PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز ششـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

WTA International - 2013 Malaysian Open
Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
$235,000/Outdoors
Hard Court

RESULTS — SUNDAY, 3 MARCH, 2013

Women's Singles — Final
Karolina Pliskova (CZE) d. Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) 1–6 7–5 6–3

Women's Doubles — Final
Kai-Chen Chang/Shuko Aoyama (TPE/JPN) d. Janette Husarova/Shuai Zhang (SLK/CHN) 6–7(4) 7–6(4) [14—12]i

Pliskova Wins First WTA Title In KL

Karolina Pliskova battled back from a first set blowout and blasted 10 aces to beat Bethanie Mattek-Sands in the final of the BMW Malaysian Open, the first WTA title of her blossoming career.i

Bethanie Mattek-Sands: "I always believed I could do well again, it was just a matter of going on the court and doing it," Mattek-Sands said. "Sticking to my game plan and being aggressive has really helped. I've been using my serve really well and attacking returns, and my game is definitely going in the right direction.i

i"Wins always help your confidence, but you have to get the confidence before you get the wins - even in some of my losses this year I was playing well, and you can't let the losses get to you too much."i

Karolina Pliskova: "It has been a bit of a surprise to play so well this week, and it's a very good feeling to reach my first WTA final," Pliskova said after her semifinal match Saturday. "I played Bethanie once before and lost, but it was a close match, and I'll just keep trying to play the game I've been playing all week."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: