PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Vegeta Croatia Open Umag
ATP World Tour 250
International Tennis Center
Umag, Croatia
July 20 - 28, 2013
Ed: 24th / € 410,200
Red Clay / Outdoors

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 28 JULY 2013

Singles — Final
i[5] T Robredo (ESP) d. [3] F Fognini (ITA) 60 63

i The resurgence of Tommy Robredo took another step forward Sunday as he captured his second title of the year at the Vegeta Croatia Open Umag.i
i Robredo began the year at World No. 114 in the Emirates ATP Rankings, having tumbled down the order due to injury. After compiling a 28-15 match record in 2013, the 31-year-old Spaniard, a former World No. 5, has returned to the Top 30.i
i Thirteen ATP World Tour titles this season have now been won by players aged 30 and over, already matching last year’s total.i
i Fognini's win-streak finished at 13 matches, the fourth-longest of the season.i
i Fognini is set to rise to around a new career-high of No. 16 after earning 150 points with the runner-up performance.i

Robredo: "I'm more than happy. I've been a professional for nearly 15 years and this is my 12th title, so there have not been many times with trophies. I love the emotion.i

i"Before the match, I was talking to my coach and I was saying, 'It's lovely to be waiting to play a final and you are nervous.' Money can't buy this feeling and I'm lucky to be part of this sport and lucky to have the chance to feel these feelings. I enjoy it and I know how to handle it.i

i"I played lovely. I played great. It was a perfect match. It's not easy to play a final and I played very good. I served okay, I returned okay. To win today, I think I did a great job."i

Fognini: "It was an incredible week. I go home with a lot of happiness. I'm a little bit disappointed, but even if you're Roger or Rafa, you're going to lose some time. I've played three incredible weeks and they're going to stay in my head for the rest of my life."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
5 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: