PowerVu
Xpelled Mentor

آواتار PowerVu

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2009
محل سکونت: The GR8 Gig in the Sky
پستها: 10,227
سپاس: 35,479
در 11,020 پست 99,859 بار سپاسگزاری شده
بازیکن (های) مورد علاقه: Bryan Bros. ✔Sanaz Marand, Hingis, Evert, Black, Huber, Safina, Minella, Robson, Tsurenko, Bencic, Halep, Muguruza, Wozniacki, Siniakova, Diatchenko, Townsend, Gajdosova, Siegemund Pavlyuchenkova, Jovanovski, Gasparyan, Azarenka, Sharapova, Kirilenko, Rodionova, Lisicki, Shvedova, Goerges, Bacsinszky, Keys, Petkovic, Voegele, Rogers, Myskina, Svitolina, Makarova, Stosur, Mertens, Brengle, Strycova, Beck, Mattek, Falconi, Davis, Riske, Bertens, Dellacqua, Broady, Erakovic, J. Rae ✔Bahrami, N
پیش فرض

نتایج به دست آمده پس از برگزاری « روز هفتـم و پایانی » دور اصلی

WTA International2013 BNP PARIBAS KATOWICE OPEN
Spodek Arena
Katowice, Poland
April 8-14, 2013
i$235,000/International
Red Clay/Indoors

RESULTS - SUNDAY, 14 APRIL, 2013

Singles - Final
i[2] Roberta Vinci (ITA) d. [1] Petra Kvitova (CZE) 7-6(2), 6-1

i Vinci now has eight WTA titles, having won one in 2007 (Bogotá), one in 2009 (Barcelona), one in 2010 (Luxembourg), three in 2011 (Barcelona, 's-Hertogenbosch and Budapest), one in 2012 (Dallas) and now one in 2013 (Katowice). Her record in WTA finals currently stands at a very impressive 8-1.i
i Vinci's win over the No.8-ranked Kvitova was also her ninth Top 10 win, and by virtue of this result she will inch even closer to that elite herself, rising from No.13 to No.12 on Monday's new rankings.i
i Vinci's first eight Top 10 wins included two in 2005 (No.10 Anastasia Myskina at Eastbourne and No.10 Patty Schnyder at Luxembourg), one in 2009 (No.10 Flavia Pennetta at Tokyo), one in 2011 (No.1 Caroline Wozniacki at Toronto), two in 2012 (No.7 Angelique Kerber at Montréal and No.2 Agnieszka Radwanska at the US Open) and two already in 2013 (No.6 Kerber and No.9 Sam Stosur at Dubai).i

Roberta Vinci: "I played a really good game today," Vinci said after the match. "Petra was playing very well and very aggressively in the first set, getting a lot of first serves in, but I stayed with her and won the tie-break, and things were better in the second set, probably because she was a little bit tired. But everything was working for me all week. I'm happy I was able to beat such a tough opponent and win this title."i

Petra Kvitova: "It was a very tough match against Roberta today," Kvitova said. "I started pretty slowly at the beginning of the match and I was always the second player on the court because she was dictating everything out there - she plays very well on the clay. I also felt a little bit without energy. But she was the better player on the court for sure and she really deserved to win the title here in Katowice."i

Doubles - Final
L Arruabarrena/L Dominguez Lino (ESP/ESP) d. R Olaru/V Solovyeva (ROU/RUS) 6-4, 7-5

i The Spanish pair won its first WTA doubles title together. For Arruabarrena it was her first WTA doubles title; for Domínguez Lino it was her sixth WTA doubles title, having won three previously with Arantxa Parra Santonja (Acapulco in 2007, Barcelona in 2008 and Acapulco again this year), one with Paola Suárez (Bogotá in 2007) and one with María José Martínez Sánchez (Bastad in 2011).i
i This week's No.1 seeds, Anna-Lena Groenefeld and Janette Husarova, were taken out in the first round by the Pliskova twins, Karolina and Kristyna - they in turn were beaten by Olaru and Solovyeva in the next round. Arruabarrena and Domínguez Lino were responsible for taking out the tournament's No.2 seeds, Shuko Aoyama and Mervana Jugic-Salkic, edging them in the quarterfinals, 36 64 108.i

Lara Arruabarrena: "It has been a great week," Arruabarrena said after the match. "I am so pleased with my first WTA doubles title. It's a great feeling. We played very well today and I have learned a lot from playing with Lourdes - I'm really looking forward to winning more WTA doubles titles with her in the future."i

Lourdes Domínguez Lino: "I have had a lot of fun with Lara and her coach this week," Domínguez Lino said. "We didn't know what to expect from the tournament and we've been very pleased with everything, and of course the cherry on the cake has been winning the title. It's great to have a win like this just before we play Fed Cup. I'm very happy about how everything went and I hope we can do this again very soon."i

PowerVu آنلاین نیست.  
2 کاربر زیر از شما کاربر گرامی PowerVu به خاطر این پست سپاسگزاری کرده اند: