آواتار swiss express

تاریخ عضویت: Mar 2014
محل سکونت: tehran
پستها: 161
سپاس: 453
در 163 پست 1,714 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: roger federer
پیش فرض پاسخ : بحث و تبادل نظر پیرامون مسابقات ایندین ولز 2014

i wanted to share one of the worst ,tragic and saddest moments of watching tennis.

it wa 2009,roger had bounce back from that heart-breaking loss to king of clay in the aussie open final.had broken a racquet against nole at miam.but now he was the french open champion for the very first time!yes via deceased robin soderling(had magnus norman ,stan's current coach)roger avoided rafa's clash and won the prestigious title but this wasnt the wholw affair.a month later he broke big serving american andy roddick for the first time in the match at the 30th game to close out the set 16-14 and win the all england club title,sw19.this broke pet's record of 14 slams and yet left a.rod without wimby title.for me this loss was the end of andy's career.

roger was unstoppable.get past novak in straight sets in us open semi final to make his 4th major final of the year and beat the serb for the 3rd consecutive year in a row at flushing meadows.now one more step to become the only player who has one 6 grand slams in a row in the open era and maybe for ever.

on the other hand there was the lanky argentine with that huge monstrous forehand.wow!thats the most ferocious forehand i have ever seen.crushed a poor rafa at the semis 62 62 62.

i told myself ...roger's an experienced animal .he has been here fo the last five years he can win this.the nerves will get the better of the likable juan martin.roger has the fans behind him no problem!

but this case wasnt about experience.it was about emotion it was about momentum pride power,seconds,and of course the challenge!yes the challenge system.

roger took the opening set in a hurry.i say to myself man you take a two sets to love lead against this emotional unexperiened argentine its over.

and seems its moving that way .roger is already serving for the second set.there is a doubtful call.hopefully delpo didnt challenge it...oh wait he chaned his mind and we know how slow he is in whether to challange or not.roger doesnt seem very happy and this challenged changed the momentum.juan martin broke back.suddenlt the fans remember him and get behind their man.the argentine waiting for this moment forget about fear,starts playibg his aggressive tennis.he maybe said to himself:its true that i have never been able to beat roger,he humilitated me at melbourn (63 60 60)but i had a two sets to one lead against the technician at the musketeer's cup.i can fight!and he turned the table

now its one set apiece and roger has a set point on juan martin delpotro in the 10th game...yes roger takes this delpo cant come back from two sets to one down.its almost 4 oclock in tehran .everybody's sleep.sweet dreams!...but nerves has got the better of me...just like juan martin.yes!he made a double fault,roger shouts,heeeee and juan martin is shattered to pieces.

he sits down on the chair with his head down.later he said that he never thought at that very moment to beat roger.it was a mountain to climb.against the maestro who is the master of finishing u before u even know when the match started.

i feel good things are going ok .roger has the chance to hold all the majors for the first time since the great old man rod laver.if only he takes a set here and win aussie open 2010(as he did beating murray in straight sets)

fans were amazingly supporting juan martin with his hotshots and he was provoking them as well.he was absolutely out of the place.the fan's cheerings made him relaxed and comfortable.

juan martin forces a tie break in the 4th set.roger needs only 7 points for his 6th back to back us open title.but...alas...no

delpo takes he tiebreak and subsequently wins the next set 62 and falls down on court,celebrating in the manner of rafa and roger.its 5:30 in the morning,tehran.i start crying

if only there were no challenge system if only he had never challenge that and if only the umpire was just a little bit harsh not to let the argentine challenge that omonous call because of delay.

but what surprised me was roger's reaction.unbelievable,some of our football coaches who accuse everybody after every match who cant tolerate a defeat who cant congratulate an opponent for his well deserved victory better watch roger's reaction

now i know thats why u r the second trustworthy person in the worls in that votiong.just behind the great NELSON MANDELA and above the likes of bill gates.u seen any athlete in the top thirty?

the spirit of a true champion.he said at the cup ceremony in answer to whether he is sad or not:no im absolutely relaxed i have had an incredible season congratulation juan martin he played better than me really deserved it.and the argentine who cant believe this level of generosity is astonished and at the same time ashamed.maybe he said to himself:thats why he is a great champion has so many fans around the world and lots of his records stand alone maybe for ever.

roger is smiling.i can believe this.and this smile is really genuine.as if he has lost an exhibition match.stubborn boy!you didnt defend your title since 2004!do u remember it at all?! can anyone win six back to back grand slams,anymore!?you could be that guy.u r smiling?what a champion .

p.s

in his press conference match swiss master said that challenge changed everything and shifted the momentum.

ویرایش توسط swiss express : 03-12-2014 در ساعت 07:52 PM
swiss express آنلاین نیست.  
13 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی swiss express به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: