milad28235
Former Staff

آواتار milad28235

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2009
محل سکونت: پایتخت!!!
پستها: 4,573
سپاس: 12,363
در 4,450 پست 29,183 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: چه کسی جز افسانه ی بی تکرار؟؟!!!
پیش فرض

اصل مصاحبه اینه: (البته بعضی از قسمتهاش)

مترجم یه مقدار پیاز داغش رو زیاد کرده:

Your game has been analysed closely and experts have broken each facet up and studied it before finally concluding that your tennis is flawless. But if you were to analyse yourself and look at it simplistically what would you say are the strengths that have seen you stay for so long at the top?

I think it is my will to win, to have success. But more importantly, my love for the game is really big. I think there is also the respect that I have for my craft. I know that it isn't going to last forever so I constantly question myself and reinvent myself. Even in the best of times I question myself. This means that when times are hard it becomes easier to study your game simply because it's not something that you have done for the first time.

On closer analysis, however, I think my movement on the court and my fluid groundstrokes are my strengths. These two facets have helped me stay injury-free most of the time. I also work extremely hard during the off season both on and off the court, trying to win my matches. I have been tired at times and have had niggling injuries but it's just a way of trying to manage everything at the same time: the sponsors, the media, the tournament, the pressure, the expectations and the travelling. These are all difficult to balance especially now with my family and two children. But it's a nice welcome for me. I am the happiest person alive right now but you know it can get more interesting because it isn't going to be any easier over the next few years with the youngsters pushing through.

Do you think the answer to your high-level of skill and consistency lies in the simplicity of its execution?

I am very relaxed on the court and it shows in the way I play my points. I don't get overtly excited about a lost point, or a point that I win because I believe in the long run I am still going to be playing thousands of points in the future and thousands of hours of matches on the court. If I get too excited about everything I do then I won't last. My goal is to be able to play for a long time and stick around and enjoy the Tour. I don't want to be pushed out because I am fed up with tennis. That was not my idea when I picked up a racquet for the first time. I took up tennis because I loved the game.

کلا بعضی ها علاقه ی زیادی به اغراق دارن
روزنامه ی گل قبل از فینال استرالیای امسال، یه عکس گنده از راجر زده بود و نوشته بود:

فدرر: این بچه هیچ شانسی ندارد.

در حالی که راجر غیر ممکنه همچین حرفایی بزنه
milad28235 آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
13 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی milad28235 به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: