PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس WTA Premier Mandatory و ATP Masters 1000 تورنمنت Miami Open مایمی 2015 امریکا

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری
« روز دوازدهـم » دور اصلی

i2015 Miami Open presented by Itaú
WTA Premier Mandatory
ATP World Tour Masters 1000
Tennis Center at Crandon Park
Key Biscayne, Florida, United States
March 24 — April 4, 2015
Edition: 31st (ATP / WTA)i
i$5,381,235/$5,381,235
Hard (Laykold)/Outdoor

RESULTS — SATURDAY, 4 APRIL 2015

Women's Singles — Final
i[1] S. Williams (USA) d. [12] C. Suárez Navarro (ESP) 6-2, 6-0

i Serena Williams completely overpowered Carla Suárez Navarro to win the Miami Open for an eighth time - she's just the fourth player ever to win a WTA event eight or more times
i Williams lost 14 points in those 10 games and allowed the Spaniard just five in the second set and finished the match with 27 winners in 56 minutes - approximately one winner every two minutes

i This was Williams' 21st win in a row - she hasn't lost a match since falling to Simona Halep in the round robin portion of the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global last October
i Williams will overtake Halep for No.1 on the Road To Singapore leaderboard, the year-long journey to the WTA Finals in Singapore

i Williams has now won the Miami Open eight times in her career - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2013, 2014 and 2015
i Only three other players have won the same WTA event eight or more times - Chris Evert (8 at Hilton Head), Martina Navratilova (12 at Chicago, 11 at Eastbourne, 9 at Dallas, Washington DC and Wimbledon and 8 at Los Angeles, WTA Finals and Orlando) and Steffi Graf (9 at Berlin)i

Serena Williams: "Congratulations to Carla. She's had a fabulous two weeks," she said. "This is just the beginning. I'm really proud of you - we always get along and it's always great to see you do well, so congratulations."i

She had a special dedication to make, too.i

i"I would love to dedicate this to my dad," Williams said.i

i"He's not here. I miss him. I hope he's watching. I love you daddy - this one's for you."i

Last but by no means least, the fans who have been cheering her on at her home event for so long.i

i"Thank you to all my fans - thank you for believing in me and supporting me all these years!"i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: