.3-seeded Zhang, 6-4, she was forced to retire from the match because of a left hamstring injury.i
i Zhang has had an absolute breakthrough fall, winning 19 of 23 matches, a stretch that includes her first WTA title at Guangzhou and now her first WTA 125K Series title in Nanjing.i
i Her season isn't over yet either — she will be the No.3 seed again at the WTA 125K Series tournament in Taipei this week.i

Shuai Zhang: "I was quite surprised to see Ayumi retiring, because it was very tight for that set — I feel sorry for her," Zhang said. "But I'm glad I won Nanjing. I have been working hard and I'm happy I made it."i

Ayumi Morita: "At 4-3 when I was leading I suddenly couldn't push my left leg, and I am sorry I have to retire," Morita said. "It has been a tough week for me. I had a couple of good, long matches. I tried but I could not continue today — but I am satisfied with my result here in Nanjing, and it is a very nice tournament."i

Doubles — Final
M Doi/X Yi-Fan (JPN/CHN) d. [1] Y Shvedova/S Zhang (KAZ/CHN) 6-1, 6-4

i Zhang came back a little later for the doubles final, though that one didn't go her way — seeded No.1 alongside Yaroslava Shvedova, she fell to the unseeded pairing of Misaki Doi and Xu Yi-Fan, 61 64.i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: