آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

i read steve tignor's predictions;too straightforward and improbable.first nadal is still struggling with his back and as a result the serve is not working;stepanek had 10 BR opportunities and converted three of 'em.he was just pouncing on those serves as nadal told himself.

gulbis a semi finalist?i dont thing so.yes he is a great talent beating roger at rome masters in 2010 and beating murray as well.but he problem with this boy is that he can never ever be consistent ; he loses to easy opponets thats the difference between a great player and a good player.he is just a on time hit wonder.i guess baby fed excuse me dimitrov seems more consistent.gulbis is too erratic.if its not his day he will even lose to mansour bahrami at this age!

roger beating rafa! no .if nadal makes that afar then he is in a good form and if he is in a good form the swiss master has little chances.because of rafa's footwork he is the best out there to put the pressure on roger's single handed backhand and then release that huge inside out cross court forhand to roger's forhand. the top spin is just too much for rog esp here in slow condition which resembles clay courts.

so rog needs to get off the baseline rallies and ghost into the net as much as possible.hes got edberg as a coach so what else he needs for a sporadic serve and volley from time to time?

roger's got great hands at the net and a larger racquet definitely helps .so he needs to attack the net more often than not.for me he is the best at the net among the top guys.

unless it gets windy roger could have his chances against the spaniards.
swiss express آنلاین نیست.  
11 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: