PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض پاسخ : نتایج مسابقات تنیس ATP 250 تورنمنت زاگرب 2014 کرواسی (PBZ Zagreb Indoors)

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2014 PBZ ZAGREB INDOORS
ATP World Tour 250
Dom Sportova
Zagreb, Croatia
February 1 — 9, 2014
Edition: 10th
i€ 485,760
Hard (RuKort Hard)/Indoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 9 FEBRUARY 2014

Singles — Final
i[5] M Cilic (CRO)d. [1] T Haas (GER) 63 64

i Cilic clinched the PBZ Zagreb Indoors title for a fourth time on Sunday.i
i The World No. 37 has won 20 of his past 21 matches in Zagreb and now holds an event-best 22-4 win-loss record.i
i In the pantheon of Croatian title holders in the Open Era (since 1968), Cilic is now tied for second with former World No. 3 Ivan Ljubicic on 10 crowns. Cilic’s coach, Goran Ivanisevic, won 22 pieces of silverware – including 2001 Wimbledon.i
i Haas is now 15-13 lifetime in ATP World Tour finals. The 35 year old is one of six active players in the 500 match wins club. On Saturday he won his 550th match against lucky loser Daniel Evans.i

Cilic: "I feel great after winning it last year and winning it twice more in '09 and '10. It feels great again to win here at home. The week was really good. It's going to help my confidence and my game, especially in the indoor season. I'm going to head to Rotterdam now and I'm looking forward to keep playing with good form there.i

i"Overall I think I played really well. I served good today even though my percentage wasn't too high especially in the first set. I felt the best this week. That's a positive thing. I haven't lost too much energy, which is important for next week too."i

Haas: "First of all, congratulations to Marin. I think he played a solid match. He served well when he had to. I started with a break, didn't feel I was playing my best tennis in the beginning when I needed to step up and put more pressure on him. He played the big points better with good shots and deserved to win.i

i"Overall I was pretty happy to be in the final here in Zagreb this week. I'm happy things are going in the right direction. I'll try to build from here and try to stay healthy, which is the most important thing for me. I want to continue to try and play some good tennis."i

Doubles — Final
i[2] J Rojer (NED)/H Tecau (ROU) d. P Marx (GER)/M Mertinak (SVK) 36 64 [10-2]i

i Jean-Julien Rojer and Horia Tecau won their first ATP World Tour title in their fourth tournament as a team.i
i For Tecau it was his second title at the ATP World Tour 250 tournament. Three years ago he partnered Dick Norman to earn the silverware.i
i Rojer is now 10-11 in ATP World Tour finals, while Tecau improved to 17-13 overall.i

Rojer: “It is very nice. We had hoped for this when we decided to start playing together. Of course, getting a first title so early in the season is nice. Hopefully, we can use this confidence in the bigger tournaments now. I didn’t know it was my 10th title. My partner is probably laughing at that, as he has much more.”i

Tecau: "I had a tough game on serve in the first set, when we got broken. But we stayed strong and kept fighting to give ourselves a chance of playing better in the second set. In the Match Tie-break, we came out aggressively and became more so once we got a bit of a lead. We did not play many matches in Australia, so this week is very welcome. With big tournaments coming up, it is important to win a title."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: