پستها: 3,313
سپاس: 16,491
در 3,306 پست 31,684 بار سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض

مصاحبه با The Tim
es Sport

705480215.jpg

روز گذشته، مصاحبه‌ی رافائل نادال با
Neil Harman، نویسنده تایمز در سایت اینترنتی آن منتشر شد.

می توانید نسخه‌ی PDF آنرا از اینجا دانلود کنید.

و یا از اینجا این مصاحبه را دنبال کنید.

Hewitt on Nadal:

Are there any of the big boys you really warm to?

Yes. (Rafael) Nadal. He is my favourite to watch, to train with, everything. For me it was even awesome to be able to commentate his Australian Open final against Djokovic. Rafa was struggling with his body going into the tournament but played one of the greatest matches of all time. His never-say-die attitude is awesome.

I remember you saying he intimidates opponents even before a ball is hit by generally being a bulldog. Impressed?

Yeah. He plays to his time. He is always the last to get up at the change of ends. Even when you are tossing the coin at the net he is jumping around and in your face. He sprints back to the base line after that and then and this is something the public don't see he hits the ball much harder in the warm-ups than anyone else. It creates a major presence.

Does it make a difference?

Of course. Matches are won and lost so many times in the locker room. Guys get in their mind how strong he is the warm-ups and that they will have to endure four hours of that to beat him they are beaten even before they step on court. But that's why I like him. He basically says you are going to have to kill me to beat me.

couriermail.com.au
M∂hdi آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
18 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی M∂hdi به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: