محل سکونت: GENAVE
پستها: 656
سپاس: 7,789
در 659 پست 3,780 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: ::::::::::::> RAFAEL NADAL
پیش فرض

این هم متن انگلیسی

Questions for Rafa: my main goal in 2010 is to win Wimbledon again

Rafa,do you cook dinner by youself? And how do you think of your cooking?
Xiao Hu, from China

RN: No, that I only do during Wimbledon and a very few times at home. I am limited but the few things I do are really good.

There is snow on the hills where I live. Do you like snow and have you ever skied?
Miles

RN: No I have not.

Dear Rafa!
I know, that it not the most important in your game, the main thing - that your victories. It is simply interesting to know: Will You return to the short sleeves and long shorts next year?
Thank You, Best of luck!!

With love, your fan Paolina

RN: No, that's part of the past and maybe the long term future, but not any time soon.

I know you already help a lot of people with your Foundation, and I wondered if you would ever like to be a Politician in the future to try and make the world a better place? Or someone like our Princess Diana used to be, she was nicknamed the "Queen of Hearts" as she helped a lot of people and brought good causes to the attention of the public.
You would make a wonderful "king of Hearts" as you are so compassionate and people would listen to you. (I would vote for you if I could!)

Besos y abrazos
Juliette Westbrook-Finch (England)

RN: No, I won't be a politician. I would definitely try to make the world better in my own particular way of helping but not via politics. Youa re very kind to compare me with Princess Diana, but I don't think I am anywhere close.

Hola from Puerto Rico!! So, I was wondering: every time I've seen you on tv or your pictures, I have never seen you wearing any sunglasses. Do you ever wear sunglasses or do you just don't like using them? Also, if you don't wear them, don't you get nasty headaches from having the sun in your eyes all the time (because you're outdoors a lot of the time)?? Thank you and Vamos!!!
Yaritza from Puerto Rico

RN: I do wear them but not very often, you are right.

So much press is written about you and your game- do you ever read any of it, or would that be too frustrating? I'm specifically talking about the sports pages, such as The Times, Marca and Espn?
Gill Leone, London

RN: I do read a lot of what's in the internet. I simply have my own opinion and it is interesting to read what other people think. I only ask for respect and those you mention normally have respect with me and what I do.

Rafa, if you had to choose one Slam you wanted to win most in 2010, would you want to defend the Australian Open, reclaim your thrown from Roland Garros, win back Wimbledon or complete a career slam at the US Opens?
Anthea Yeung xxx

RN: Any of the four, but give me Wimbledon again... would be amazing!

Hi I come from Greece and tennis here is not a very popular sport yet, of course the last years more and more people become interested in it, but I think that is considered yet a sport just for few, for an "elite".That is very disappointing...Did you ever consider tennis that way, as a sport for people of a certain social status?
Liana

RN: No, I never did. I don't think it is this way in Spain where I grew up.

Over the years you've lessened your on-court rituals. Do you think you can play without them in the coming years?
Manahil, Pakistan.
ღஜGran Rafaஜღ آنلاین نیست.  
9 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی ღஜGran Rafaஜღ به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: