PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت Miami Open مایمی 2015 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری
« روز
سیزدهـم/پایانی » دور اصلی

i2015 Miami Open presented by Itaú
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Tennis Center at Crandon Park
Key Biscayne, Florida, United States
March 24 — April 4, 2015
Edition: 31st (ATP / WTA)i
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 5 APRIL, 2015

Women's Doubles — Final
i[1] M. Hingis (SUI)/S. Mirza (IND) d. [2] E. Makarova (RUS)/E. Vesnina (RUS) 7-5, 6-1

i An absolute dream start for Hingis and Mirza - the two Premier Mandatory events in Indian Wells and Miami were their first two tournaments playing together
i They're now 10-0 together, and even more impressively, they haven't lost a single set along the way - they're 20-0 in sets together
i Hingis now has 43 WTA doubles titles to her name, which matches the 43 WTA singles titles she's won in her career
i Mirza took home the milestone 25th WTA doubles title of her career
i Both teams will also make big moves up the Road To Singapore doubles leaderboard
i Makarova and Vesnina will go from No.2 to No.1, while Hingis and Mirza will go from No.9 to No.3
i Australian Open champions Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova will slip from No.1 to No.2

Martina Hingis: "The most important thing is that we never stopped believing we're a great team," Hingis said of the early deficit. "They played a great set to get us to that position, 5-2 down. Then we just tried to stay in there and get our chances. We just built on every point, which is what we did well last week too."i

Sania Mirza: "We just tried to keep telling each other to enjoy the struggle," Mirza said. "Last week everything came very, very easily to us - we didn't lose more than four games in a set. Over here we were down, and we were panicking. It was like, 'Oh my God, we're not playing well.' We just weren't used to that.i

i"But it's good to fight through those matches and believe, and come out now and be like, 'At 5-3 I was gutsy to hit a big serve,' or she made a huge move at 5-4, if that makes sense. So it's good."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: