قدیمی 07-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #42
moris

آواتار moris

تاریخ عضویت: Nov 2010
محل سکونت: Tehran numero 12
پستها: 521
سپاس: 2,629
در 521 پست 4,305 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Rafael Nadal - Fernando verdasco - Ana Ivanovic - Caroline Wozniacki
پیش فرض

امروز یه جایزه از دوست قدیمیم (کیا موتورز) دریافت کردم.
این جایزه یکی از صنایع دستی کره هستش که اسمش Gilt bronze Incense Burner of Baekje
اونطور که من فهمیدم تو این ققنوس یه توپ هست به نام Cintamani
در ادامه رافا اضافه میکنه که این یک جواهر جادویی برای برآورده کردن تمام آرزوهاست.
همچنین از طرفداراش میخواد که آرزوهاشون رو بنویسند.

(فیس بوک رافا)
تعدادی از آرزوهای طرفدارای رافا
ببخشید دیگه ترجمه نمیکنم که جذابیتش از بین نره !

i wish i pass all my exams....and that u win US Open!!!!!

I wish for a tennis lesson with you

Hi Rafa! My mom is 70. She knew nothing about tennis until she saw you play 3 years ago at the Wimbledon and turned into a happy teenager again! It's so fun watching her watching you play on TV. It'll be nice if you could give my mom a surprise. She calls you
her 'Spanish son'! =) We're in Singapore. Best of luck to you for the US Open!

My wish would be to spend the rest of my life with you, but as I know this would be impossible I would settle for a day with you at your home in Mallorca. I could make you cookies and we could have some great discussions. You could help me with my Spanish which is not very good and I would love to help you with your English. Mind you I think your English is really good. I would be quite happy if you could remain injury free and had a healthy and more sucessful career, winning everything. Remember, keep faith in yourself and your ability. Good Luck for the rest of the season and I hope you get all you wish for.Besos, Angela.

i wish that mr mohamed elbaradei become the next president of egypt " my country "

see you beat djokovic again , and speak to you face to face

همچنین خیلی ها آرزو کرده بودن تا رافا دوباره رنک 1 رو پس بگیره و بتونه نواک رو شکست بده.
تصاویر پیوست شده
نوع فایل: jpg rafa.jpg (59.8 کیلو بایت, 60 نمایش)
moris آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
23 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی moris به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: