PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

i2013 Hall of Fame Tennis Championships
ATP World Tour 250

International Tennis Hall of Fame
Newport, Rhode Island, U.S.A
July 8-14, 2013
Ed: 38th/$ 455,775
Grass/Outdoors

RESULTS — MONDAY, 15 JULY 2013

Doubles — Final
i[2] N Mahut (FRA)/E Roger-Vasselin (FRA) d. T Smyczek (USA)/R Williams (USA) 67(4) 62 [10-5]i

i Nicolas Mahut becomes the first ‘double’ titlist at the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships since Rajeev Ram lifted the singles and doubles (w/Jordan Kerr) trophies in 2009.i
i Twenty hours after he captured his second ATP World Tour singles title (d. Hewitt), Mahut joins forces with Edouard Roger-Vasselin to capture their fourth team title.i
i Mahut is also the first player to win both titles at an ATP World Tour tournament since Mikhail Youzhny (w/Marcos Baghdatis) in February 2012 at the PBZ Zagreb Indoors.i

Nicolas Mahut: "I wasn’t feeling 100 per cent at the beginning, but in the end, I played good at the right time and Edouard played really well."i

i"First to win the singles is a big accomplishment. To win the same week, singles and doubles, it is the first time it has happened to me in my career, and it’s amazing.i When I look back a month ago, I was ranked 240, then I played the French Open in doubles, won two titles, won another one in doubles. It’s just a great achievement. I don’t think I even realise it all yet. It’s incredible what has happened to me in the past month."i

i"I was maybe going to stop playing singles because my [Emirates ATP] Ranking was too low only a month ago, so I was thinking to play maybe just doubles, and a month later I’m back in the Top 100. It’s just unbelievable."i

Edouard Roger-Vasselin: "We got through and we are very happy to win this one. This is our fourth together and hopefully there will be more."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.