آواتار mspayam

تاریخ عضویت: Nov 2012
محل سکونت: Karaj
پستها: 1,137
سپاس: 2,347
در 1,048 پست 7,309 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Federer, Nadal, Sharapova, Azarenka
پیش فرض

من این رو توی یه فوروم دیگه دیدم، اما تشبیه راکت ها به ماشین ها ایده ی جالبی بود و خوندنش خالی از لطف نیست:

Wilson--the Honda of rackets. They really do pretty much everything well, even if they aren't great at any particular single aspect. Usually have moderately good feel, middling stiffness, if a Wilson isn't your favorite stick it's probably your second favorite stick.

Head--More like old-school Audis. Not to everyone's liking with some just plain weird engineering and feel, but if you like them and know how to control them, they are really good. I haven't played with them much (since I find the hard to use) but they give really immediate feedback--almost too much for me. At the same time, I find them a bit floppy, even the ones that are supposed to be stiff.

Prince--classic 'merican muscle, like a Camaro or Mustang. Floaty, not a lot of feel or feedback, but oodles of V-8 power no matter how crappy your swing is. Even their rackets that are supposed to be "control" rackets are more about power than control.

Babolat--Porsche. Not necessarily super better premium, but just that they take a basic racket (think the 911) and roll out 37 different customized versions of it that all have good stiffness and good feedback, but the power really does range from a 6 cyclinder that's pretty tepid up to triple-turbo charged models. I think that's the reason they're selling so well right now is that anyone can find a Babolat they like.
mspayam آنلاین نیست.   پاسخ با نقل قول
10 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی mspayam به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: