قدیمی 04-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #246
moris

آواتار moris

تاریخ عضویت: Nov 2010
محل سکونت: Tehran numero 12
پستها: 521
سپاس: 2,629
در 521 پست 4,305 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Rafael Nadal - Fernando verdasco - Ana Ivanovic - Caroline Wozniacki
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون تورنمنت مایمی 2014

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط swiss express نمایش پست ها
dearest friend it seems to me that u do not appreciate my posts in english.and i got to go sooner or later,its just a matter of time.but i have my reasons for writing them in english.

the beauty of the words will immediately drop as soon as its translated to persian esp when reviewing tennis world(have u ever thought that jason and robby commentary could be very flat and monotonous if translated into persian,!do u prefer a farsi commentator?)the dramatic power of the words will promptly fall as they are translated into persian.

how can i translate the word EPIC or thriller or bounce back or under his belt in my reviews.they will lose their power and wont be dramatic anymore.could anyone translate hafez poems into english and they could value the same as the persian?of course not because hafez is ours and the sweetness is with those persian words,just oscillating throughout his sonnets.and tennis is theirs!we cant bring those dramatic commentaries u hear and experience in eurosport channel by those veterans.that incredible accent.

i have written so many dramatic articles in english forums about so many players that has brought tears to their eyes.i revived so many nostalgic moments for those guys because i remember all those moments as vividly as possible and i wanted to share them with u. and even had my impressions!i wrote so many article in roger's forum that he needs to split with annaconda!!(thats exactly how i called him their as a joke) that finally he did so.and edberg plus larry stefanky(andy roddick's former coach) was my priorities to roger.i kept encouraging rog for hours there last year when he was playing poorly.but as soon as i discovered here i left there and i joined u.and i swear to my humble life that i write my posts with extreme enthusiasm to make u happy ,laugh ans sometimes contemplating.i can analize a set of tennis for hours for u dear friends.i just wanted to break the cliches ...

but still if you think that im not abiding the rules and i am harrassing and disturbing u with my posts i will leave this forum for ever and i promise i will never ever get back anymore.because i believe this is your 100 percent right and i assure u that i wont be sad and i will take it as a man.

حال ندارم زیاد بنویسم
این اون پستت هست.
در مورد اسپین هم ارجاعت میدم به پستی که محمد چند سال پیش گذاشته بود در مورد مقایسه اسپین بالای فورهند های راجر زمانی که به توپ اسپین میده.(محمد جان میتونه تایید کنه و باقی دوستانی که اون پست رو دیدن)
در مورد تنیس بازی کردن خودم هم چیزی نگم بهتره
در مورد انگلیسی و ... هم نه فقط من بلکه مهدی عزیز (mspayam) که تحصیلات بالایی در رشته زبان انگلیسی دارند و سوابقشون واسه اونایی که ایشون رو میشناسن واضح هست شما رو نقد کردند.من هم مدعی دونستن زبان انگلیسی نیستم ولی انقدر حالیم میشه که تو این خراب شده دارم درس میخونم !!!

از monte carlo 2012 تا us open 2013 هم 7 بار با هم تقابل داشتند رافا و نواک که نتیجه 6-1 بوده.حالا چه ربطی به 6-7 ماه مصدومیت رافا داره ؟ من آمار رو میگم.

اون بحث بکهند رو آوردن رو فورهند هم فقط حرف من نیست و حرف خیلی از فدرری های با تجربه تو چت باکس بود.دیگه آدم و عالم میدونه راجر جلوی رافا بکهنداهاش به خاطر اسپین بالای توپهای رافا از کار میوفته.
حالا میخوای این رو هم واسه خودت توضیح الواضحات بدی میتونی ادامه بدی.
گودبای هانی !
moris آنلاین نیست.  
6 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی moris به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: