PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت Miami Open مایمی 2015 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری
« روز دوازدهـم » دور اصلی

i2015 Miami Open presented by Itaú
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Tennis Center at Crandon Park
Key Biscayne, Florida, United States
March 24 — April 4, 2015
Edition: 31st (ATP / WTA)i
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 APRIL 2015

Men's Doubles — Final
i[1] B. Bryan (USA)/M. Bryan (USA) d. [2] V. Pospisil (CAN)/J. Sock (USA) 63 16 10-8

BOB and MIKE BRYAN WIN 105TH TEAM TITLE

i Bob and Mike Bryan captured their fourth Miami title and 33rd ATP World Tour Masters 1000 crown on Saturday.i
i The brothers led 7-2 and 8-4 in the Match Tie-break before closing out the match in 68 minutes.i
i Since 1985, only three other players have hoisted four doubles trophies at this event. Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde teamed up to win in 1995, 1996, 1997 and 2000, while Max Mirnyi won four Miami titles with three different partners.i
i In search of their second straight ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title, Indian Wells champions Sock and Pospisil saw their nine-match winning streak snapped.i

Bob Bryan: “We’ve played them in four pretty big matches. We've played teams as much as 20 times, 25 times, so the rivalry is young. They're going to be seeded No. 2 now with those big results. When we meet, it'll be in big matches, and that can only add to a nice rivalry.”i

Mike Bryan: “It hasn't been the greatest way to start the year, but to win here in Miami, a Masters 1000, a tournament we consider one of the biggest tournaments outside of the Slams against a team that's been really hot and played us tough over the last year, it did really mean a lot.i

i“It was a match of momentum. We won the first set pretty easy, and they came out in the second set pretty jacked up and won that easily. It just feels good to get it done at 10-8.”i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: