PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت Miami Open مایمی 2015 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری
« روز سیزدهـم/پایانی » دور اصلی

i2015 Miami Open presented by Itaú
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Tennis Center at Crandon Park
Key Biscayne, Florida, United States
March 24 — April 4, 2015
Edition: 31st (ATP / WTA)i
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 5 APRIL, 2015

Men's Singles — Final
i[1] Novak Djokovic (SRB) d. [3] Andy Murray (GBR) 76(3) 46 60

DJOKOVIC CLAIMS A PIECE OF HISTORY IN MIAMI

i Novak Djokovic captured a fifth crown at the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament in Miami and became the first player to complete the Indian Wells-Miami title sweep three times with his win over Andy Murray. He also joins Roger Federer as the only player to accomplish the feat two years in a row
i The win marks Djokovic’s seventh straight win over Murray. He now owns an 18-8 FedEx ATP Head2Head record over the Scot

i The 27-year-old top seed converted on five of 18 break points en route to the two hour, 36-minute triumph. Even with a 6-0 final set, Djokovic won just seven more total points than Murray
i In addition to banking $439,420, Murray will return to World No. 3 when the Emirates ATP Rankings are released on Monday

Novak Djokovic: "I could not ask for a better start of the season winning three big titles. Hopefully I'm able to use this for the clay-court season coming up. That's extremely important for me. I feel good about myself right now on the court, and just going to take it slowly, one tournament at a time.i

i"I'm trying to enjoy the moment and also utilize this time of my career where I'm probably playing the tennis of my life and I'm feeling confident and physically fit. That's what I'm thinking about right now. I am aware that this cannot go forever. There is going to be eventually a change of generations, some players that are going to start playing better and be stronger. But until that time comes, I'm going to try to stay as long as I can on the top and fight for biggest titles."i

Andy Murray: "There were a lot more positives than the match in Indian Wells. I felt like I did many things better. I made the match a lot harder for him… I think I made it physically a much harder match for him. I felt like I was going for my shots a little bit more. I did all of the things that I wanted to do tactically on the court."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: