Novak's Fan

آواتار Sorou$h

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2012
پستها: 765
سپاس: 1,953
در 707 پست 7,155 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Novak Djokovic & Sloane Stephens & Garbine Muguruza
پیش فرض

تونی نادال عموی رافائل نادال و مربی او میگوید نواک جوکوویچ بهترین بازیکن حال حاضر جهان است. همچنین او میگوید نواک جوکوویچ میتونه از شانسهای اصلی فتح رولند گارروس باشه. همچنین اندی ماری و دیوید فرر و دلپوترو هم میتونن شانسی برای فتح این گرند اسلم داشته باشن. ولی راجر فدرر هیچ شانسی برای بردن رولند گارروس نداره. این گزیده ای از صحبتهاب تونی نادال بود. این هم متن انگلیسی این صحبتها.

ENGLISH:
Toni Nadal: Novak is the best in the world
Rafael Nadal's uncle, Toni said that during the domination of his nephew and Roger Federer in the past and is now on the scene dominance of Novak Djokovic
Toni Nadal is added and gives Djokovic biggest among the favorites to triumph at Roland Garros, the only Grand Slam that has not won, but side by side with him and lined up on the slag is not exactly the brightest Andy Murray.
As it believes that Rafael Nadal, who is sevenfold champion of the prestigious tournament in Paris, not a "clear favorite", so I believe that Roger Federer is not among the names of which can be expected triumph.
"The players that I see as most likely Grand Slam champions are all familiar, it is the first four in the ATP rankings. If Rafael is healthy and he will be among them. But then I think that Del Potro is one of the favorites. Too think that it is clear that Ferrer has a chance to win a Grand Slam tournament. David plays well everywhere, although it is true that he has never won a Grand Slam tournament, and she was 30. however, if we take into account the game he is certainly capable of it, "said Toni Nadal site for the "Tennis".
Sorou$h آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی Sorou$h به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: