PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

ATP 2502013 U.S. Men's Clay Court Championships
Maroon Clay/Outdoors
River Oaks Country Club
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.i
April 8-14, 2013
i$455,775

RESULTS - SUNDAY, 14 APRIL, 2013

Singles - Final
i[5] J Isner (USA) d. [1] N Almagro (ESP) 63 75

i Fifth seed John Isner captured his first clay-court crown, defeating top seed Nicolas Almagro for the first time in three attempts.i
i Isner set a tournament record with 64 aces, breaking the mark of 60 set by Pete Sampras in 2002.i
i Both Isner and Almagro were contesting their first final of the season.i
i Almagro dropped to a 12-7 record in ATP World Tour finals (all on clay).i

John Isner: “I've always known I could play well on clay. This week is a little surprising, as Monday was the first day I hit a ball on clay since September. I knew it was going to be a tough adjustment and that I had to find a way to get through my first match. My second match was really close. I felt I played better each and every round. I played well yesterday and even better today.”i

On how he won the match: “I was able to go for my shots and be effective on the baseline, especially with my forehand. I was really proud with how I played after going down 1-3 [to win] five games in a row. I played exceptionally well those five games.”i

Nicolas Almagro: “He did a really good job today. He played aggressive. He served like normal, but today was tough for me. I want to congratulate him, because he's a really good player and a good person and I think he did a good job this week.”i

ویرایش توسط PowerVu : 04-15-2013 در ساعت 12:36 PM
PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: